Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] Oklahoma

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This interview is about Oklahoma, one of the best players that OldSquad ever had. I am trying to get this interview since Inception, where he was the best Rage Fighter until he quit game, and now on Phoenix has the no 1 agility Elf in main rankings.  

Reporter: " Hello, Oklahoma! You are one of the best player on our community, welcome to News Paper Hall of Fame!  "

Oklahoma : "Hello, thank you for the kind words, man, appreciate it."

Reporter: "Can you tell us a few words about yourself? Name, age, where you are from, whats your occupation ?" 

Oklahoma :"My name is Edgar, I am 30, from Latvia, I work as a steering man on inland river ships in western Europe. " 

Reporter :"We are living dark times at this moment. Is your country affected by this Corona Virus? " 

Oklahoma :"Yeah, it is affected, but it's not that bad number wise (deaths and infected). Lots of people lost their jobs due to coronavirus, luckily, I am not one of them, sailors still can travel to certain countries. "

Reporter: "Whats your opinion about this Pandemic that affects all the world?" 

Oklahoma :"I think thats Makiavelli's fault, and pretty sure GROM was involved, as well. But, to be serious, I think that's just healthy for our fucked up world, maybe some will reconsider their priorities. "

Reporter: "How are you dealing with this Pandemic Virus? I personally disinfect and wash with soap 20 times more often than usual! I am not hypochondriac, but this situation makes me much more cautious, nor do I fear being infected, but I am afraid that if I get the virus I will infect my family or people around me who will suffer because of this, so I am try to be be careful!" 

Oklahoma : " I am on board of the ship right now, not much to be dealt with. When I'll go home I'll have to go for 14 days quarantine, that's governments obligatory for everyone returning from abroad. So I won't be able to leave my apartments. Expect me to be more active 😈. "

Reporter: " What do you think about our new server Phoenix #2 ?"

Oklahoma : "Overall it's fine, of course, as always. Like 8/10. "

Reporter: " On Inception you had permanent party with Voyager, Zutto, Trippy and FkinGCunT, is it the same permanent party, here on Phoenix ? "

Oklahoma : "Yes, no changes 💖 "

Reporter: "In past you used to play top pvp characters, why did you choose to play elf this time? "

Oklahoma : " I got less time now due to work and family, so I thought supporting char would be a great idea for such slacking play style. "

Reporter :"When did you start to play Mu Online? "

Oklahoma : " Season 1, I can't really remember how long ago, prolly 17 years ago 😱 "

Reporter : "How you found OldSquad ?"

Oklahoma : "On some site with TOP private servers it was right on top 1 or top 2, I think with advertisement for first OS edition. "

Reporter :"What nicknames you had in past?""

Oklahoma : "I think I went for nickname Tragedie for a very long time then 4rdMondeo, Phenomenom. "

Reporter: "Do you have any VIP activated? Do you have this VIP since you started Phoenix?"

Oklahoma : " I always get vip at start, it gives that little boost early, especially when you afk 24/7 like i did, relying on my party mates. Later it depends on party if all decide to go for it, we get it :)  "

Reporter: "What type of VIP and why? " 

Oklahoma : "Started with Hunter, now Pro Vip, well, pretty much same reason to not fall behind too much with my afk play style. "

Reporter :"Because you used to play different classes , can you tell us which one is the best for pvp on Phoenix? What about PVM ? (Some details would be nice)

Oklahoma : " Early game sMG are PVP rockstars, mid game really gear and build dependent prolly also a beast, falls off late in the game. If you know how to combo, BK is the PVP  1v1 dueling champion for sure. PVM, I would say it's eMG (not so sure about that :) ) . MG overall feels overpowered at this stage of the game. OFC lots depends on BUILD and GEAR."

Reporter :"What advice would you give to a player playing on this server for the first time, what should he do to get to the top places?"

Oklahoma : "Quit job, divorce wife, stay at home 24/7, use cocaine and do events. Hiring some cheap labor to exp your alts would be also a good idea. How good can you be equals how much time you are willing to put in the game, I mean look at mafy, every edition that sicko goes full ham. "

Reporter :"What strategy do you have for the future?"

Oklahoma : "Honestly, haven't thought about it, I am too busy in real life. If I were more involved in game I would do more events coordinated with guild mates. "

Reporter :"Do you think there is a character in the game that can beat Zutto in a 1 versus 1?

