Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Gaion Event Ranking

Hvman

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  128

From what i've been able to see in the gaion event rankins there are these following steps:

1. The most advantageous is to do as 5, cause you get no downtime compared to 4 or 3 , they all compete for the same time and i don't think that s quite fair for people that do not have a party of 5 different chars.

2. The best record time remains from the day u did best (which given the fact that on Monday is the easiest, that one sticks) i think you should make somehow of an overral average during the 7 days which might be more competitive and force people to do monday to sunday.

3. Given that you added the Icing mobs and Icing-Block things during spikes (at least monday tuesday) if it's going to be a matter of seconds that diferentiate 2 parties, is kinda random, cause as far as i've seen is hard or not possible at all to avoid being "stunned" during spike-paths.

Overrall i think it's a good implementation, brought some competition, people are more inclined to find parties and play with people.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

52 minutes ago, Hvman said:

From what i've been able to see in the gaion event rankins there are these following steps:

1. The most advantageous is to do as 5, cause you get no downtime compared to 4 or 3 , they all compete for the same time and i don't think that s quite fair for people that do not have a party of 5 different chars.

2. The best record time remains from the day u did best (which given the fact that on Monday is the easiest, that one sticks) i think you should make somehow of an overral average during the 7 days which might be more competitive and force people to do monday to sunday.

3. Given that you added the Icing mobs and Icing-Block things during spikes (at least monday tuesday) if it's going to be a matter of seconds that diferentiate 2 parties, is kinda random, cause as far as i've seen is hard or not possible at all to avoid being "stunned" during spike-paths.

Overrall i think it's a good implementation, brought some competition, people are more inclined to find parties and play with people.

1. It doesn't matter on current Phoenix, there won't be any weekly rewards as there are not enough (5 man) parties to compete for them.

2. There will be an improvement with that for Inception, where there will be daily ranks where you can gain points based on your record position from that day. At the end of the week the final top (that will also be rewarded) will be based on the total points accumulated on each day during the week.

3. A bit of luck is always part of competitions, that's the reason for them.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs