Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

MB need to change something ?

Spawn

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  116
    • Device:  Windows

I listen a lot of time what you dont wanna change the balance, but mb wu will change your mind about that ?
    For example CS, is map where rly can kill just vRF and eSumoner, rest of classes is just useless. 
    SM with 1500 vit and 100 agi is unkillable, DL same
    BK max hit is 1500 with any stats
     sMG , eMG is something medium, but in any case can't make nothing.
    Defence, DSR from agi doesn't work, its a reason why all tanks put max vit and agi for set.

RF take 1.2-1.5 DMG more whan rest but have 6-7-8k HP (rest have ~2, 2.5, 3) but can kill every one (excemp mb full vit SM with eRF or eBK buff)
    Sum have High kill potential with medium resistance
    sMG have medium to low kill potential with medium resistance
    eMG have medium to high kill potential with low to medium resistance
    sBK/aBK have low to medium kill potential and u need to rly luck to kill someone.
    eSM/sDL no have kill potential
    Elf = Support.

I understand what u have another vision of game, but try to think like a player, all want to make something, not just press Q and click on swith or spam Earthshake
    Why ppls leave so early ? why Elf is the most unpopular character ? why from start we have a lot of sMG but on middle of game we have just 4-5? 
    Mb 2 days PvP/PvE balance before start this is not enough ? and a lot waste time for Soccer event and in final fail its better ? 

@ADMIN @Gion

• Content Count:  42

Don't worry, nothing is gonna change :D 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

CS is a team-game mr DIEEEE, something that you still don't understand in 2020.

And for characters, no, there won't be any changes, characters are touched only before new editions based on feedback (if it does exist). 

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

4 hours ago, ADMIN said:

CS is a team-game mr DIEEEE, something that you still don't understand in 2020.

And for characters, no, there won't be any changes, characters are touched only before new editions based on feedback (if it does exist). 

Tell it to everyone Elf, SM and other ppls who left the game at the beginning to middle project when they see what usless charters u make for they. 

I was hoping for this answer, there are people who learn something over time, and there is you...

• Content Count:  37

People still believe reason others get bored of a 2001 repetitive, boring and in many ways broken videogame is something that can be helped by changing a few stats here and there in ways that only affect the 10% of the server's population that even plays CS to begin with...

If you want to change something meaningful, I would suggest actually figuring out a way more guilds/players can participate in the event in some way. The current CS system only makes it so that if you don't play this game 8h a day, and happen to be a part of the 2-3 top guilds, you don't even get to experience the most fun event the game has to offer. I realize this is also true for other server, but given that you already changed quite a bit of stuff here to make the game feel more balanced and fun, I don't see why not.

Maybe add the option for the participating guilds to recruit individual players for help in the event, with a jewel/credits fee involved? The number of recruits could be increased by collecting signs of lord(for instance). I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but it would be something to shake up the game.

• Content Count:  153

@ADMINupgrade season and more pvp events ✌️

4 hours ago, batanete said:

People still believe reason others get bored of a 2001 repetitive, boring and in many ways broken videogame is something that can be helped by changing a few stats here and there in ways that only affect the 10% of the server's population that even plays CS to begin with...

yes, if you think it through well, make CS like Loren Ring/IT, just our class buff can apply, make a all classes playable, but no just vRF and eSum.

OFK in CS will participate only 2-3 top guilds because MU already not team-play game, yah, mb at the beginning, mb whith a group of friends, but thats is 10% of ppls on server. Join the game, go to events, you will see the same people, and as many become disillusioned with their characters, they leave the project and stay less and less.

57 minutes ago, Spawn said:

yes, if you think it through well, make CS like Loren Ring/IT, just our class buff can apply, make a all classes playable, but no just vRF and eSum.

OFK in CS will participate only 2-3 top guilds because MU already not team-play game, yah, mb at the beginning, mb whith a group of friends, but thats is 10% of ppls on server. Join the game, go to events, you will see the same people, and as many become disillusioned with their characters, they leave the project and stay less and less.

I think you missed my point. It's not that people are leaving the game because somehow they feel their character is "weaker"(which btw, is a much smaller issue in this server than in every other server I played). It's just that the game feels boring and repetitive after playing it for a couple of months, and a couple of adjustments aren't going to change that(I know for a fact that's the main reason people have told me they left at the very least). The way you fix that is by introducing actual content and fresh things(which again, I have no idea how hard/easy it would be to pull off, given that they are basically reverse engineering the game without access to the source code).

