Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Most awaited proof

Gion

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019
    • Device:  Windows

With the reporter's approval, here is the evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/G6t3lg6

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

@Gion , please clarify it was not my approval :)) 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  0

Hi guys,

ThaiBinh is my character in game, who had the wing3 DL and get banned from the Admin by selling items for real money. The reason why I'm here NOT TO CLAIM that problem to get back the Wing or my Account, I just want to make everything clear with my team and have some messages for player and Admin as well. I hope you guys will take some time to read my post.

That's true, I sold it for real money, I am totally wrong and I don't make any excuse for that stuff. But the problem here is TrueSquad tried to trap me on his plan, on his purpose. Somebody(Fane, mafy, Halifax,...) is already PM me in game and sent me a letter to offer my wing as well after I posted it on the market, but I never get back. Then I also bought a character DL name is eLySioN, then changed its name to ThaiBinh after I made the Wing success. All of the things that I mention above to prove that I want to use not for selling it, everyone can see....... Otherwise, TrueSquad intended and tried to text my teammate to get my private contact, to trap me on his plan. All of his purpose is having my Wing without any efforts. You guys can banned me, and took the wing that is fine with me, I agreed with your decision but it is NOT CLEAR AND FAIR if you give it to him. There are some mistakes that I did, but i think it also have from the player and Admin as well. When you make the rule to ban the people, who sell items for real money, It's inadvertent make players try to find some bad ways to get items from others, the game will be worse and has more and more scammers nowadays. I don't think it will be good if you guys still keep that rule. PLEASE take your time to think about it again and have some solutions to solve the problem, I am really appreciate!!!

TO Players: Learn a lesson from me, please be careful with all the people. We still have some of guys in the dark side that we never know.

TO TrueSquad: I also have some messages for you. It is just a game, it's okay to do that to me, and everyone in here can see what you did.....Out there still have a lot of things to do in our life, so I hope you are not gonna trap or do anything bad with people in our real life. Please think of everything before you do.
     "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND". Remember it!!

Thank you very much for taking time to read my topic guys. Hope all of you and your family will be good, and stay safe at this time :) :) :)

• Content Count:  116

5 hours ago, ThaiBinh said:
    Hi guys,

ThaiBinh is my character in game, who had the wing3 DL and get banned from the Admin by selling items for real money. The reason why I'm here NOT TO CLAIM that problem to get back the Wing or my Account, I just want to make everything clear with my team and have some messages for player and Admin as well. I hope you guys will take some time to read my post.

That's true, I sold it for real money, I am totally wrong and I don't make any excuse for that stuff. But the problem here is TrueSquad tried to trap me on his plan, on his purpose. Somebody(Fane, mafy, Halifax,...) is already PM me in game and sent me a letter to offer my wing as well after I posted it on the market, but I never get back. Then I also bought a character DL name is eLySioN, then changed its name to ThaiBinh after I made the Wing success. All of the things that I mention above to prove that I want to use not for selling it, everyone can see....... Otherwise, TrueSquad intended and tried to text my teammate to get my private contact, to trap me on his plan. All of his purpose is having my Wing without any efforts. You guys can banned me, and took the wing that is fine with me, I agreed with your decision but it is NOT CLEAR AND FAIR if you give it to him. There are some mistakes that I did, but i think it also have from the player and Admin as well. When you make the rule to ban the people, who sell items for real money, It's inadvertent make players try to find some bad ways to get items from others, the game will be worse and has more and more scammers nowadays. I don't think it will be good if you guys still keep that rule. PLEASE take your time to think about it again and have some solutions to solve the problem, I am really appreciate!!!

TO Players: Learn a lesson from me, please be careful with all the people. We still have some of guys in the dark side that we never know.

TO TrueSquad: I also have some messages for you. It is just a game, it's okay to do that to me, and everyone in here can see what you did.....Out there still have a lot of things to do in our life, so I hope you are not gonna trap or do anything bad with people in our real life. Please think of everything before you do.
     "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND". Remember it!!

Thank you very much for taking time to read my topic guys. Hope all of you and your family will be good, and stay safe at this time :) :) :)

You did the right thing by publishing this post, after reading it I looked at it very carefully Gion's proof. It really looks like a deception, in order to get hold of a free item.

Who is looking for a viber to buy something ? who the faced with such cases ?

Viber's number was given to him not by the "seller" but by a friend who apparently tried to help

"the seller" from the beginning said that cape do not sell.

"seller" argued with their actions that he was not going to initially sell it, 1. bought a character 2. changed the name, and the wing itself, he put on the market that would boast until he could not dress it (lvl, quest requirements)

And let's not forget that 99% of people who do not suspect that they are trying to cheat, in a similar situation, would not refuse to sell something for real money.

P.S. I'm not familiar with the guy one way or the other, but only talk logically

• Content Count:  31

I don't know but this "you report the seller and he get banned plus you get his items" is kinda rigged. As you can see people starts to abuse this thing so they can get free items/credits and etc. IMO you should just ban the char and. never sell banana to strangers, you went full retard.. never go full retard

• Content Count:  32

Thai,the only fault it’s yours and only yours, you should never ever sell anything for real money. 
    but we gotta take into consideration the heras of Truesquad....it’s a bit bitchy right?  

