Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Inception "Back to Origins" The End of The Game!

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Yesterday was a sad day for me and probably for many other players in our community, the third edition of Inception (formerly known as max 30 rr) has come to an end, but I am delighted that this phenomenal game has once again managed to amaze me, to surprise me and to awaken me again all possible moods: happiness, sadness, disappointment, pride, etc. I went through all the mixing feelings again along the server and I am convinced that you have experienced these feelings too!

Inception, a server born from the passion of ADMIN for this game, had a long life of 254 days, that means over 8 months that kept us all connected and reminded us of the old style game-play, just like every server launched by Admin does it, bounds friendships, restores past friendships making it possible for players who played together 10-15 years ago on servers with high difficulty to meet again and bring back emotions and memories full of nostalgia. 

It was an intense server with tight battles for supremacy, there are XVlll chapters from The Curse "Back to Origins " written in the NewsPaper section. The News Paper reached a record on number of views, there were intense fights in the written lines of the players who moved the fight from the game on the forum and in chapters VII and XlV I was afraid that Admin will have to call the firemen to prevent the flames on the forum from burning to the ground the whole editorial office!

The Curse "Back to Origins " aroused the interest of the players whom I want to thank in this way for appreciation but also for criticism !! 

It was a sad day, since Inception got to its end, but I am convinced that when it will come back to life in September-October period will bring us again the fun and will have even more fun then on this edition. Lets make MU great AGAIN together, guys and, enjoy playing Phoenix #2 until then!

As a great edition of Inception is over, I will end this article by letting Gion to share his views and experience about this server: 

Gion : "Hello, ladies and gentlemen ! First of all, it is an honor for me to have the word, especially the last word. It is an honor talking about Inception, it is an honor having you around and I think that I am very, very lucky to be a part of this and to be able to get to know you. Again, our community, powered by you, was "on top of the chain", breaking lots of records, from the number of online players, to the Castle Siege fights and to the OSGM Events. We had the opportunity to see top players, top strategies and not only. We saw new players rising and shining on the highest level, tho we saw empires crushing. "Curses", drama, hard work and even envy. We had a little bit of all. We learned a lot, and not only by technical means, but we learned a lot about each other and I hope and I also know that this will help us in the future, in terms of a higher quality community, as a whole.

Special thanks to ADMIN and Reporter, they were the sparkle that lighted up everything !

Thank you very much and we are looking forward to meet again !

Best regards,

OldSquad Team "

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  25

Hi, i come with a suggestion for next project " first  3 players from one srv, if they are playing again on a new edition, to get some reward ( some small reward , it a good help on a freshstart) for their performance on oldprojects.Ty . Archie gj for playing to beat me  on rankings, you can  give thanks to Mafy, Maki, otherwise you lose nr1 place. :)). Enjoy.

Have a nice day.!