@Chukundah I don't know man. I think GMO only got worse and worse since season 6. In the case of a game like Mu, overcomplicating things with stuff like elemental damage etc only makes the game worse, especially for newcomers. But it would certainly be a way to shake things up and extend the "lifespan" of a DB, if nothing else.

• Content Count:  43

Agreed with @batanete, Season6 is the best. Mark my words, if you introduce Elemental dmg you will brake the game, that shit is unbalanced and broke GMO since it's release, not even mentioning rng and insanely expensive Pentagram socketing. I would say just add new zones and events without Elemental dmg mechanic and without Bloodangel ancient sets (as they require 1-2 year grind to complete and make all other ancient sets useless). Overall progression and balance on this server is better than any other server and my only wish is offatack for 24h.

• Content Count:  128

14 hours ago, Mynd33 said:

Agreed with @batanete, Season6 is the best. Mark my words, if you introduce Elemental dmg you will brake the game, that shit is unbalanced and broke GMO since it's release, not even mentioning rng and insanely expensive Pentagram socketing. I would say just add new zones and events without Elemental dmg mechanic and without Bloodangel ancient sets (as they require 1-2 year grind to complete and make all other ancient sets useless). Overall progression and balance on this server is better than any other server and my only wish is offatack for 24h.

I myself do not like anything past s6 as well just because of high grynd, most rng based and overall really unbalanced in my opinion.

I think the way to help the server is by doing some pvp-events based on Class or Reset Gapped, cause even so, doing more PVP events, only high lvl/mlvl players will join. The Soccer event is good for example, you don't need to be on 24/7 and play like an addict to be competitive.

I still think the classes are also a bit unbalanced, cause the pace of this DB at least was really fast, 2 months and there were set/items +13/ wings3 so some characters had a really short life-span when they were supposed to be good, and the  so called "mid-late-game" PVP chars have a lot more lifespan to begin with.

Also the server is pretty competitive, so that's why people leave, they can't deal with it, and that cannot be solved in any way shape or form no matter what the Admin would do.

P.S. There were some bugs that also took some time, like PK on PVP invasions, TP coord from Curse/PVP invasion back to base (some times when you were Outlaw2 bcs of bug and couldn't join invasion anymore) but i guess that's solvable and most have been solved (but took some big time)

40 minutes ago, Hvman said:

Also the server is pretty competitive, so that's why people leave, they can't deal with it, and that cannot be solved in any way shape or form no matter what the Admin would do.

I don't know about that. There are certainly ways you can have fun with the game without being active 24/7 such as mirror events, hunting lower level mobs like raklion normal mobs, goldens, etc and doing pvpquests or CC(which you CAN win even without many resets and pro gear, with a bit of luck). It would just be a matter of giving us more of that stuff to do.

Speaking personally, Mu to me will always be an AFK game which I leave on while working or doing other stuff, and come do the odd event here and there during breaks, so not much is needed. But staying fresh would certainly help.

As for character balance, I don't think it's an issue for most people. The more unbalanced character if were talking casual level is MG(yes, I know this isn't the case in top guilds and high end pvp, but not everyone has access to +12+dd+ddi sets and lvl3 wings) who can simply own most pvm events(it's actually hilarious how much better eMG is at DS compared to other character builds), and is still quite good at pvp, but this is still not as bad as it is in other servers, where BK/RF just own the shit out of everyone else, and it's actually IMPOSSIBLE to win in late game pvp with other characters, and you can certainly overcome MG's in PvP if you know what you're doing even without high level gear(I know I win most duels I do on my SM vs SMG's with similar gear).

It would certainly be an improvement if they balanced out the game more, but I think it's pretty low priority compared to actually adding new content.

5 minutes ago, batanete said:

I don't know about that. There are certainly ways you can have fun with the game without being active 24/7 such as mirror events, hunting lower level mobs like raklion normal mobs, goldens, etc and doing pvpquests or CC(which you CAN win even without many resets and pro gear, with a bit of luck). It would just be a matter of giving us more of that stuff to do.

Speaking personally, Mu to me will always be an AFK game which I leave on while working or doing other stuff, and come do the odd event here and there during breaks, so not much is needed. But staying fresh would certainly help.

