Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Introducing Gion & New mini-projects

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

I have few announcements to make and I'll try to keep them short enough.

Firstly, I would like to introduce you our new Administrator - Community Manager - @Gion.

Gion has been part of our Community as a Head Admin since a long time.
    He did his job in a good manner until now so he's ready to take the next step in our Community as an Administrator.
    Basically he is getting my current position as a Community Manager, which means he will cover the entire non-technical community support as well as few new mini-projects.

You may have noticed a slow response-time from my side as well as a lower forum activity compared to normal. This was because I'm stepping out from public relationships for now (reason: "burnt-out") and I'll remain to work in the backstage for the technical/creative aspect as well as the game design of our current and future projects.
    I will still be active on facebook for technical support - which I ask you to use it exclusively for technical support. For any other kind of support you'll have to contact @Gion in the usual places (forum,game,facebook). He'll pass me the message/inquiry if needed.

Secondly, soon we'll have a rework of the forum that will imply changes in the process of submitting bugs/suggestions to make them more efficient, as well as other forum tweaks.

Thirdly, @Gion will be handling 2 of our new mini-projects:
    - Community Council - This will be a new forum & discord group where we'll select some active players, which will represent the community of players, in order to facilitate a good relationship between us as staff and players.
    Our goal is to have at least 1 player from each of the "big" guilds, as well as different type of extra players (newbies,old players,etc.)
    We'll use the discord group to communicate for improvements/bugs and anything related for both current and future projects.
    More info soon.
    - Soccer Night - Some of you know, most of you don't. We do have a very nice custom soccer system that we've developed on Inception but we failed to put it in use (lack of players interested) in it's previous forms of organization.
    We'll try to put it again in use, but this time under a totally new structure that we do hope will assure that any participant does have real chances no matter if he has friends to play with or not.
    More info: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3851-soccer-night/

Cheers!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs