Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

SM Under Powered

Bugbless

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  12

Hello,

Could you please check SM's damage, it kind of looks that it's really low.

I'm a ENE SM with  a Staff +12 Exc Damage Rate / lvl/20  which is 112% wiz damage and it takes me 6 minutes to kill +4 while MG with a non excellent weapon can kill it in 1 minute.

I don't know how much stronger I should be to be able to kill a single golden.

And please don't answer me with non senses like get better gear or wings cause even with full Enis with 2 parts Anubis staff +15 and wings 4th lv + 15 I will kill  the +4 golden for 3 minutes.

• Content Count:  48

SM:

ESM -> With focus mostly on Energy for full MS & PvM potential.

Hybrid -> With focus on both AGI & ENERGY for full PvP potential.

Main PvP Skill: Blast (Cometfall).

As you can see ,SM can't HUNT .PvM is on spot (holders).sMG can HUNT if u check the topic with characters build .

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

6 minutes ago, Colossus said:

SM:

ESM -> With focus mostly on Energy for full MS & PvM potential.

Hybrid -> With focus on both AGI & ENERGY for full PvP potential.

Main PvP Skill: Blast (Cometfall).

As you can see ,SM can't HUNT .PvM is on spot (holders).sMG can HUNT if u check the topic with characters build .

Thanks for letting us know. I'm pretty sure no one has read it before. No shit, Sherlock.

Regarding SM I think the same that it's designated only to hold a spot or pvp. That's why I've made typical pvp SM coz I was sure there is no chance to change anything with pvm dmg for SM. You can look at the pvm rankings to see that there is not many SM's who kill goldens. It's a bit unfair and seems to be completely unbalanced at this stage of the game but let's trust what admin is saying and hope that it will change over time :)

• Content Count:  25

learn to play, learn to build , learn the game and the system . stop crying cause ur bad :)

• Content Count:  54

There is defently something fishy with SM atm. I don't know how it will scales with talents and the extra points, but atm, in DS6, last spots are always guarnateed for SM ) maybe the lack of wiz. enh. spell might be a good reason, IDK

• Content Count:  12

Please, people who do not play SM this season to not talking non senses.

About Devil Square I'm doing it twice almost every day (DEVIL SQUARE 6) and I'm telling you that SM is not designed for DS, BC, SPOT, PVP,  GOLDENS or whatever else is out there due to his low damage.

EMG  with 1 lv wings non exc staff  on level 220 does the same dmg as me you can check my shitty items on site.

Hybrid RF with non exc weapons up to  does 35% more damage on spot with much higher attack speed.

Hybrid -> With focus on both AGI & ENERGY for full PvP potential. - PXAPXAPXAP... don't make me laugh please

1 hour ago, Bugbless said:

About Devil Square I'm doing it twice almost every day (DEVIL SQUARE 6) and I'm telling you that SM is not designed for DS, BC, SPOT, PVP,  GOLDENS or whatever else is out there due to his low damage.

EMG  with 1 lv wings non exc staff  on level 220 does the same dmg as me you can check my shitty items on site.

Hybrid RF with non exc weapons up to  does 35% more damage on spot with much higher attack speed.

Hybrid -> With focus on both AGI & ENERGY for full PvP potential. - PXAPXAPXAP... don't make me laugh please

learn 
    to
    play

• Content Count:  116
    • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, Bugbless said:

EMG is better on Golden / PvM, because that's the only thing it can do. He dont have a good burst of MS on ML, no have TP or other features compare to SM.

I'm not writing here about a helm, that is missing and allegedly makes it weak, because it is compensated by additional points

• Content Count:  2

EneMG has got HIDDEN Built-in PVM bonus to his damage, exactly 20% basic wizzardry damage.

His Staff lets say around 100% rise, doubles that hidden bonus to 40% and more with better staff.

EneMG has got more stats than SM with better min damage formula and the same max damage formula for energy.

All this combined makes EneMG damage higher of around 80% than EneSM in PVM on the same skill.

No matter what items will you get on your SM you will always be HALF of EneMG damage output.

I Hope it clears the situation for you now.

Admins should be informing that to players when they added these hidden modificators.

Regards Ronin

no one talks about the DL? lvl 100 whit 2k dmg of firescream and 1k , 1.5k dmg whit fireburst , i lvled solo whit DL faster than i started as 5main PT at begin XD

• Content Count:  71

1 minute ago, montana94 said:

no one talks about the DL? lvl 100 whit 2k dmg of firescream and 1k , 1.5k dmg whit fireburst , i lvled solo whit DL faster than i started as 5main PT at begin XD

Later he don't have so much dmg. If you will make pure str then no tankiness.

He is good on Hunt, BC, DS, worse on everything else.

• Content Count:  31

The only problems I have with SM is to outdps sMG,eMG, DL or VRF in boss fights. However I can neutralize every single one sMG unless they have bypass/sd reduction and +13 wep. At this moment SM is really strong 1v1 PVP and it will get even better cause I even do not have wiz enhance :)

I don't think you should complain about this since SM early game isn't designed to be TOP CLASS. 

However there is one thing I would cry for and this is to remove the visual effect of Mana Shield in CC. With Mana Shield you basically tell everyone to attack you :)