Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Phoenix #2 - Bring the Light !

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

It was expected by many of us, it was desired, and in the end it came !! Phoenix, a project created for the revival of Old Squad community, has been amazingly successful in its first edition and has achieved its goal by bringing Old Squad to a higher level of game play quality and lots of fun.

Now, this project is going to be reborn in a new era, an era in which we live dark times, in which we are kept (almost by force) inside our homes, Phoenix was reborn last year to give a refresh to our community and this year it is meant to bring into the hearts of the members that are part of this wonderful community hope, love and especially the LIGHT which will, eventually, pierce the darkness that came upon us. Until then, since we all should stay in home, as isolated as possible, Phoenix will make this isolation much easier for everyone.

The beginning of this long awaited server is very close and I have some tips that I hope will be useful for all of you:

Put your hand on the phone or on the keyboard and call all your friends to play, my advice for you is to be at least 4 so you can develop a startup strategy, but if you do not have friends who want to join the adventure, do not worry, in time you will find lots of friends in our community who are looking for a permanent party member !

If you haven't been to shopping yet, I suggest you do so, buy plenty of coffee, teas, spare mouse and keyboard and everything else you need for a longer period of time because you only have a day left until the madness unfolds on us. Phoenix will keep you inside your house because this server will be an intense one with a lot of fun but difficult at the same time, a battle for supremacy is announced, one that has not been seen for a long time in muonline servers.
    Test server has already been released, all you have to do is to enter and test everything : spots (hint: analyze the best route from devias to karutan2) , test stats build, study all topics linked in the end of the article because they are the most important ones, topics that you should not miss! After reading all  that information you should  be up to date on how to build your favorite characters, and you can choose the one that suits your style.

On Phoenix server every point does count, every buff / potion can make the difference against your enemy, you don't have to think twice before you start building if you test ahead, test everything that can help you on your way to the top!

Link for the must "know" information : 

https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/159-info-rules/

After reading the most important information, after you have succeeded in testing everything you could, and, of course, after your strategy is built, here are some interesting articles that will make you understand how the fight for Phoenix's supremacy was in its first edition, and many other interesting things in the interviews that I managed to get from Admin, Legion, or some of the most important players in the Old Squad community, (I say "some" because this community has a lot of very good players and I wanted and I will still want to interview as many as possible). 

https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3453-phoenix-curse-history-of-castle-lords-and-guilds/

https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/177-official-interviews/

Have fun reading and be ready to get into NewsPaper Spot Light!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,033
    • Device:  Windows

New article !

GL & HF on Phoenix !

Wish you the best !

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"