Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Make War or Love?

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Yo, Old Squaders,

As I mentioned before, I do not have much time to write articles, as life waits for no-one, but after reading the latest posts on forum I felt compelled to say a few words. Scrolling through the forum I see all kinds of "tough boys behind the safety of a computer screen", come on ..... 

There are still 300 characters online and all I have the "pleasure" to read in the forum are posts about Bad Language and shit. Brothers, what the hell? I am convinced that the majority of the players active on our server are well past their teens. We should all strive to have fun whether that means PK at bosses, PK on pvp maps etc.- it doesn't really matter. But, please, act your age!  End-game is the best part of MU and insulting someone who doesn't share your views is completely missing the point. Remember, the one thing that brought us all here, is the most important shared interest: the love for quality MU,  which makes us all brothers (sure, some more dumb than others, but such is life). A fair duel is carried out in silence (we can all see the prompts with who won or lost a certain duel and we do notice. Insulting the other person  after winning the duel only makes you look like a complete and utter moron). Dueling is not your cup of tea? -get in the game and hunt him down until he X-es out of the game, make peace, or if you aren't that strong yet, until you realize you might need to apologize and move on (until later when you have gathered some gear, or they go afk). 

Remember to be courteous; Yes, this is just a game, but your real personality will spill into this game and whether you agree or not, who you are here, shows your real self out in the real world.  For the strongest of you, remember you were once 2 rr looking for Twisting Slash and someone was kind enough to sell it to you for 500 credits (lol).  Show your skill in the ways mentioned above, not by trash-talking everyone (it genuinely makes you look dumb). In the end, it is not about fearing a mute or a ban from one of the moderators, but remembering there is a real person with real issues (and sure, why not), real feelings behind a nickname. End-game PVP  is utter fun, and if you happen to have too much time on your hands, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR !! (but please, do not insult the others). Death is insult-enough. 

Maybe some of you have been  really active and find yourselves a tad bored. Leave your char in Swamp (the safest map in the world :) )  and go outside for an hour to at least check the Zombie Apocalypse hasn't started yet and you are missing out on the fun. But please! Stop it with the insults. I mentioned earlier most of us are seasoned players, but remember there are a few younger brothers and sisters trying to enjoy this game just like we do. Do not ruin it for them. I doubt you would be ok with someone threatening and talking to your younger siblings the way you talk to some people here. Let's not start the duel of insults and bickering- real men don't trash-talk others, they mop the floor with them in The Valley of Loren.

At this moment our server needs all active players to get involved, create guilds, forge new alliances and fight for supremacy! Get off your lazy ass (or get on your lazy ass, whatever it is) and let's make weekends great again (M.W.G.A.) and fight to dethrone each GM who dares to overthink his greatness. I would like to see the rest of server trying to steal the Throne from End Game Masters - does nobody else think they have been stinking up the castle for a bit too long?! 

Finally, please try to take this article as constructive criticism and not to be offended. If I think back past editions such as Project Phoenix, I can tell you that I remember it was more peaceful on forum and foul language was not common tongue; people were more active on the battlefield with top players such as DIEEEEEEE(I never know how many "E"s to add at the end) , TAKASHI69 , killua, weew , etc. participating in events I helped create for the enjoyment of both seasoned players and newbies (still asking for Twisting Slash) alike. -What did you do for those who migrated from Wormhole? From what I saw, you let them be absorbed by the only remaining powerhouse on the server, ATTACK, which didn't necessarily need to recruit fresh blood, but they did it because there was no one else to do it (no hate, just an observation point). So I say, stay scattered and you will remain mediocre until the end of time. Divided you shall fall, like chickens, on a daily basis, bok! (in case you missed it, that is the noise a chicken makes)

P.S.> Please find below a few examples from Phoenix News Paper of Charity from OldSquad Old Players on how you can measure your strength like a pro, not by bullying other players:

https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3280-fight-between-titans-bet-duels/

https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3215-mini-events-made-by-oldsquads-old-players/

TO BE CONTINUED...

(waiting on you)

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  2

Really nice, you got the point!