Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The Curse of Inception Episode 4

Reporter

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  18

Too bad I didn't screenshot when mad people from DIAMONDS told me when we took their spot "We were planning to help you next week, like we did with HC yesterday, but now fuck you" :D

Anti-game is free of course, that's why noone takes this guild serious anyway. 

At least they didn't do it that obvious like on 2nd CS where they never entered the room when we were defending.

Nonetheless, it was a very fun CS and in the end that's what should matter for most, cause it's a game to blow some steam, relax or have a nice time with friends.

Also, i went offline 5 minute after the CS, but I didn't notice any "cry" from our guild, especially nothing about the bugged stun or when we started the cs really late.

• Content Count:  128

3 minutes ago, Snook said:

Too bad I didn't screenshot when mad people from DIAMONDS told me when we took their spot "We were planning to help you next week, like we did with HC yesterday, but now fuck you" :D

Anti-game is free of course, that's why noone takes this guild serious anyway. 

At least they didn't do it that obvious like on 2nd CS where they never entered the room when we were defending.

Nonetheless, it was a very fun CS and in the end that's what should matter for most, cause it's a game to blow some steam, relax or have a nice time with friends.

Also, i went offline 5 minute after the CS, but I didn't notice any "cry" from our guild, especially nothing about the bugged stun or when we started the cs really late.

Can you pm me with some proof that someone from my Guild actually said that, or you just come to throw trash when you lose like you always do?

Let me tell you this. Strategically-wise, for us, it was better for HARDCORE to win than Purge. But, we did not intentionally help either hardcore nor purge. I specifically told them on discord, try to hold swithces, let's register we need 1 Def and we get the GM Box. I'll rest my case here, since you are apparently a guild of crybabies. Where is the "i'm the best, i do that i do this?". Or the attitude comes with winning, and whining with losing?

You didn't see notice any "cry"? What about the guy playing on Duke and pmed me 50 lines of "glowa helping hc?"

Fake people, that do not know how to lose.

P.S. Helping HC on 2nd CS? We participated in that CS for EXACTLY 25 to 30 minutes. And that's why they won? Cause we(in your mind)helped them? We were on spots by 5:35 P.M. 2 sundays ago WHINER.

• Content Count:  14
    • Device:  Windows

3 minutes ago, Hvman said:

Can you pm me with some proof that someone from my Guild actually said that, or you just come to throw trash when you lose like you always do?

Let me tell you this. Strategically-wise, for us, it was better for HARDCORE to win than Purge. But, we did not intentionally help either hardcore nor purge. I specifically told them on discord, try to hold swithces, let's register we need 1 Def and we get the GM Box. I'll rest my case here, since you are apparently a guild of crybabies. Where is the "i'm the best, i do that i do this?". Or the attitude comes with winning, and whining with losing?

Think you need to practise how to get your guild to follow your orders then.

• Content Count:  29

As a newcomer to this server i first got the impression Hardcore were the toxic ones (which many of their stupid players are) and Purge were made up of the "nicer" good players, but now  im not so sure anymore given Purge's comments/actions here and ingame. 

6 minutes ago, Wigle said:

As a newcomer to this server i first got the impression Hardcore were the toxic ones (which many of their stupid players are) and Purge were made up of the "nicer" good players, but now  im not so sure anymore given Purge's comments/actions here and ingame. 

had that feeling too, but i'm losing it on a daily basis.

@Reporter are you sure Hardcore had -2.5k?

I'm pretty sure no guild participated in the first CS. And they had 2 consescutive wins till this week so -800 and next week will be -2500.

I might be wrong, but can you check that?

P.S. Waiting for suggestion on how to clone @GlowaX :))

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

5 minutes ago, Wigle said:

As a new player here you should know that both guilds (and by extent, all guilds) have both good people and toxic / bad people. Some hide it better, some not.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  29

5 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

As a new player here you should know that both guilds (and by extent, all guilds) have both good people and toxic / bad people. Some hide it better, some not.

Yes, as is the case with most MU servers :)

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

13 minutes ago, Hvman said:

had that feeling too, but i'm losing it on a daily basis.

@Reporter are you sure Hardcore had -2.5k?

I'm pretty sure no guild participated in the first CS. And they had 2 consescutive wins till this week so -800 and next week will be -2500.

I might be wrong, but can you check that?

P.S. Waiting for suggestion on how to clone @GlowaX :))

2020_10_28_18.51.36_edit_1.png

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

43 minutes ago, Wigle said:

Yes, as is the case with most MU servers :)

@Wigle
    I think this community is very different from other communities on other servers, yes some players are upset, they lost, and put a lot of soul and hard work, it's normal for them to react in this way because  pride make them burst (or they just love flames), I'm not trying to find excuses for them, but before to judge them, better try to get to know them, read the interviews taken  from the top players in our community and you will see that they can make you change your opinion about them!
    I personally love this community as it is, what would we do without Chukundah? I love flames (I think because I'm a Reporter) :)) and if you will read his interview u will see that is not a bad guy! 

There are players of all types and we need each of them (except cheaters ofc) the variety of players brings value to our community.  
    That being said, I welcome you to this crazy and beautiful community.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

27 minutes ago, Reporter said:

@Wigle
    I think this community is very different from other communities on other servers, yes some players are upset, they lost, and put a lot of soul and hard work, it's normal for them to react in this way because  pride make them burst (or they just love flames), I'm not trying to find excuses for them, but before to judge them, better try to get to know them, read the interviews taken  from the top players in our community and you will see that they can make you change your opinion about them!
    I personally love this community as it is, what would we do without Chukundah? I love flames (I think because I'm a Reporter) :)) and if you will read his interview u will see that is not a bad guy! 

There are players of all types and we need each of them (except cheaters ofc) the variety of players brings value to our community.  
    That being said, I welcome you to this crazy and beautiful community.

I'm sorry you are right.

• Content Count:  14

The rumors about @BALRdunno if true,but about cucundah i'd say some of them are. :P But is better with @Chukundahin game than without.

Enjoy the game boyz,the curse is real anyways.

• Content Count:  9

7 hours ago, BALR said:

Seems both members of Diamond and Hardcore dont see it the same way as theire GMs parties and ADMIN

ps1 (2).png

Wow . You are really desperate if you screenshoted that , we were aware that you can see what we chat , that s why the comments from the screenshot (if you dont understand i can explain you in private) . That was probably our first in game chat with diamond players, if we had some conspiracy subjects , dont you think we would talk in pm`s ? Use your brain a bit mate .

• Content Count:  36

Good article!

GG all of you!

Best regards,