Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] RuSuLeTzZz

Reporter

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  14
    • Device:  Windows

Lets talk for real boyz. I'm courious what opinion has my fav dentist from Craiova city about microleak'

SHRINKAGE AS THE PREDICTOR OF MARGINAL DETERIORATION.[3.2] POLYMERIZATION Composite restorations are subjected to polymerization shrinkage which occurs due to affiliation of the resin molecules with one another and formation of chemical bonds which reduce the material sbulk[23]The C-factor plays an major role in determining the amount of shrinkage. C factor is defined as the ratio between the bonded and unbounded cavity surfaces. Increasing this ratio also increases the stress from polymerization shrinkage.[24]Shrinkage of composites results  in stresses, cuspal deflection which inturn leads to enamel cracks, hypersensitivity, marginal degradation, microleakage. It also includes potential debonding of the tooth composite interface.[25]The amount of shrinkage and stresses varies with the composite filling material used.[26][27].It is influenced by material flow, chemistry, curing dynamics and the size and shape of the preparation, hygroscopic expansion. The intensity and duration of curing have been found to affect polymerization.[28] Polmerization shrinkage stress of composite resin is about 13-17MPa.Therefore adhesive agents should have a good bond strength higher than this amount.[29][30]Polymerization shrinkage of composites can lead to microleakage which can cause an immediate inflammatory reaction in pulp.[31][32][33].Three different strategies to reduce polymerization stress includes modification to placement technique, altered curing schemes, use of a resilient liner on dentin.[34][35]

@uask4it

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70

4 hours ago, Collision said:

Lets talk for real boyz. I'm courious what opinion has my fav dentist from Craiova city about microleak'

SHRINKAGE AS THE PREDICTOR OF MARGINAL DETERIORATION.[3.2] POLYMERIZATION Composite restorations are subjected to polymerization shrinkage which occurs due to affiliation of the resin molecules with one another and formation of chemical bonds which reduce the material sbulk[23]The C-factor plays an major role in determining the amount of shrinkage. C factor is defined as the ratio between the bonded and unbounded cavity surfaces. Increasing this ratio also increases the stress from polymerization shrinkage.[24]Shrinkage of composites results  in stresses, cuspal deflection which inturn leads to enamel cracks, hypersensitivity, marginal degradation, microleakage. It also includes potential debonding of the tooth composite interface.[25]The amount of shrinkage and stresses varies with the composite filling material used.[26][27].It is influenced by material flow, chemistry, curing dynamics and the size and shape of the preparation, hygroscopic expansion. The intensity and duration of curing have been found to affect polymerization.[28] Polmerization shrinkage stress of composite resin is about 13-17MPa.Therefore adhesive agents should have a good bond strength higher than this amount.[29][30]Polymerization shrinkage of composites can lead to microleakage which can cause an immediate inflammatory reaction in pulp.[31][32][33].Three different strategies to reduce polymerization stress includes modification to placement technique, altered curing schemes, use of a resilient liner on dentin.[34][35]

@uask4it

@Collision Did Chukundah sell you fake drugs?

• Content Count:  73

Reporter :" Why do you say that Squadron is .exe guild?"

RuSuLeTzZz :" This is the way I like to call them . You speak about a lot of rumors.. but about the .exe guild's "tips and tricks" you never write something :)  .."

Reporter: "So are you saying that Squadron players use helping programs? Are you saying they play dirty?" 

RuSuLeTzZz :"It's just a supposition. I can't probate it. And not all, some of them ."

I would love to hear all the theories :D 

• Content Count:  40

5 hours ago, Collision said:

@uask4it

What opinion I have about microleaks ? I think Voyager is a microleak from my d**k :D :D :D 

• Content Count:  25

5 hours ago, Collision said:

Craiova city

CRACKova city , the most known rotten cavities bald head fake dentist

4 hours ago, montana94 said:

CRACKova city , the most known rotten cavities bald head fake dentist

You are the most known rotten cavity. Or atleast the biggest.

4 hours ago, uask4it said:

You are the most known rotten cavity. Or atleast the biggest.

now were back to 4th grade school , saying these type of things

"no no , you are " " no no you are the one " no no you are" xD jesus christ man i feel bad for you , 30y old ...

• Content Count:  31

@uask4it

Fake diploma, fake doctor. Your parents is paying your subscription, giving you money for food and crack, be happy :)

4 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

@uask4it

Fake diploma, fake doctor. Your parents is paying your subscription, giving you money for food and crack, be happy :)

OMG microleak can speak :D :D :D 

@uask4it judging by this picture of you , i can tell , that drugs is consuming you , skinny as hell , ur mouth sliding away , we added some hair just so u look a bit better , and hidding ur rotten theet from all the shit u smoke x)

IMG-20200124-WA0001.jpg

I believe your brain and iq is equal to amoeba in size and intellect.

btw ur left arm bicep looks bigger than the right one , too much masturbation ? i understand … if i was a girl i wouldnt want anything whit such creature

My biggest fans here :D Get a life little fans. Or atleast some inspiration man, is the same shit everybody already heard or saw 100 times :D 

4 hours ago, uask4it said:

My biggest fans here :D Get a life little fans. Or atleast some inspiration man, is the same shit, everybody already heard it 100 times :D 

All those people finds it funny even after the 100th time.

5 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

I believe your brain and iq is equal to amoeba in size and intellect.

Are these words addressed to Chukundah? That's how it looks, I hope it doesn't upset you, mby next time use quote thing....

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Are these words addressed to Chukundah? That's how it looks, I hope it doesn't upset you, mby next time use quote thing....

I heard you are abusing your kid to bring u back on spot when u dead?

4 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

I heard you are abusing your kid to bring u back on spot when u dead?

That's not funny... 

• Content Count:  73

@RuSuLeTzZz 
    I promised you I would show you our last cc.

Since some of you got doubt about me, thinking i use macros and what not :) I started to record all cs/cc.
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz02FtKf_8U
    All I see is a Diablo flying all over at 1.40.

does that mean Diablo is using .exe :)? No it means muonline is 20 years old and visual bugs are here to stay(he was most likely next to me)

Macro king out.