Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Elf Agility concerns

Hvman

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  128

First of all i'd like to say that i'm not really astonished by the leveling power of AE, which is disturbing, given that it should be a really good class at leveling.

Second, i think the AE really lacks in PVP (and this server is having a 90% pvp aspect).

Given that we do not have the Buff powers (not on live at least), we are just walking ice-arrow supports at best with dramatic low dmg 1 on 1. Tried using demons,dinorants, decent to good weapon, still not that good. I also tried different items,specs on testserver in a 1v1 situation and i did poorly vs almost every class.

I guess she has a decent PVM, but i find DL/RF (maybe even EMG) to be better in golden-like situations and regarding holding spots is not room for question that she's MAYBE at the middle of the pack.

So what do we exactly excel at? Cause not everyone is hard-coring castle-siege. At least, for me, this server is making it really hard to aspire to castle siege atm.

Thank you all and have a good day!

• Content Count:  43

Yea, AE is hand down, worst in ever aspect. Hunting, pvp and lvling. Attack speed on multi shot is way too low, its basicly as fast as bow skill, it should be double or tripple of what it is now. Even putting in on tripple speed, it wouldnt deal as much dmg as fireslash or firescreem.

Pvp, also, very very bad. i had to go to spot 5 times, to kill SMG with roughly the same lvl and set as me. 
    Elf really needs a look over and some buffs dmg wise, deff is ok.

Deffence is decent, but the dmg is outrageously bad in both pvp and pvm.

• Content Count:  116
    • Device:  Windows

I agree with you that AE is the worst character from the beginning to the present

IMHO top Hunters:

1.DL / Summ

2.EMG

3.BMG

4. SM / Elf

IMHO top PvP:

1.BK / Sum

2.RF / sMG

3.DL / SM / eMG

4. Elf

DL is top hunter coz most likely, it has an error in the AG regeneration Formula, with an identical amount of AG it has almost double AG regeneration. if I am not mistaken, AG regeneration depends only on the amount of AG

In my opinion is one of the worst in terms of leveling also.

Everyone wants sm (manashield ) summ for weakness/dmg, rf for (everything) bk for dmg especially vulcanus, dl/emgs.

I'm close to even not patying my own elf given the fact that she's so bad compared to what other characters have to offer.

Ofc half of the elves left or changed to other chars.

And also the MLVL in elf is stupid, if you ever need to go buff elf for cs, you either wont have MLVL buffs, or you will waste 20 points to skill them (which is a waste 90% of your time)

• Content Count:  37

I kinda agree with most changes this server did to characters(thank god for not having to deal with 80% soul barriers or RF with str/agi for items and rest full vit), but I have no idea why you would make elves spend 300 on ene to be able to use ice arrow. Sure, the skill can be annoying to deal with, but it can be countered(ice rings+4 do exist) and all other characters have annoying stuff as well.

The fact you even say in server info "not AE" when listing PvP characters seems to point that you deliberatly made the char useless in PvP on purpose, and I can't see how that's a good thing.

2 hours ago, Shadyzzka said:

BUFF ELVES !!

+1

• Content Count:  42

I'm a DL player and I've talked to GM about this already. AE sucks big time. Buff AE or we'll be left without elf players.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

In terms of PvP no characters will be touched at all, and AE (as presented) was meant to be the weakest on PvP.

AE is still better on hunt than most chars (using phone chronometer and PvM builds between DL and AE for example - as we did ~1 month ago in test -  AE does kill a golden faster, in terms of seconds).

Now, I do agree that it should be a bit more powerful on Hunt/PvM than she currently is, so that the difference can be actually seen easier not based on extra seconds vs other chars, especially if we add the energy requirement for ice arrow.

As a conclusion, we will take into consideration a small PvM buff to AE so she can reflect much better her strongest point as opposite to her weakest point (PvP).

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

AE beat the DL in Golden?

I guess it says "ADMIN" and i have to buy that... cause i've tested it myself, exactly dl vs elf, items and everything. 2 Persons, 5 rows of goldens, he beat me every time, on the golden. Around same items/sets and he beat me 5 out of 5. Nvm, the pvm buff it s well received, thank you sir.

Elves have 300 useless energy points, and have to potentially waste 20 MLVLs due to maybe one day, having to play EEbuff at CS. I don't get it, you removed EE buf from live, but someone still needs to either "create an alt elf" or just waste 20MLVL on buffs if it's main like i am. I do not understand this at all.

P.S. Sorry, but i really wanted to play AE but there elves number is so low :(

• Content Count:  9

If only ice arrow didnt require 305 energy ... maybe 150 is enough :D
    and if only elves dmg wasn't so dependant on str...

and if only vit point could give 3HP instead of 2... ^^

🥰

• Content Count:  5

yeah, really admin? AE better hunter than DL? DL in anc hits 16 DD but his firescream is like my multi but i hit only 3-4k DD in gold how can i beat him?

• Content Count:  37

I don't get why you would make a character deliberately bad at PvP(which is, by most accounts, the most fun part of the game). Obviously, no matter what you do, some characters will always be better at some things than others, but you should strive to make them as balanced as possible. Making a character bad at PvP by design just seems weird.

Also, you could argue that a character being ass at PvP indirectly also affects its ability to hunt, since in PvP invasions, you will need to fight for the golden a good 25% of the time you find one.

15 minutes ago, batanete said:

I don't get why you would make a character deliberately bad at PvP(which is, by most accounts, the most fun part of the game). Obviously, no matter what you do, some characters will always be better at some things than others, but you should strive to make them as balanced as possible. Making a character bad at PvP by design just seems weird.

Also, you could argue that a character being ass at PvP indirectly also affects its ability to hunt, since in PvP invasions, you will need to fight for the golden a good 25% of the time you find one.

Make it 70-80% of the time you need to pvp if you are going +5 , but i guess i am supposed to go just on NON-PVP invasion ^^.

P.S. Maybe AE needs a lot of MLVL to be the best in hunting? (dunno, never tested) but i think that a char who is created by you to be the literal WORST in pvp, should be top 2 PVM/Hunter in every aspect of the game, or make him decent in PVP.

• Content Count:  13

Guys AE is best hunter, ADMIN have right here :)  If u can position well no1 can ks u

• Content Count:  42

3 minutes ago, Ripo said:

Guys AE is best hunter, ADMIN have right here :)  If u can position well no1 can ks u

Good joke