Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The rebirth of Inception!!

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

I look dizzy at the calendar and realize in my amazement that a year has already passed since the beginning of the last edition of the phenomenal server "Inception: Back To Origins ". It was a project with great achievements for our players but also for the staff, it was a server that made many players loyal to our community and made them realize that the servers created by Admin and Gion are, in terms of quality, much better than the others that can be found on muonline top websites.

There is much to tell about this past server, a server in which the fight for supremacy was dominated by Squadron, one of the oldest guilds who won the first three Castle Sieges without any enemy to offer significant resistance , Squadron is a guild that is legendary on OldSquad (here you can find a short history about this guild -> https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3732-the-history-of-squadron/ ). Also, in this debut, some of the Squadron warriors left the guild after internal quarrels and started building a new guild (Rampage): they gather players from the server and manage to win 3 battles in a row, but, surprising us all, then fell prey to the terrifying Curse that has haunted the Castle for decades and never seems to rest. After these three great victories, they were defeated countless times on Inception by Squadron (a more unite and experienced guild), and the brave warriors had to dissolve this guild and rebuild it under a new name -> HARDCORE. They showed us all on Phoenix # 2 that they can measure up to any guild by taking revenge defeating Squadron countless times (some say they were so strong on Phoenix that they forced Squadron to give up the game early enough). Two other guilds shone on the last Inception, ATTACK and PlayBoys, these guilds joined forces to dominate the server end successfully succeeding.

These were the guilds that came out in the spotlight on the last Inception, a data base in which we had drama, victory, disappointment, betrayal/dirty moves, rebirth and ambition, you can read the whole story in NewsPaper by accessing the  following link (please read the chapters in order) : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/176-oldsquad-newspaper/page/2/  

Another "recent" piece of history: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3344-hof-edition-13-september-2019-25-may-2020/

You can see there the whole Hall of Fame.

This has been the history, but now, looking at the present with my thoughts on the future, I hope to see past great guilds fighting for supremacy, (some voices say that Squadron and Hardcore are already forming their parties and working on their starting strategies, testing everything that can be tested and preparing a stormy start) and I still hope to see at least one more guild that can compete with these two forces! I hope to have a fair and balanced Castle Siege, a fight for supremacy like never seen before !!

That being said, your Reporter wishes you thons of success and may The Curse stay away from your path in this new Inception rebirth! 

PS : If you don't know yet, whether you are a top hinting player or just a casual player, take your time and read all the information that will help you understand how this server works at the next link: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/89-info-rules/

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445
    • Device:  Windows

19 hours ago, Reporter said:

After these three great victories, they were defeated countless times on Inception by Squadron (a more unite and experienced guild)

Excuse-moi! They used countless times a ghost guild to win against us(remember Sk0pt).

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

13 minutes ago, RedBuLL said:

Excuse-moi! They used countless times a ghost guild to win against us(remember Sk0pt).

There are a lot of events that I didn't mentioned, because all these details can be found in the 18 chapters written in the News Paper section ! I hope that all players who did not participate in Castle Siege and who did not read the articles will take some time to check them and see how important the fight for supremacy is on our server and to live a little the most important moments of the top players and guilds during the life of an OldSquad server.

19 hours ago, Reporter said:

These were the guilds that came out in the spotlight on the last Inception, a data base in which we had drama, victory, disappointment, betrayal/dirty moves, rebirth and ambition, you can read the whole story in NewsPaper by accessing the  following link (please read the chapters in order) : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/176-oldsquad-newspaper/page/2/  

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!