Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The Most Wanted Pro Players on Phoenix #2

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

There are different type of rankings on Old Squad, some are written... some are not. This one is a rank that cannot be seen with a single click, it requires analysis. Many of you are wondering who is the best player, who is the strongest? It is very difficult to point out who is the best, I really think that anyone can be surpassed by the others, with the time (ofc, if he loses his interest). There are some rumors on server about players that are "the best" in a certain class, but I think that you should never affirm this, or at least, not to be convinced of it. 
    Although I don't think there is the best player on the Old Squad because there are too many good players , I will give you a top of the most popular ones, judging by the number of views received, as I like to call those players "The Most Famous" or "The Most Wanted" ones.

News Paper presents you THE SUPERSTARS  from all classes at this moment on Phoenix #2 : 

Dark Lord Most Wanted rankings : No 1 on this ranking is taken by the leader of Hardcore, mafy !!! He has at this moment 10053 views and with this score he becomes THE MOST WANTED NO 1 PLAYER ON PHOENIX #2 SERVER, at least for the moment! He is followed by Takeshi from Hardcore with 1824 views, Trippy the leader of Squadron is the most wanted no 3 , he is the leader of the guild that dominated the server for two weeks in a row, and he has been viewed  1750 times.

Magic Gladiator Most Wanted rankings : In this class, the number one is Makiavelli, he is one of the most "followed" player on OldSquad, occupying no 2 on general views rankings, he managed to accumulate 9876 views, and he is followed at a considerable distance by Exilia, who managed to gather 3485 views and on the 3rd place in this ranking is BBwojownik, our top number one Kileer an Castle Siege, and he was viewed 1803 times. 

Soul Master Most Wanted rankings: Snook dominates this class on this "unwritten ranking", he is a top player who came out of Hardcore and joined Squadron, he and his party were always on the leading places for a long time, he is in the top 10 general rankings and he managed to obtain 2415 views. The next in this top is BugBless a player who seems to have given up the game one or two weeks ago, however he currently remains on the 2nd place with 2143 views ! On the 3rd place in this class is Mu3rTe, with 1780 views .

Blade Knight Most Wanted rankings : This class is dominated by Zutto, who managed get no1 on this ranking being the most wanted Blade Knight. Zutto achieved, until now, 3960 views, he is followed closely by RedBuLL with 3903 views and on the 3rd place is Fofiter who managed to get, so far, 1685 views. 

Muse Elf Most Wanted rankings: This Class is dominated by Oklahoma, even that he is ranked second on main rankings in this class, Oklahoma managed to garner so far 1821 views, he is followed by ShaDyzzka, who, although owns 1st place at the moment on general reset rankings with a pretty big advantage over Oklahoma.  ShaDyzzka managed to gather, so far, 1296 views. On the 3rd place in this most wanted class is JoliGarcon, who managed to gather 1196 views. 

Summoner Most Wanted rankings: No 1 most wanted Summoner at this moment is RuSuLeTzZz (a player that started this data base as a Blade Knight, but recently changed his class to Summoner). He dominates this ranking with 4118 views. RuSuLeTzZz is followed by Chukundah, who achieved 2918 views and no 3 Most Wanted Summoner is BabaJaga with 772 views . 

Rage Fighter Most Wanted rankings : Even if he is only ranked at this monent no 5 in general top Rage Fighter rankings, the most wanted Rage Fighter on our server is DuK4N. He was viewed 5738 times, ranked number two on this rank is Moonlight with 3220 views and Alex the Rage Fighter number one on Phoenix #2 main rankings has only 2661 views. 

Those are the most checked players on Phoenix#2 at this moment, and, as you can see, most of those TOP PLAYERS are not ranked number one on their class, they are the most wanted players because they are respected and they have an important role in the battle for supremacy or in events. This is the reason for their views, they are checked by all other players each day, most of the players from our community are checking their items, their levels, because they want to obtain info about items, where they are leveling, etc. !!! 

Congrats to all our SUPERSTARS, keep up the good work you are doing!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

New! 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  25

Nicce job guys. Mu3rTe - 60% on spot , 40% for Events , invasions ,:) .

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

Selecting "best" players based on number of profile views - what a waste of time :D

7 minutes ago, losiu03 said:

Judging players based on number of profile views - what a waste of time :D

@losiu03 It's not a "judgment", it's a statistic ...

• Content Count:  8

Interesting.

Most AFK player? 🙃

PS: looking for a title 😅

39 minutes ago, Reporter said:

@losiu03 It's not a "judgment", it's a statistic ...

Good point. Used wrong word :) already edited 

1 hour ago, losiu03 said:

Selecting "best" players based on number of profile views - what a waste of time :D

Did I mention somewhere that they are the "best" players? 

1 hour ago, Reporter said:

Did I mention somewhere that they are the "best" players? 

This is why I used " "...

Btw, you did use "judging" word in you article :D

...judging by the number of views received...

2 minutes ago, losiu03 said:

Btw, you did use "judging" word in you article :D

...judging by the number of views received...

Good one 😉

3 hours ago, livy0u said:

Interesting.

Most AFK player? 🙃

PS: looking for a title 😅

@livy0u
    I did some investigations on the server, and taking into account the rumors blown up by several voices, the name of the player spoken by most of them is Psyke, I do not know if I will be able to interview him, not in this life (the reason might be that you need actually to talk to that player), but I promise I will try ! 🙄

• Content Count:  8

18 hours ago, Reporter said:

@livy0u
    I did some investigations on the server, and taking into account the rumors blown up by several voices, the name of the player spoken by most of them is Psyke, I do not know if I will be able to interview him, not in this life (the reason might be that you need actually to talk to that player), but I promise I will try ! 🙄

🤣🤣 good one. If you want, give us the question list and maybe we can catch him 1-2 min /day so in December you can make an update 🤩