Fane, you are right. It is just like in real life, if someone offers you 1 million dollars to kill someone it does not mean that you have to do it. 

Main lesson: READ the rules and STICK to the rules. 

The good news is that we are usually unban the players on the next DB, ofc, if there are no further frauds or BLs and etc. 

@Reporter, ofc it was not you, by reporter I mean the guy who reported this. 

But, ayy, I barely care

3 minutes ago, Gion said:

Fane, you are right. It is just like in real life, if someone offers you 1 million dollars to kill someone it does not mean that you have to do it. 

Your comparison is absolutely absurd. these are two different things, the desire to earn and common sense.

The correct comparison looks like this: will agree to earn a million and help people bypass the admin. And all your arguments that you wouldn't do that are lies.

a person was deceived and took possession of his property. and you call it a "rule"

Total non-sense. I don't get what you say there.

As long as there it is written in the Server rules it is a rule, yes.

5. Selling Accounts/Chars/Items for real money will get your account(s) banned and also your IP+HWID banned (you can use Character Market & Market to buy/sell with credits). Buyers aren't punished, only sellers.
    Obs: If you report a sell of Character/Account/Item for real money and provide the needed proofs, you will GET that Character/Account/Item for FREE (and the reported guy will be banned) - Don't spend money when you can get it for FREE.

But, ayy, I barely care

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445

3 minutes ago, Gion said:

As long as there it is written in the Server rules it is a rule, yes.

5. Selling Accounts/Chars/Items for real money will get your account(s) banned and also your IP+HWID banned (you can use Character Market & Market to buy/sell with credits). Buyers aren't punished, only sellers.
    Obs: If you report a sell of Character/Account/Item for real money and provide the needed proofs, you will GET that Character/Account/Item for FREE (and the reported guy will be banned) - Don't spend money when you can get it for FREE.

and that guy who gave the phone number is the seller ? coz I dont get it

ps: if my mates will give my phone number to someone else, thats means I can be banned ? 😮

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

Yeah, check the time: at XX:01 the seller was told to meet the buyer in elbeland in order to show the cape, at XX:02 that happened

But, ayy, I barely care

• Content Count:  43

report seller and get his item is very good incentive for people to report other people who are trying to sell items for real money, not just tolerate them, or ignore them.

• Content Count:  2

Rule is a Rule we all agree on them by creating account on this server.

TrueSquad made himself a lot of effort to set this up.

That's a rule abuse. Will be punished by the players. Nobody will ever again trust you dude.

That's the consequence you will take for making this kind of provocation.

5 hours ago, Gion said:

I say that everyone has their own price and desire to earn, and TrueSquad provoked and pushed the "victim" to this fact. 

http://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3779-verbal-abuses-makiaveli-and-bugbless/ I took the first post that I found, this is a different situation, but the term "provoked" is present, but BugBless won't get a warning, even though he broke the rule seriously enough.

I would seriously not write anything here if I saw the desire of the "victim" to sell for $. But here is a clear provocation, for what to look for viber, for what to write to a person who did not even give a hint that he wants to sell anything.

OMG, i 15 years play MU and NEVER dont sell my charter, all times my charters dies with the server. But if someone will write me in VIber, about that, why not ? 1k$ or just game ?  Or someone else, i give examples about you Gion, but you pretended you didn't understand what I was talking about.

6 hours ago, Spawn said:

will agree to earn a million and help people bypass the admin

6 hours ago, Gion said:

Yeah, check the time: at XX:01 the seller was told to meet the buyer in elbeland in order to show the cape, at XX:02 that happened

and what is wrong in this ?

• Content Count:  128

6 hours ago, RedBuLL said:

and what is wrong in this ?

Ye, i could get someones number, then trade him 10/10 times to show me his wings (then make a fake chat with someone) and if they ever chooses to show me their wings, and i have the good timings, i can make a story of him (or anyone else) selling me something for real $. 

I'm sure he wanted to sell for the money from the begining, but i also think that there is room for some abuse with this rule, and you should watch carefully to not be fooled by anyone, better not show your items in trade to people you do not know at all.

He was in guild with me and from beggining he told me he want to buy cape +ignor for many credits when nobody has w2. Why u didnt put here the chat logs, not  shitty print with a phone number? U condemn a guy who worked hard to make that cape and reward someone who was prepared all the time to donate for credits if something good shows up.

• Content Count:  31

All this situation with banning people  if you report them is rigged, manipulative and abusable. 

• Content Count:  37

So let me get this straight: someone actually spent 400 euros on a videogame item, just to get someone else banned? That's actually hilarious.

• Content Count:  120

@ThaiBinh how can you miss the message that pop up every 5 min in game? feel sry for you

about truesquad ratatatatatatatatata going that far for an in game item atleast make you creepy but wp since ppl cant get it yet. This method is here for 2-3 dbs now...