Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

If we had another server

Spoowner

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  10

Guys we do have one server in Inception, I wanna know what is your opinion on it.

My opinion is that one server is kinda tight for all players, mainly when you're not that strong.

I can tell you an example: When you're not that strong and you spot a Golden monsters in an invasion, you begin to hit it and it takes a bit long to kill.. When the mob is half life, another way stronger player cames, kill the mob and "steals" the reward from you. It would prevent the new player to grow as they could have.

It's worth it to keep in mind that I am not complaining, but I do think that a server other than the current could bring some benefits.

I'd like you to kindly share you thoughts about having one more server and how it could bring benefits or whatever. Thank you.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Splitting population into multiple sub-servers is the worst thing from all the aspects (been there, done that), except of situation when there would be 800-1000+ online on a single sub-server.

Economy is thought for a single sub-server, extra sub-server would mean only inflation, and that's only from economy point of view, not saying empty spots, harder to find players active/party on multiple sub-servers, and lower overall activity, having too many things available for free, without any motivation to fight for them.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

I agree with you (sure you have plenty of experience), but what if the server had a reset limit, like max 5 resets (just random example). Would that still bad ? Becase noob players have these kind of problems that I gave as example.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

1 minute ago, Spoowner said:

I agree with you, but what if the server had a reset limit, like max 5 resets (just random example). Would that still bad ? Becase noob players have these kind of problems that I gave as example.

That is even worse, having a sub-server only for 1-5% of players.

Game is at its end-game currently, it is for sure not the best period for newbies but it is a normal thing, keep in mind that newbies does have a high boost of exp compared to how it was at the beginning, up to 2-3 times higher depending on reset.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

I see your point, but I am actually not only seeking for the end-game scenario, I do like to feel all the resets comming and the good sensation of each reset. But thank you for your opinion. I'd like to hear other people's opinions as well.

• Content Count:  32

Having an extra sub server won’t be a good idea,even for 1-5 or 1-20 resets.

At this stage of the game ppl with 30+ rrs that have alts can get them geared up,farm the “newbie server” and actually be worse for newbies as they will probably have to pay higher prices for the items they desire.

Won’t be a long time till ADMIN will open a new one(server) where you can start from the first day.

• Content Count:  5

Well my opinion is that top players should get end game scenario with out new mid player interference .... This game went bad from first time they take  castle 

1# Remove Goldens spawn into spots   --->  50% Of golds are dead in first 30seconds of invasion cuz of this ...
    2# Eng game quests are based to farm Old boxes Derkons ect.. ---> Interference with newbies.. u cant get bugde as new bie.
    3# Remove possibilitys to make 3rd party accoounts.. -->> Relic Full of 5 man partys who farm gems for tops example Party mebers ( Noob ; Noob1 ;Noob2 e.c.t ) Same lvl rr ect.

4# Add Entries for Kanturu Relic , medusa ect.... To give a chanse for newbies to fight them .. .. Otherwise Campers from top chars take them 24/7 and  even if u are in time .. u will get killed cuz they manage get opposite gens to secure Loot. GG

5# WERRY IMMPORTANT..    REMOVE NON PVP Crywolf... THERE are like 10 spots NON STOP for like 4 months taken by the same players , like AdoDL , Staros ect. <--- and dont dare to arrgue that some one is just farming fennrir with out picking up any jewels for him self .. add only zen sets to collect zen for main char resets .. 

6# I point i cant prove but it is what it iss...  Only on night time between 01:00 - 04:00  GTM+2 There are many chars i guess from top players .. Like Darkyoo Dieeeee ect.. who makes toons of random items +15 wia chaos mashine with time period 1min . Feels like with 100% chanse.... AND the main question is ..Why the acc and chars who left game ? Why Only in Night time ?