Oklahoma : "Late game - NOPE , all hail Zutto ! "

Reporter : "This db your party are a little behind from top, what happened? " 

Oklahoma :" Well, due to coronavirus lots of people staying home, we are not that case, only 1 out of 5 people works from home and it's kinda tough to be honest, we are getting help from other parties pretty often. This is the worst start for our party, ever  😨 "

Reporter :"You are number one Elf in our main rankings, what do you think about adding 300 energy for Ice Arrow. Do you have that much energy now? Would you consider adding it in the future ? "

Oklahoma : "Well, I added this reset, it is kinda worth it if you are afk most of the time, you don't have to repot that often anymore + when I go to events I can help in PVP with that skill. "

Reporter: " Do you think top 5 characters can be catch up from behind? " 

Oklahoma : "Only if they die in real life. "

Reporter: "What happened to Alex, Snook, Venom party? Why did they left Hardcore to join Squadron? "

Oklahoma : "They had some issues with HARDCORE's core players, I don't care to be honest, past is past. So far they seem like nice people to me, also very active."

Reporter : " Does Squadron have an enemy guild?"

Oklahoma : "Well, I wouldn't call anyone enemy, it is just a rivalry with some pretty harsh teasing here and there, but it's a part of the game which some people can't handle. At GROM times I would call them enemies, but right now I don't feel calling anyone enemy. "

Reporter: " What about HARDCORE? There are some rumors that guild's founders were expelled from the Squadron, and you were involved in that scandal. Are those "voices" right? What really happened?"

Oklahoma : " They are just too selfish for us and causing lots of unnecessary drama, that's all :)  "

Reporter :" Do you think Squadron has the power to win the next Castle Siege ?""

Oklahoma : "Sure, we have gathered pretty strong guild + alliance. We are little behind, but I would call last 2 CSes pretty close ones. "

Reporter :" Does Squadron guild have rules related to drop, invasion, sharing/selling things, etc. ?"

Oklahoma : "We do. Pretty standard, I would say. I don't want to share that, sorry :)  "

Reporter: "When we started the interview, you didn't have wings lvl 2. Do you think Feather should be more easier to obtain? 

Oklahoma : " At this point I got lvl 2 already. It was tough to drop feather + we made like 3 summoner lvl 2 wings in a row."

Reporter :" Do you read the News Paper ? "

Oklahoma : "I do, and I think you are doing an awesome job. ADMIN must be very happy to have you."

Reporter : "Have you read Phoenix Curse "History of Castle Lords and Guilds" article or The Curse "Back to Origins" articles? "

Oklahoma : "Yes "

Reporter :"Do you believe in superstitions? Do you think that the Castle is Cursed?"

Oklahoma : " I don't believe. It's just pure people greediness, I think we handled that well in past editions."

Reporter :"What do you suggest to improve on NewsPaper?"

Oklahoma : " You could get very short interviews after CS from winning and losing guilds, so they can share their thoughts and maybe tease each other. McGregor style 😄"

Reporter: "Why did your party leave Inception so early? Don't you believe that a server can be fun for a long time, like 6-9 months of life ?" 

Oklahoma : "There was not much left to do to be honest and we wanted to take a break from mu. So we did :) "

Reporter: "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like this server?"

Oklahoma : "Depends on edition, average I would say 9 , considering that it is a private server. "

Reporter :"If you could ask ADMIN any questions, what would be the most important ones that comes through your mind ? "

Oklahoma : " Why is there a feeling that people are obliged to play certain characters to be useful or to get PVP fun ? For example why AE cant be competitive PVP character ? People are obliged to play Elf for CS buffs, nothing else, pretty much gets destroyed on PVM events and especially PVP , considering correct stats and similar gear. Not everybody loves playing MGs, I personally hate that character."

Reporter : " Do you accept a challenge? " 

Oklahoma : "Yes" 

Reporter: " I want to know who is the player you respect more and the player you dislike from Squadron, Hardcore, and OldSquad. All time " 

Oklahoma: "I respect the most our GM Trippy, he is like a mysterious unicorn. Always calm, no matter what. Anyone with his internet speed would kill himself long time ago, but he is still here with us, leading to the tops. The one I hate the most in Squadron is Collision, he has rapist moustache which he refuses to shave, he is like Makiavelli after cheap turkish barbershop.

I, honestly, had to go to site and click on HARDCORE guild to find anyone worth to respect, got no respect for DRAMA queens. ( site is still lagging btw ) 😵 So I'll start with the dislike, that would be Makiavelli or the big mouth guy AKA fake dentist. The one I respect from their group is Mu3rTe, he played with us before and the reason he left was to balance the power a bit at that particular edition, I think that was the previous one. He left without any drama, wrote to our guild management explanation why he is leaving. He is truly a hardcore player.

From OldSquad All Time the one I respect the most is BojSieBoga, he gave us hell of a competition. And for the most hated player I would pick DIEEEEEEEEEEE, just ******** " 

Reporter: "Thank you very much, Oklahoma! I wish you all the best in real life and lots of fun in game ! " 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  25

Nice interview !🙂

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70

Well, It seems to me that Oklahoma has traumas regarding Makiavelli.... 

• Content Count:  14
    • Device:  Windows

Pure  envy on my 'stash Oklahoma ...

• Content Count:  43

why is reporter so focused on squadron guild ? 🤔