Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The Curse of Inception Episode 1

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Dear newspaper readers, as I have accustomed you in past editions, the war for Inception Supremacy will continue to be written in The Newspaper. In most articles I wrote about the courage and strategies of these brave players who fight for pride, for the riches that only the guild that owns The Castle benefits from or simply out of revenge, well in this first edition "pride" did not matter to anyone because, although three guilds have signed up: HARDCORE (the guild that dominated Phoenix), PURGE (a guild created by former Squadron members) and Diamond (a new guild that is looking promising), no one showed up on the battlefield. 

There are many rumors around the server, some "voices" say that the top guilds have rebelled, thus protesting against Admin on this Castle Siege which "has no value", of course, the first questions that came through my mind were: "Really like that? It doesn't have ANY VALUE at all?" Let's just say it doesn't matter for Hardcore, some "bad mouths" say about them that they are too proud cause of their success on Phoenix and they think that nothing can bring them down even here on this new Inception because they have a strong core, other voices say that they do not want to lose the advance in top that they've got until now, again, my mind went CRAZY, REALLY ? 2 HOURS???? their main party has 1 full reset in front of PURGE's main party!!!!!!! What about the Purge Warriors? They lost, this start, a bit ground vs Hardcore but they seem strong enough to cause serious bleeding wounds to those in Hardcore , well they didn't show up and the "bad mouths" say that they are too proud due to the success of the last Inception, also they say that even if they would show up they would have being wiped out by those from Hardcore (we will never find that out now, will we?).

There are experienced fighters in these two guilds, fighters who have held supremacy in the past, so let's say it seems understandable for them but what excuse would those from Diamond have had? A new guild, with active  players, they didn't show up on the battlefield either. What is their explanation? Do they already have enough experience that they do not need organization and training? They don't want to start this new database at the helm of the server? All they had to do was show up in the last 40 minutes and register the seal ... 

Pride, fame and pvp fun seem to have been defeated by ambition and "hunger for exp" or maybe it was simply a coalition of the three guilds in which to protest, but if it was a real protest shouldn't the Protestants have shown up there? Or maybe they are afraid of The Curse... who knows those days everything can happen. I say "those days" because in past a fight for Castle would not be ignored that easy even if there was no reward at all! 

I also received malicious private messages that said that now I have nothing to write about ... well, look, I  can write articles about NOTHING! I don't like it but the articles are not written by me but by the actions of the top players! 

In conclusion, I would like to remind these warriors that most of them are old players who once enjoyed a simple victory and the fun was enough then! 

I hope that you ended up well in the fight against Gollock !

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  128

What organization and training would we have gained from showing up? Fighting Walls and Pressing a button to register? We didn't want to win a siege that no one is attending.

3 hours ago, Hvman said:

What organization and training would we have gained from showing up? Fighting Walls and Pressing a button to register? We didn't want to win a siege that no one is attending.

I heard rumors that if one of the guilds registered the seal, the others would show up also, anyway we'll never find it out, right? And regarding your guild experience on battlefield, I can just hope to see a balanced fight between three  guilds, you and your warriors will have the chance to show us what you can do in the coming weeks! I wish you good luck! 

@HvmanWhat was the reason that your guild didn't show up ?

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  128

We never intended to show up on the first castle siege. We were not prepared and well enough organized so for us no reward was good ^_^

2 hours ago, Hvman said:

We never intended to show up on the first castle siege. We were not prepared and well enough organized so for us no reward was good ^_^

Not even to be the first guild to dominate this server start? To be the first to appear in the NewsPaper? 

Wll you tell me that HARDCORE and PURGE guilds already dominate the server? Or will you simply find another excuse for not even trying to fight these two forces?(even when they stand aside)