Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] Gion

Reporter

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  10

@Gion  don`t you remember the nice drama around the NONE Guild was teasing BDSM  by taking the castle :))

2 hours ago, noisyboy said:

@Gion  don`t you remember the nice drama around the NOONE Guild was teasing BDSM  by taking the castle :))

He is young but he already has memory loss, any doctor here? I hope not, Makiavelli the dentist :D 
    Now even I am frustrated! How is it possible for him to forget the epic battles between NONE and BDSM, what times! Everything is written in the history of the first Phoenix, with a funny video that I will never forget! https://www.captiongenerator.com/1427602/Yami-wants-to-win-CS Yami was the leader of Smurfs

Here you can read all about this amazing first Phoenix Edition!: 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Content Count:  116
    • Device:  Windows

as a person, he may be good, but to understand the game, he is frankly shitty

58 minutes ago, Spawn said:

as a person, he may be good, but to understand the game, he is frankly shitty

Can you please give us some details about your statements?

not ban the cheater (3-4 weeks) just because of their own confidence that it is impossible to use third soft ? or confuse internet connection with game/server bug ? 

1 minute ago, Spawn said:

not ban the cheater (3-4 weeks) just because of their own confidence that it is impossible to use third soft ? or confuse internet connection with game/server bug ? 

Honestly, I didn't understand anything, I believe in evidence, in complete stories, if you already started this, tell us the story of your disappointment about Gion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHFJk3lkIOg&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=MDShuryk

here he claims that the reason is my Internet connection.

https://youtu.be/ucETzxxPIDs

I specifically did not make this record publicly to see how long it will take before it is banned. As a result, it took about a month, and only for the reason that someone filmed a dude in raklion during the golds with speed, and many people were outraged.

https://ibb.co/VNsZPk2

13 minutes ago, Spawn said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHFJk3lkIOg&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=MDShuryk

I specifically did not make this record publicly to see how long it will take before it is banned. As a result, it took about a month, and only for the reason that someone filmed a dude in raklion during the golds with speed, and many people were outraged.

And what is it about? However, I don't understand ...

what u dont understand ? he dont ban chater having perhaps the best video, where you can see the movement of the cheater on the minimap. This chater play after this moment ~3-4 weeks. This is proof of his incompetence in the gameplay aspect that you asked for.

if you still don't understand anything dear Sparkle, it only means that your language is deep in someone else's....

• Content Count:  128

3 hours ago, Spawn said:

"He can't modify his movement speed value" =)))))))))) And there were people flying all over the place on phoenix =))))

• Content Count:  20

OFFTOPIC: Most people here, acting like in 2020 hacks are inexistent, when you can easily pay some asian to create any kind of hack for you, for any type of game. Give him some 50$/month and he will update your hack everytime the server security has an update as well, easy as that. The server can have the most advanced security in the world, if someone really wants to play with hack on your server, he will. And let's not act like there are no hackers on this server either, there are, plenty of them, cause when a BK with 5rr, beats 4 people with 7rr in CC, there is surely something suspicious there, and don't give me the bulls**t, "He found the perfect build", there is no such thing vs players with 2resets ahead you and even better gears. Not gonna give the name of that BK cause I am not that type of person, everyone is free to do anything they please, hacker or not, not my business, but some of you might have an ideea who I am talking about. So stop with this ideea, there are no hackers on this server, multihit hack at its finest for lots of players here :).

ONTOPIC: Great interview @Reporter, I did really enjoyed it along with my morning coffee.

very interesting, who could it be ?)) @Zutto

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  73

2 hours ago, Spawn said:

very interesting, who could it be ?)) @Zutto

Has to be a pretty good bk for sure :)

@enTaroaduN you got some wild fantasty there 😂

1 hour ago, Zutto said:

Has to be a pretty good bk for sure :)

Or pretty good "Asian" 😁

14 hours ago, Spawn said:

what u dont understand ? he dont ban chater having perhaps the best video, where you can see the movement of the cheater on the minimap. This chater play after this moment ~3-4 weeks. This is proof of his incompetence in the gameplay aspect that you asked for.

if you still don't understand anything dear Sparkle, it only means that your language is deep in someone else's....

From what I understand, you reported a hacker, he was banned only after 2-3 weeks, and you expected him to be banned instantly because you made the video? And the admins had to trust you 100% without doing any more checks, they had to ban him right in that second without any other evidence!

4 hours ago, enTaroaduN said:

OFFTOPIC: Most people here, acting like in 2020 hacks are inexistent, when you can easily pay some asian to create any kind of hack for you, for any type of game. Give him some 50$/month and he will update your hack everytime the server security has an update as well, easy as that. The server can have the most advanced security in the world, if someone really wants to play with hack on your server, he will. And let's not act like there are no hackers on this server either, there are, plenty of them, cause when a BK with 5rr, beats 4 people with 7rr in CC, there is surely something suspicious there, and don't give me the bulls**t, "He found the perfect build", there is no such thing vs players with 2resets ahead you and even better gears. Not gonna give the name of that BK cause I am not that type of person, everyone is free to do anything they please, hacker or not, not my business, but some of you might have an ideea who I am talking about. So stop with this ideea, there are no hackers on this server, multihit hack at its finest for lots of players here :).

ONTOPIC: Great interview @Reporter, I did really enjoyed it along with my morning coffee.

OFFTOPIC: I've never heard Admin or Gion say there are not hackers/cheaters on server, of course they were (ban rankings are proof)I am convinced that they exist and will continue to exist I am also convinced that eventually they will get caught, Spawn did a good job reporting and Gion / Admin did a job good banning the hacker. As long as it was banned in the end, what else matters? Ah, the players' pride that the Admins don't react instantly, just that the reporters are convinced of something does not mean that it should not be checked / reverified. 

Dear reporter, some times u write like 5 years old boy when his mom ask who eat all cookies.

what other checks should have been done by the admin? it's not a steall, it's not a some else fraud it's a 10-minute thrash with 99999 speed, without hiding or trying to play neat.

even if you allow a small chance of verification, his (gion) answer "He can't modify his movement speed value" with clear evidence and not rumors, already speaks of his incompetence.

but judging by your posts on this topic, you are clearly interested in his (gion) protection, otherwise you obviously did not ask such STUPID questions.

• Content Count:  20

@Zutto It's no fantasy what I said above and I've never said it's you, did I? Or maybe you are an asian yourself, jokes on you, Marlon ^^

@Reporter Of course there are hackers on this server, but the ones that are not banned yet, they will never be, because they are smart enough not to show off, so hats off to them, I appreciate them for that. And it's not about "player's pride", it's something else. So let me give you an example, I remember back on Phoenix edition, I actually pmed Gion about one player that I suspected of being a hacker, I just asked Gion to keep an eye on that player since I had no proof or video that I could post on forum so I said why not, let's talk to one of the admins, maybe they will keep an eye on him and they will catch him using the hack. You know which was Gion's answer? He answered to me: "That player is clean, he just found the perfect build, he is no hacker". I mean, yo..you didn't even bothered to check him, and you answer me that he is clean. My man, there is no such thing as perfect build when you are 1 against 4-5 people, I get it, you can balance your build in order to win any 1vs1 battles, but it's impossible to just kill so many people alone, while they are all attacking you and only you. You either go tanky build for that and yea, you can resist, but only resist, but you won't be able to kill none of them, or you go dmg build and you can make them drop like flies, but that, will make you a fly too, against so many people. So that's why I hate it when I get this non-sense answer "He found the perfect build".

Anyway, that's a different type of topic, let's all appreciate Reporter's interview and that's all. 

Enjoy.

• Content Count:  128

@Spawn i have to disagree with you. I don't like the speed of the response ratio either but, on phoenix i sent multiple messages to ADMIN via Facebook, even here on forum, i posted ONLY a screnshot with someone that we tought it's speedhacking in devilsquare (which he was) and they all got banned in MAX 12 hours and i'm far from being "friends" or whatever with each of the admins.

Maybe in your case they did not have the time at that moment to check, but i tell you, in my case at least, whenever i sent any (at best decent) proof, admin checked and banned them if they were speeding.

Do i believe there are no hackers? OFC no, but there is no mu server in the world that can do that, people were duping on WEBZEN from 2000s till now and they couldn't fix that.