Overall Server is descent made with many many things to do ... But sadly its taken by mafia who knows this server for too long time knows every single bug .. and report only thoes bugs wich is useless to use .. Otherwise i dont understand that % of luck on alll of thoe 3rd FO wings .. Full +15 sets ect... ( To understand .. U can get 2 GM box from castle its 2 items per day .. its 14 items per 1 week.. For Single class there its random set items dropp.. And whats funny.. NON of them BURNS .. THey Allweys get +15 damn set each week when they look for.. With 14 random items per week .) :D:D 

Or like like just to let u know how it isss..   Maki used MG Skill bug to get Into boss location to make sure 100% loot win .. and didnt even try to report a Bug .. before whole server didnt start to fking cry about it..  <--- That's how to top chars plays this mu... 

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2

Hi there. I won't start new topic. I just want to write few things.

We have many new ppl on server. like 10-20 rr, and some really new. This is obviously a small number but its still something. I propose to triple exp 0-10 rr and double 10-20 to let this ppl get asap high rr to enjoy the game before they leave. 
    Atm I also see the problem about quest with IT. its not possible to win becouse there are no participants o.O also raids kills are hard cuz of 3-5ppl on gens maps. 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  460

@ChiPis Exprience gain was already doubled :

But, because of current situation with Phoenix opening, I would agree that it might be a good move to increase it even more to give opportunity for newcomers to exprience also 30(35)rr gameplay, We will think about it. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Content Count:  13

In slower servers, a 2nd sub-server is only a good idea , if the first server is full, and there are still people who wana get in and play. Even then, if its possible, its better to extend the player cap on the main server, rather then inflate the economy. (double all the events, goldens, boss kills, rabbits, etc.)

• Content Count:  2

On 3/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, GyGy said:

Well my opinion is that top players should get end game scenario with out new mid player interference .... This game went bad from first time they take  castle 

1# Remove Goldens spawn into spots   --->  50% Of golds are dead in first 30seconds of invasion cuz of this ...
    2# Eng game quests are based to farm Old boxes Derkons ect.. ---> Interference with newbies.. u cant get bugde as new bie.
    3# Remove possibilitys to make 3rd party accoounts.. -->> Relic Full of 5 man partys who farm gems for tops example Party mebers ( Noob ; Noob1 ;Noob2 e.c.t ) Same lvl rr ect.

4# Add Entries for Kanturu Relic , medusa ect.... To give a chanse for newbies to fight them .. .. Otherwise Campers from top chars take them 24/7 and  even if u are in time .. u will get killed cuz they manage get opposite gens to secure Loot. GG

5# WERRY IMMPORTANT..    REMOVE NON PVP Crywolf... THERE are like 10 spots NON STOP for like 4 months taken by the same players , like AdoDL , Staros ect. <--- and dont dare to arrgue that some one is just farming fennrir with out picking up any jewels for him self .. add only zen sets to collect zen for main char resets .. 

6# I point i cant prove but it is what it iss...  Only on night time between 01:00 - 04:00  GTM+2 There are many chars i guess from top players .. Like Darkyoo Dieeeee ect.. who makes toons of random items +15 wia chaos mashine with time period 1min . Feels like with 100% chanse.... AND the main question is ..Why the acc and chars who left game ? Why Only in Night time ?

Overall Server is descent made with many many things to do ... But sadly its taken by mafia who knows this server for too long time knows every single bug .. and report only thoes bugs wich is useless to use .. Otherwise i dont understand that % of luck on alll of thoe 3rd FO wings .. Full +15 sets ect... ( To understand .. U can get 2 GM box from castle its 2 items per day .. its 14 items per 1 week.. For Single class there its random set items dropp.. And whats funny.. NON of them BURNS .. THey Allweys get +15 damn set each week when they look for.. With 14 random items per week .) :D:D 

Or like like just to let u know how it isss..   Maki used MG Skill bug to get Into boss location to make sure 100% loot win .. and didnt even try to report a Bug .. before whole server didnt start to fking cry about it..  <--- That's how to top chars plays this mu... 

What are you going on about? 🤣

I agree with #5 tho.