Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Inception 2020] Feedback & Discussions

ADMIN

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445
    • Device:  Windows

DS2  ended in 1 minute after mobs spawned.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

5 minutes ago, RedBuLL said:

DS2  ended in 1 minute after mobs spawned.

Many of the events does have different timers / durations / restrictions / etc. on Test Server as we were testing things out, DS has 1 minute duration on test currently.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  116

What about abusers on nonPvp events? Ppls make a chars without mercenary quest and take free bosses and Goldens. 

In last edition "they" make a full pt for kundun and get it while the others are fighting.  

A lot of time I see moments when coming one or more nonpvp charter and make participation in event a waste of time.

1. Make all Invasions and Bosses PvP, for newbies we have a Fairness Gaps, rest of chars need to be in similar situations

2. Make a similar rule for BK like MG or other "fixed" chars/spels. This is mockery when a most tanky char stay in Selupan / Kundun / Medusa or golden and no one cant kill them. But he one shot all. 

3. Extended time for Medusa and Selupan, 5 min of Pvp for Selupan is **** for a most precious Boss in game. In Medusa case, when comming 2+ guild to fight no one cant get it. Make for Medusa 1-2H, or without limit for kill.

4. If elfs remain a weakness char here, rise for they Multishoot drop from DS, last couple editions every time they went 1-2 months without him.

• Content Count:  128

I agree with 2, bk staying inside selupan/medusa should not be allowed, at some point in time is pretty op.

If you have a 5man party without mercenary they lost the bonus % xp so they have to have an advantage over the others somehow so i find it ok.

Selupan timing i think is ok, medusa is unkillable if you have 2-3 bks inside just comboing people and jumping in.

I think elf needs to be rethinked with the ice arrow ene ammount, maybe 2k - 2,5k dunno, in the test i've done i still don't see her competing with others good pve chars, and pvp is pretty much useless, can't even ice arrow cause it requires 5k ene, which is like 5rr (to have to points for ene +set) let alone the agi/vit u actually need.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150

2 hours ago, Spawn said:

2. Make a similar rule for BK like MG or other "fixed" chars/spels. This is mockery when a most tanky char stay in Selupan / Kundun / Medusa or golden and no one cant kill them. But he one shot all. 

THIS

i dont understand why admin decided that only MG should not be allowed inside the kundun

Peace is an illusion

31 minutes ago, Hvman said:

If you have a 5man party without mercenary they lost the bonus % xp so they have to have an advantage over the others somehow so i find it ok.

Who said they needed an exp ? they only wait for bosses, this is farm charters. And whats is ur advantage ? u make 100k DPS, and die 100 time and lost all farm points. Twink make 1,10 or 20k DPS and without stress farm 5-30 min boss. 

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

THIS

i dont understand why admin decided that only MG should not be allowed inside the kundun

Because he no have good PvM potential.

Facepalm.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

5 hours ago, Spawn said:

What about abusers on nonPvp events? Ppls make a chars without mercenary quest and take free bosses and Goldens. 

In last edition "they" make a full pt for kundun and get it while the others are fighting.  

A lot of time I see moments when coming one or more nonpvp charter and make participation in event a waste of time.

1. Make all Invasions and Bosses PvP, for newbies we have a Fairness Gaps, rest of chars need to be in similar situations

3. Extended time for Medusa and Selupan, 5 min of Pvp for Selupan is **** for a most precious Boss in game. In Medusa case, when comming 2+ guild to fight no one cant get it. Make for Medusa 1-2H, or without limit for kill.

4. If elfs remain a weakness char here, rise for they Multishoot drop from DS, last couple editions every time they went 1-2 months without him.

1. Not changing a system that does benefit all the casuals (more than half of server) just because dieee is getting outsmarted by other teams. Btw, still don't understand why you keep coming back here after crying on every edition, it must be a true addiction.

2. The only bosses where MG had it was on Medusa, Kundun, BWQ & Selupan. The restriction is now extended to all classes on this edition.

3. Make suggestion for that when the time will come, if people will want an extended time to either Selupan or Medusa they will agree with it, or not.

4. You can farm DS after 1rr (6~8 days). Elves were already a power house in PvM last edition (HoF can confirm it, not my words, most tops does have at least 3-4 AE's from 15 chars). They even got a 25% PvP damage buff on this edition, a 1k reduction in energy for ice arrow and infinity arrow from level 1. More than enough.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

8 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Not changing a system that does benefit all the casuals (more than half of server) just because dieee is getting outsmarted by other teams. Btw, still don't understand why you keep coming back here after crying on every edition, it must be a true addiction.

why do u have to act like ... ? can't you answer calmly ? always make a hero out of yourself, although in most cases you were wrong. Well, admin is always right