As for character balance, I don't think it's an issue for most people. The more unbalanced character if were talking casual level is MG(yes, I know this isn't the case in top guilds and high end pvp, but not everyone has access to +12+dd+ddi sets and lvl3 wings) who can simply own most pvm events(it's actually hilarious how much better eMG is at DS compared to other character builds), and is still quite good at pvp, but this is still not as bad as it is in other servers, where BK/RF just own the shit out of everyone else, and it's actually IMPOSSIBLE to win in late game pvp with other characters, and you can certainly overcome MG's in PvP if you know what you're doing even without high level gear(I know I win most duels I do on my SM vs SMG's with similar gear).

It would certainly be an improvement if they balanced out the game more, but I think it's pretty low priority compared to actually adding new content.

If u think here u win vs BK/RF (maybe as summ) with anything else in this stage of the game(mid-late), you are lying to yourself. But i aggre that the PVP-balance is maybe the least thing that people leave the game (except elfs, they left, cause they are pretty much useless besides a walking icearrow).

Also, quarantine is over, people are back to work in most countries, so they don't have the time, decided to quit, it s normal and has nothing to do with server being good or bad.

I think you missed my point about high level/low level balance. I realize BK/vRF are still a bit over the top in high end pvp(you still see other classes in the top10 CS ranks, so it's certainly not as bad as you're making it sound), but how many players even play that? Both characters are basically ass at all other aspects of the game, so they kind of deserve to at least be good at that(granted, at least RF can use agi build earlier on to level up, but BK has no way to be a good pvm character). Whenever I play DS with a BK(or vRF) from my guild on my emg, or even just afk in karutan2 spots, its like he's basically a NPC and I'm the one doing the actual killing.

And when it comes to the people I would even bother to try dueling with, I don't feel that much handicapped in duels against any other class. The ones which I wouldn't bother with(like HARDCORE members) would simply destroy me regardless of their class, because they are 50+ ML, and I'm not.

I didn't want to say that it's unballanced, this is how mu is, it's unballanced in some aspects, most games are. (that's what i was trying to say about vrf/bk)

The point i want to make is that it's not 100% percent related to the server that people chose to leave, some did, but not all, and definetely not most did because of the server, it's because of 3rd party related things, like work, lack of time, simple too worked up (because some people really played 10 hours a day for 3 months and that's hard)

Though looking through archives, on the forum, i've seen some really entertaining events for example:

-Pvp arena tournament

-There was a boss, that spawn and people could use a command to instant become lv 400 when they reseted, and everyone could participate in that boss fight, and after it ended everything came to normal.

Those are 2 interesting things, that i wish i see here, but dunno.

They said they'll bring pvp arena and it's been 90 days and i haven't seen it yet xD

So, in my opinion, it s 50/50 why people leave.

P.S. PVP ballancing in mu will never exist to 100% extent, it s how the game it's designed.

Out of all the private servers i think this is one of the most ballanced in terms in pvp/pve (look at Webzen, they have utterly unbalanced pvp)

Yeah, but that's exactly what I was alluding to. You can't really do much about people having real life issues and leaving the game(granted, I think mu might be the single easiest game to play while having a busy RL). But you can introduce some fresh new events to keep people actually interested in playing.

• Content Count:  3,929

The problem is that people expect so much from this game, it's actually insane.

This game is just an old grind game with a bit of competition when there are players that likes it and, most importantly, a lot of AFK.

If you expect a FULLY BALANCED (that doesn't exist, at least in most popular MMOs), high quality, non-repetitive gameplay, you're basically playing the wrong game.

We did our best with what we had and the limitations that does exist for both the official game and our private emulator to offer you a good project to play MU in.

Take it or leave it, this is the deal. Play if you like, leave if you don't, offer feedback if you want things different (and ofc, not during an already established edition).

Keep it simple and stupid, just like this game is.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

17 hours ago, ADMIN said:

The problem is that people expect so much from this game, it's actually insane.

This game is just an old grind game with a bit of competition when there are players that likes it and, most importantly, a lot of AFK.

If you expect a FULLY BALANCED (that doesn't exist, at least in most popular MMOs), high quality, non-repetitive gameplay, you're basically playing the wrong game.

We did our best with what we had and the limitations that does exist for both the official game and our private emulator to offer you a good project to play MU in.

Take it or leave it, this is the deal. Play if you like, leave if you don't, offer feedback if you want things different (and ofc, not during an already established edition).

