Jump to content

Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

Patch 2.1.6.0 - 16.06.2020

Recommended Posts

Release date: 16.06.2020 - At around 19:30 - no server restart needed but there will be a monsters reset.

Changelog:

  • [UPDATED] Staying in Kalima1-7 will no longer give you Mercenary points or the seal buff (neutral zones).
  • [UPDATED] You won't be targeted anymore for mercenary quests in Kalima1-7.
  • [UPDATED] Newbies buff max level increased from level 350 to level 399 (still only at 0 rr).
  • [UPDATED] Exp for newbies raised:
    • Current table:
      • 0rr - +150% from +80%.
      • 1rr - +120% from +40%.
      • 2rr - +80%.
      • 3rr - +60%.
      • 4rr - +40%.
  • [UPDATED] Quest System is now released (NPC is located at 128 116 in Lorencia).
    • Quest Sytem Rewards:
      • First quest from each reset does give you 40% chance OB3 / 60% chance OB4.
      • Second quest from each reset does give you 1x TOCA.
      • Third quest from each reset will unlock the /qreset function that you can use to reset again.
        • Exception: Quest 13 does give you 1x OB5, Quest 14 does give you 380 Weapon for W4, Quest 15 does give you full rebuild of your character (ML+STATS), used when you want.
    • Quest System Objectives:
      • Quest 1: Slay 70x Bloody Monsters.
        • Note: They can be found in Aida3, Raklion2 & Vulcanus with an individual respawn of 15 minutes after they are killed.
        • Note2: Aida3 & Raklion2 have 3 monsters each, Vulcanus does have 5 monsters.
        • Note3: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
      • Quest 2: Hunt down 3x Golden Budge Dragons & 3x White Wizards.
        • Note: It doesn't show you how many left from each type, you need to pay attention and keep the counter yourself.
        • Note2: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
      • Quest 3: Give David 1x OB2 & 1x OB3.
        • Note: Previous OB's that you gathered before starting the quest won't count, you need new ones.
        • Note2: OB's given to David at the end of the quest are deleted.
      • Quest4: Kill 80x 'little' rabbits.
      • Quest5: Answer correctly to 6 Quiz Questions.
      • Quest6: Win 4x Chaos Castle Events.
        • Note: Winning by "points" does not count, you need to be the last man standing.
      • Quest7: Kill Goldens: 20x BoK+1, 15x BoK+2, 12x BoK+3.
        • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
      • Quest8: Finish 6x Doppleganger Events.
        • Note: You need to click the reward from the end in order to progress in quest.
      • Quest9: Hunt 4x Nightmares.
        • Note: Quest progress is shared, you don't need to be the one that last-hitted Nightmare.
      • Quest10: Slay 12x Derkons.
        • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
      • Quest11: Achieve 60x Gens Raid Kills.
      • Quest12: Win 3x Illusion Temple Events.
        • Note: You need to pick-up the IT reward from the end in order to progress in quest.
      • Quest13: Kill 40x BoK+5 Goldens.
        • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
      • Quest14: Hunt down 5x Kunduns, 5x Witches, 3x Cursed Dragons.
        • Note: Quest progress is shared, you don't need to be the one that last-hitted the bosses.
      • Quest15: Wear the Wings Level 4 for your character.
  • [UPDATED] Wings Protector is now released.
  • [UPDATED] You no longer get *CUSTOM* reconnected into BC if you disconnect (you were reconnected as "bugged" anyway).
  • [UPDATED] Gemstone drop slightly increased on Kanturu3.
  • [UPDATED] Feather & Crest drop slightly increased on Icarus.
  • [UPDATED] Flame of Condor drop slightly increased on Swamp.
  • [UPDATED] Rabbits are now a NON-PVP event (you can no longer attack other players in the rabbits map while they are alive).
    • Exception: Atlans (which is gens) & mercenaries that can still attack each-others.
  • [UPDATED] Illusion of Kundun has been buffed and will also drop 1x random ancient item from now (instead of 1x low-mid ancient item).
  • [UPDATED] You can no longer drop items from inventory on Illusion of Kundun & Balgass (while they are alive and for 1 minute after they die).
    • Example: throwing potions to prevent others from getting the drop.
  • [FIXED] Sometimes visually showing when you log in a character that you got warns for leaving IT despite you didn't.
  • [FIXED] Sunday's gaion entrance requesting & deleting normal invitation for party members instead of complete secromicon.
  • + Other small fixes/adjustments/improvements.
Edited by ADMIN
Extra note on some quests.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patch is now up!

Let us know if you find anything wrong.


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...