Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

    Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.


    - Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!


    - Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!


    - Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.


    - No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

    Patch - 19.08.2020


    Recommended Posts

    Release date: 19.08.2020 - At around 14:00 - The patch will be up after maintenance (that will last 5-30 minutes, during this period server will be offline).


    • [FIXED] CS reward not giving the boxes if the team didn't reach the GM VIP reward (6000 points).
    • [FIXED] CS not internally changing the new Guild winner at the end of CS without manual intervention, causing Erohim to sometimes not drop his reward to the new winner guild.
    • [FIXED] Queen set items asking for more STR than it shows.
    • [FIXED] Illusion Temple System giving the warns to players that joined IT but left before the event started (teams were made).
    • [UPDATED] Change name function will now automatically restore Mercenary points, PvM points, Quest progress, etc.
    • [UPDATED] Socket Weapons have been slightly buffed in their damage/wizz power so the difference between them and the last exc tier items to be a bit higher.
    • [UPDATED] 380 Weapons have been highly buffed in their damage/wizz power to be better than the last exc tier weapons.
      • Note: 380 Weapons are now on the same level with fully socketed Socket weapons.
      • Current Tiers:
        • SUM: Exc. Lilium Stick < Exc. Raven Stick < Unsocketed Merlin Stick < Storm Blitz Stick = Fully Socketed Merlin Stick.
        • SM: Exc. Platina Staff < Exc. Chromatic Staff < Unsocketed Inberial Staff < Grand Viper Staff = Fully Socketed Inberial Staff.
        • DL: Exc. Great Lord Scepter < Exc. Striker Scepter < Unsocketed Absolute Scepter < Soleil Scepter = Fully Socketed Absolute Scepter.
        • AE: Exc. Viper Bow < Exc. Air Lyn Bow < Unsocketed Dark Stinger < Sylph Wind Bow = Fully Socketed Dark Stinger.
        • RF: Phoenix Soul Star > All (buffed).
        • EMG: Any 1h staff < Unsocketed Deadly Staff < Explosion Blade = Fully Socketed Deadly Staff.
        • BK: Exc. Knight's Blade < Unsocketed Flameberge = Unsocketed Sword Breaker < Bone Blade = Fully Socketed Flameberge = Fully Socketed Sword Breaker.
        • SMG: Rune Bastard Sword & Explosion Blade buffed.
    • [FIXED] Cyclone range being 3 instead of the default 2.
      • Note: This MAY also fix visual-bugs related to cyclone as well as sometimes character getting back by himself after using it.
    • [FIXED] Fire Slash & Chain Drive range being 3 instead of 2.
      • Note: This MAY also fix fire slash sometimes not doing damage despite character being in range.
    • [FIXED] Several bugs related to /rebuild at CS.
    • [FIXED] /qwarp not letting people enter through swamp gates.
    • [UPDATED] Introducing Imperial Event V2:
      • Now Imperial Event requires the player that wants to enter it to be in party.
      • Difficulty highly increased.
      • Drop rate of invitation pieces buffed.
      • Traps can now stun & knockback.
      • There are now 2 wizards per trap room that will also ice you.
      • There is no longer a "shared" reward. Instead, at the end of the event, each player from the party will get his own individual reward (so the focus should be on participating with 4-5 players for a faster clear, as everyone will receive the same reward no matter if finished by 2 players or 5).
        • New personal reward:
          • Normal bosses: 3 jewels + 20% chance for 1x TocA & 80% chance for 4th jewel.
          • Sunday last boss: 3 jewels + 1 TocA
      • Now Imperial has a new special weekly rankings & extra rewards under a competitive system:
        • This rankings that ca be found on website are based on "how fast" your party clears the event. The fastest timers will be higher in the top.
        • In order to be "qualified" for such rankings your party have to consist of 5 players and UNIQUE classes (if you'll have 2x same class in party your finish-time won't be considered for weekly top/records.
          • Note: The weekly rewards will be set and will start from this Monday (during then, it's test period).
      • Now the statues that can be found during the event will be there as optional objectives for those that don't want to race for best timers, and have enough time to kill them as well (they have a high HP pool though). 
        • Each of the statues will drop extra reward on the ground (that can be picked by any player from party).
          • Statues reward: 2 Jewels / Statue.
    • [ADDED] Duel Gamble System
      • You can write "/gamble credits/bless amount CharName" to target-gamble a player.
      • 1st argument is either "credits" or "bless" depending on what you want to bet.
      • 2nd argument is the amount of credits/bless you want to gamble.
      • 3rd argument = name of the character you're gambling with.
        • Example: /gamble credits 300 Gion
          • -> Will start a gamble with Gion for 300 credits.
        • Note: You must have the credits / bless in your Website! (for bless you need to have them in Jewel Wallet).
      • After a gamble is asked, the starter will have the values extracted from his account.
      • After 10 minutes, if the player is not in the colosseum (basically, the opponent didn't accepted the gamble) he will have the credits/bless returned.
      • If the opponent doesn't have the bet you're asking you won't be able to start the gamble.
      • You can also manually /reject a current gamble (only if you're the one asked) if you want to start another one with someone else.
      • After the gamble is asked, the opponent must write /accept in the 10 minutes window.
      • If he writes that, both characters will be moved to colosseum without the possibility to move away.
      • If any of them does disconnect during colosseum, that one will be counted as loser.
      • The gamble is over when first player does kill the other for 3 times (basically, best of 5).
        • Note: After killing an opponent your SD remains the same - it doesn't reset like on duel.
      • The winner gets his bet back as well as the opponent's bet.
    • + Other small fixes/adjustments.

    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Thanks! You and your team always working so hard to give us a great version of the game! Big love my d00dz ❤️

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Due to an unexpected broken authentication to the anti-hack server after the maintenance, we had to change the anti-hack version to a version that does currently work to authenticate with.

    Due to that, a new client will be uploaded in the next minutes and it is MANDATORY in order to continue playing.

    Server is already up, and we're waiting feedback about the updates.

    If you find anything wrong after this updates let us know!

    EDIT: Client is up: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2919-phoenix-downloads/


    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 2 weeks later...

    New mini-patch released as a correction patch for this one.


    • [FIXED] CS not correctly ending in some circumstances.
    • [FIXED] Imperial Statues not dropping the reward.
    • [FIXED] Imperial bosses not giving the jewels to each individual participant, only the tocas.
    • [FIXED] /gamble working on Server 2 (gens maps) and CS server, getting broken after being started from there. Now you can only gamble on Server 1 (non-gens maps).
    • [UPDATED] Gaion requirement for the top is now 3 different players instead of 5 (due to the low amount of people).

    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.