Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Max 500 credit rule

Hvman

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  128

1st. I'd like to suggest to maximize the credit limitation from 500 to 1000.

2nd. I'd like to suggest that u implement a new rule (even though harsh) of not allowing players to sell for more than the max credits allowed on market, comming with harsh punishment. 

I understand that if @ADMIN starts banning people that are scamming, then he cannot maintain his idea of max 500 credits. The issue is, people have been buying items for 2-3-6-10k credits from the begining of the server, and now realized the can easy "scam" with no punishments and lots of credits are lost for no apparent reason. (Also a lot of mu-players do not join the forum, compare the forum users, to in-game users and or are not reading the rules, which i understand is their fault but can be taken action by you against that).

But if u add a NEW rule, against selling for more, i think would be benificial, we are losing players because they got/are getting scammed (i also understand is their own fault but let's try to prevent it somehow).

There are all sorts of rules that are preventing stuff for happening in place everywhere and in my opinion this one could be beneficial also for the flow of market and also for the game itself. Maybe make a pool or something?

• Content Count:  15

dude i've already opend topic about this matter. I also asked Gion to make a clear rule to not bypass the limit at site, otherwwise its break the ToS and could get you banned. and I quote their words "we have no intention to change how the things works right now, because we trying to keep the values of the currencies at market" end quote 

I tried to get answer about what the point of putting a limit on the market, if nobody going to inforce that limit incase someone trying to bypass their limit that they have put in the first place isnt that funny? its a joke to be honest, how its works right now its really silly

at one side they put a limit and at the other hand they dont do shit when sellers bypass their limit, everybody can bypass it without any punishment isnt that silly? so why there is a limit in the first place if you guys dont have intention to inforce that. its a joke!!!

what should have been done, its to make a clear rule to not sell items above the limit!! otherwise you get ban!! like the same rule to not sell for real money its should be apply on this either.

i dont ask you to ban sacammers nor to tell ppl to play wise  i just asked you to tell sellers to sell in offcial trade channels otherwise you can get punishment. but you guys dont do shit about ppl who trying to sell outside of the limit, the real problem here is not the scammers nor the buyers its all about supplay and demand scammers pop up way often since they know you dont take actions against them just ban the sellers who trying to sell outside of ther offcial trade channels problem solve the market will be back to nromal prices since every seller wont gonna ask above the limit because they could get ban because of it 

• Content Count:  128

1 minute ago, flee878 said:

dude i've already opend topic about this matter. I also asked Gion to make a clear rule to no bypass the limit at site, otherwwise its break the ToS and could get you banned. and I quote their words "we have no intention to change how the things works right now, because we trying to keep the values if the currencies at market" end quote 

I tried to get answer about what the point of putting a limit on the market, if nobody going to inforce that limit incase someone trying to bypass their limit that they have put in the first place isnt that funny? its a joke to be honest, how its works right now its really silly

at one side they put a limit and at the other hand they dont do shit when sellers bypass their limit, everybody can bypass it without any punishment isnt that silly? so why there is a limit in the first place if you guys dont have intention to inforce that. its a joke!!!

what should have been done its to make clear rule to not sell items above the limit like the same rule to not sell for real money its should be apply on this either

i dont ask you to ban sacammers nor to tell ppl to play wise  i just asked you to tell sellers to sell in offcial trade channels otherwise you can get punishment but you guys dont do shit about ppl who trying to sell outside of the limit the problem here is not the scammers nor the buyers its all about supplay and demand just ban the sellers who trying to sell outside of ther offcial trade channels problem solve the market will be back to nromal prices since every seller wont gonna ask above the limit because they could get ban because of it 

If they do not want to be involved, maybe make a pool about changing the limit from 500 to 1000? I'm just suggesting, if it's not approved, it's fine by me. 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

I will (hopefully) clarify once and for all what my colleague Gion already tried to.

NOBODY force you to FREELY give your credits to ANYONE from game, doesn't matter what they promise you or not. The moment you agree to give someone something FOR FREE (without using the market as it is intended) you're on your own risk.

If a random guy does tell you give me x money I'll give you x things and you do that, you're basically begging to be scammed. 

Thanks to the scammers, they are actually HELPING in changing the buyers mentality from "credits only" to actual game currencies or combinations of game currencies and credits.

When there are no buyers that want to RISK being scammed then there won't be any more offerts in "CREDITS ONLY", due to no buyers left to take the risks.

You passed our limit? You deserve to be scammed, end of story.

And no, there won't be any shitty rule about this, SCAMMING is the way to fix the mentality, not shitty rules that still can be avoidable and won't fix the real issue (any1 that can agree to bypass the rule can simply tell us they moved credits from an account to another or simply gift them to guild mates / friends and move on).

And no, limit will never be higher than 500 credits, which is high enough anyway, but due to the "inflation" of credits gained from game it does look like a "low" limit.

My personal advice for buyers and sellers that wants to have a safe economy without scams while keeping the prices the same: use credits for jewels and jewels for credits, simple as that. Let's say you want to sell an item for 1000 credits:
    Calculate the value of jewels in credits, put the price in jewels, sell the jewels for credits, for the same amount.
    If people does learn to use market in this way, there will be only benefits for everyone in the market, including players with low amount of credits and people that don't wanna risk being scammed.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  15

@ADMINdue to the benefit that credit give you at site features its hard to accept jewels like they really equal to credit and that what makes all those sellers to sell only for credit

i really agree with you about that jewels should be consider as replacemant option for credit but... since you cant do much with jewels ppl will never consider them as 2nd currencey that acutally equal to credit. credit are way more benefit to the user who got them unless you guys will add some option at site to pay the features with jewels so the jewels will get their value back untill then ppl never going to consider jewels as credit and that the cause of the unbalance change to only credit transactions give us more option to use jewels except only upgrade to +9-->+15 ppl at at that phase of game most of them already done their set so they have no use for jewels make more option to use jewels as currency that what going to slove this problem of only credit transcations in my opinion at least

• Content Count:  37

People who want this are either not seeing the full picture, or want the game to be p2w. Either way, you should have no say about how to run the server. The same people that scrape by with their hard earned items and take 1 week to put together 500 credits to buy the next piece of their anubis set while you rape them in events with the +12 set you bought for 30 euros(not saying everyone who has a +12 set is a heavy cash buyer, mind you) are the ones keeping the server active and fun, for you and everyone else.  The game needs p2w players, and it also needs f2p to be viable. Get over it.