Keep it simple and stupid, just like this game is.

For example we take sMG concept, server started, we have a lot of MG(I think about 30-40 %) who dominated everywhere, dress a good items and dont give a any chance for any in all aspects of the game. A little part of ppls leave coz theyr chars not competitive, some ppls change race(but is too late), some play in the hope that one day their characters will become better. Coming middle game, sMG who didn't have time or luck to collect the best sets becomes very bad. Again, some ppls hope that one day their characters will become better, someone again changed race. And final part, late game = remains 2-5 sMG.

Elfs, all read server information, best hunter, low PvP potential but no one dont care, all make it for farm bosses, events. Real situation on server: all Elfs farm 2 weeks Multishoot and hope what when they get it they will farm all events whos say admin. After 2 weeks of play for usles in all aspects of the game Elfs take Multishoot and with him they....are too usles, just eSM and BK is a more weak than Elfs...Middle game, remain 2-5 Elfs on server>End game

SM, weak in all aspects of the game except hold switch in CS(full Vit and u dont care), in PvE i think only Elf,Sum and BK is weaker than him, Pvp is same, on bosses he second after BK if we take end of list. Who survived to our day has good PvP impact but no best

BK, its another world, most popular char in Mu online but the most unplayable and broken here. I try this edition to play for him,  and i can say 3 golden rule to make a good char in that server. 1 Him is pay2win char. 2. Its not enough, u need 4 teammates who will farm for/with u a items what u cant buy for normal price. 3. Its not enough, if u have all of this points, u need to know a play with him(Hi RedBuLL) +/or good soft(Hi Zutto) As the admin intended it to be: everyone who wants to kill BK need to focus him, if BK wants to kill someone he need to repeat a circle Combo>Run (restore HP)>Combo>Run (restore HP). So apriori BK in this duel becomes a winner, except is 3 golden rules. We have another features for BK what permissions to bypass a circle Combo>Run, is SDBypass, unfair, unbalanced, broken options what permit him to be a God in Late game(except CS, reduced DMG for combo(x2-x3) make him useless as DMG dealer). 

vRF, in a normal map, Gens or events, it is well balanced, but in CS...a ton of HP with a lot of DMG make him a killing God and immortal

I only ask you to balance all the stages of the game, so that there are not these incredible UPS and downs of characters. For example if we take a stand S6 balance, from start is not so bad, mb middle to late is worse but u no have so much "swing" like now we have. 

Whats is the problem to add some PvP DMG on Elf ? or PvE dmg to BK ? all chars have wors and good parts of they class but PvP and PvE aspect is same for all.

I understand what u "burnt-out", 300 ppls all with his problems, but think logic, if u repair a main aspect of server PvP and PvE, all what u will have to resolve in future is a little bugs, mistakes and little pvp balance during game what u cant see when u make it in 2 on start, rest of time u will think about new projects or just nothing if all is fine.

Example-last edition, when our entire Guild complained on aRF, u dont believe in nothing, you took the unyielding position that everything is good and everything is so planned. 99%(20-30 ppls) of our guild or take BAN(there was a reason, i see the screens :D) or leave, and after that u finally make a changes and u explain that with all our arguments but with ur words.

• Content Count:  2,019

You are right about some aspects regarding the unbalance from Stages. But if Webzen couldn't do it with souce Code access, imagine that we do not have source Code access. The characters are balanced at their maximum, this is the dumb or stupid or dumb way of this game. And there is only one way, believe me, believe me. 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  53

I think you dont get the point diee because you're low player that wants to have a great char. All the chars are balanced as good at it can be from last editions. I think now that you dont understand that this is a team game not a solo so yes u cannot have a char who will be great in all aspects then everybody will make that char because all will want the same . Like an exemple:

Elf-> buffer cs/ crywolf event (you need this)

Bk-> good late same as on official (mostly 2nd char because you cannot farm)

Mg->god in early (something normal)

Sm-> mana shield and kite + best stamper 

Sum-> good late + buffs/debuff ( i think is best char in late because of debuffs)

Dl-> good in all stages of game + (5 pers more in guild + no moving when register)

Rf-> bad early ( erf for buffing team) + buffer at cs it gives vit not like ebk hp pool this means you bypass the 1500 limit on chars for vitality+god late mostly with wep and set 

As you can see you need all chars to play every char is special and they are well balanced .

But like always you want just to cry ...