Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

gens rewards

Chuku

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  153

@ADMIN

• Rewards for 1st Gens Rewards:
      • First place from Vanert & Duprian:
        • 4x TOCA.
        • HoF badge
      • 2nd place from Varnert & Duprian:
        • 3x TOCA.
      • 3rd place from Vanert & Duprian:
        • 2x TOCA.
      • 4th place form Vanert & Duprian:
        • 20x Jewel of Harmony
      • 5th place from V & D
        • 15x Jewel of Harmony
      • There are 25(50) extra rewards for top 5~30 players from Vanert and Duprian:
        • 5x Jewel of Harmony

even tho ending in next month , which prob the max rr's reached will be way less than 10rr if not 5rr's  ( not even mid game ) this rewards is too much , i suggest just rewarding whit golden boxes as top rewards , to bless soul lifes chaos as lower rewards , toca and harmonys should be farmed by hard effort , this kind of rewards should be given in 2nd month of gens

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

They aren't too much for ~36 days of playing and the high effort needed to be in the ranks. 

Gens maps aren't supposed to be "safe-afk" maps, they should be cleared on each raid, and nobody would do it (and make enemies) with lame BoKs rewards.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

this happens every db , crazy rewards for early stages , ppl complain , then u say " oh u should complain before blablabla", and game is "ruined" compared to the lower ranking playrs, come on man , this is too much , i know gens also requires effort , and golden boxes are not lame rewards , when this month of gens ends top ppl has max 5rr's , prob already killing box 4 or hardly 5 depends on the difficulty , reward whit ancient box , box 4-5 , some pack of jewels , some budge stars, i dont know some other rewards beside tocas and harmonys

3 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

this happens every db , crazy rewards for early stages , ppl complain , then u say " oh u should complain before blablabla", and game is "ruined" compared to the lower ranking playrs, come on man , this is too much , i know gens also requires effort , and golden boxes are not lame rewards , when this month of gens ends top ppl has max 5rr's , prob already killing box 4 or hardly 5 depends on the difficulty , reward whit ancient box , box 4-5 , some pack of jewels , some budge stars, i dont know some other rewards beside tocas and harmonys

Huh? What's crazy for TOCAS? (basically, just giving you the chance to not lose an item YOU ALREADY HAVE and that may even success without the TOCA).
    What's crazy for 20/15/5 Harmonies when you need like 15~40 harmonies for a single DDI / SD bypass?

On Phoenix you cried because the stage finishers did get an extra 2% apart from EDR. Really? 2% damage increase for like 1k total damage? 20 extra damage being broken? But np, was changed on Inception.

why i bother coming give suggestions when doesnt count for shit , apparently coming from a admin seems polite saying others only cry when something is just not right:) ok nice rewards GL to everyone reaching tops to get mid-game rewards at early-game stage

• Content Count:  43

yea, i agree, tocas and harmony seem like a bit too end gamey rewards, some boks or stars would be find for first month.

Just now, Luluu pizza said:

yea, i agree, tocas and harmony seem like a bit too end gamey rewards, some boks or stars would be find for first month.

no they are not , is very good rewards lulu , u dont need to go gaion every day to get pieces for toca at end of week , and dont need to farm relics for gems , just kills noobs in atlans and tarkan to farm gens points for getting the best rewards in the game at 4-5rr's :)

11 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

why i bother coming give suggestions when doesnt count for shit , apparently coming from a admin seems polite saying others only cry when something is just not right:) ok nice rewards GL to everyone reaching tops to get mid-game rewards at early-game stage

Unless you're bringing arguments to what is CRAZY to that rewards and convince me that you're right, it "doesnt count for shit".

But again, coming from a guy that cried on forum chat (sadly not in a topic to quote you, those messages are gone), that having 2 options on PHOENIX for the stage was BROKEN (just after others completed it while it was announced before server start), basically crying for extra 20-30 damage that can be achieved with like 10-30 stat points, it's not reliable, sorry.

6 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

But again, coming from a guy that cried on forum chat (sadly not in a topic to quote you, those messages are gone), that having 2 options on PHOENIX for the stage was BROKEN (just after others completed it while it was announced before server start), basically crying for extra 20-30 damage that can be achieved with like 10-30 stat points, it's not reliable, sorry.

so u gonna tell me that in a server whit low stats , every opt of dmg u get doesnt not make difference in pvp? ur tilting me 4real , u are good coding and all that , but its seems playing the game u dont know for telling me that

i will stop here because i dnt want to get banned , im just going to "cry" in the corner , do as u think its best for ur server and dont change the subject. alot of ppl dont agree whit this rewards.

1 minute ago, Chukundah said:

so u gonna tell me that in a server whit low stats , every opt of dmg u get doesnt not make difference in pvp? ur tilting me 4real , u are good coding and all that , but its seems playing the game u dont know for telling me that

i will stop here because i dnt want to get banned , do as u think its best for ur server and dont change the subject. alot of ppl dont agree whit this rewards.

Huh? Since when a "difference" means BROKEN?

20-30 extra damage (which gets even mooore reduced on PvP), does "BREAK" the game? 

Does TOCA gives an advantage? Ofc it does, is a nice reward to have.

Does TOCA makes the player that have it BROKEN / OP / Game-breaking AT ANY STAGE OF THE GAME? I doubt, if we use brain & logic, but you're free to prove me wrong.

Btw, I bet that the winners WON'T EVEN USE THEM until later in the game, why would they waste such TOCA for items that they will replace pretty fast in the future.

But hei, what do I know.

maybe tocas aren't so bad, as they don't guarantee you a successfully mix, but i have a problem with harmony s, i dont know how strong kantru3 / relics (how many res you need to lvl there) ,  i dont think ppl will go xp in them this month yet.

So giving someone 20 harmony ( and i know i got lucky, but i managed to get set +ddi on mg on last db with just 20 harmony) could lead to 1 person being much much stronger then anyone else on the server, giving them an unfair advantage in pvp invasions / cc.

But that's just my opinion

• Content Count:  116

in this case, I agree with the admin, consumables are a good reward than personally bok's item+ own opt or fenrir. 

P.S. In the latest edition of IMHO, no one made Fenrir from the ingredients knocked out in Kalima, what that fact can tell us ???? 

• Content Count:  33

i also think rewards are OP.

TOCA i think is ok, but harmony rewards are too strong so early in game.

i suggest 3,2,1 Toca for top 3 then BoKs for rest.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  118

I think ADMIN's idea is to make ppl fight for the rewards and have more action on the server. It's a whole month struggle. Having some nice rewards, makes the game more interesting and attractive for everybody. Who would bother to leave the spot for some jwls(when there are plenty of them on the server) or some weak rewards? TOCAs doesnt ensure you will get the item higher, it just gives you the chance.  Regarding harmonies, i think ppl will already farm them at that time.

Instead, what i think it's a bit too much for the first month is the golden fenrir reward of OSGM.

On 10/2/2020 at 3:44 PM, mafy said:

I think ADMIN's idea is to make ppl fight for the rewards and have more action on the server. It's a whole month struggle. Having some nice rewards, makes the game more interesting and attractive for everybody. Who would bother to leave the spot for some jwls(when there are plenty of them on the server) or some weak rewards? TOCAs doesnt ensure you will get the item higher, it just gives you the chance.  Regarding harmonies, i think ppl will already farm them at that time.

Instead, what i think it's a bit too much for the first month is the golden fenrir reward of OSGM.

oh  shut you  noone cares what you or your friends think

• Content Count:  2,018

@Luluu pizza +4 warns for racism, total of 8 => 21 days pause on forum for you, sir

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"