Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Early-Game Feedback

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

After Stage 2 is completed and after 40 days, it's safe to assume that the Early-Game of Inception is over and we're starting the Mid-Game.

In order to offer you a "close to perfection" experience in our community servers we require your honest and constructive feedback, so we can know where to work more or what to exploit more in future.

So, if you want to contribute for your own satisfaction, please let us know in this topic what you liked, what you didn't liked, what you would change/modify/adjust and anything else may help us to help you in future.

The feedback should be related to: progression (items/exp-wise), events, features, drops, economy, newbies experience, etc. for the EARLY-GAME, if you have any suggestions for the things you didn't like they are welcomed.

If you don't have anything that you didn't like (which is hard to believe) you can focus on what you liked the most (and what can be made even better).

Anyone that come with a solid feedback (not 1-2 propositions wrote in a fast manner) will receive 150 credits as a small reward for your time and contribution - leave character name in topic.

Note: Feedbacks are accepted (for reward) until next Wednesday at 23:59.

Cheers!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  128

I think you should aim to release box+5 same time as NM or make NM a bit stronger and leave only CW for early-game weapon drop.

I think you should aim for 2 more spots/high lvl maps karu1/2 if you keep on growing (which apparently you are with every db, at least first 1-2 months)

I think you should raise your server-gap since we've had some issues getting into situations with "server full" after a d/c and if that happens during invasion is kinda frustrating.

I think you should give a weekly coverage of the Castle Siege so more people see your system and try to learn stuff from established guild, also a newspaper post related to CS strategies (Like reporter is doing 1/week but a little bit more "in depth") that you could bring maybe, some "semi-retired players" to comment on what they liked or disliked.

I also think Gion should try to be a bit more engaged with the 80% of the playerbase that's not top3 guild (most of them do not join forum, but if they are pleased, server is allive).

I liked the newbies boost, you did it like you said, till top100.

I liked the stages, many stages, lots of oportunities for rr-ballance.

I DISLIKED the rewards for top3 stage. I think at least Rank1 StageBreaker should get weapons +11/12+2opts. (i know some people cryed about that, but in my opinion it gets A LOT of work to be rank1 here)

I Wish arena tournament to come sooner, was expecting to see it till stage2 broke.

I wish for future holiday events (like christmas,easter etc). They always brought people joy and can get some funny ideas to have fun in game.

Overall, as a player that was only on last phoenix, on this inception i see a huge improvement and i like it a lot more.

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

I don’t understand why people who registered for Mercenary Squad can’t also farm gens points while exping on battle map. For example, my party is focusing mainly on exp so we stay on battle maps for most of the time but obviously we also need to farm bounties and mercenary points. This is why we can’t unregister Mercenary to start receiving ugens points by exping on battle maps. If I’m not wrong, it was different on last edition as we could receive gens points on battle maps even while being a part of Mercenary Squad. I understand there is something at the expense of something but this change doesn’t make sense to me. I think the Mercenary Squad members should be able to receive gens points while exping on battle maps and Mercenary points when exping on non-battle maps as it was at last edition (if I’m not wrong).

Another thing is about /challenge feature. Now your target can be low lvl as the system does only reset checks while searching for a target. This doesn’t make sense because with 50lvl you have no chance to fight with 350+lvl due to low pvp asr. Obviously, you can do relog when you are after rr and being hunted but it’s always frustrating for the person who’s looking for you and also for you because you lose a chance for repel. Also, I’m not sure if /pvpquest feature is disabled during golden invasions but couple of days ago I was being hunted during invasion when we were killing k5 in Raklion.

I really miss Arena Tournament! Hopefully, you will sort it out and release as soon as possible. Probably one of the best custom events in MuO I have ever seen. 

I think we need more interaction with new players joining the server. From my point of view, newbies don’t have realistic chance to farm goldens. Even k1 or k2 goldens are problematic for them as many top players looking for budge on low maps and killing all k1/k2’s they met son their way. I would suggest to focus not only on exp boost events for newbies but also give them a chance to farm any 2opt exc items they can either use or sell. It must be frustrating for a newbie who joined server few days ago to see all budges killed after 60sec. I’m talking about newbies 0-2rr.

I will update this post when I think of anything else :)

• Content Count:  16

Well , in my opinion server stays bether for each its day , but there is something that i don't  acctualy understand , and things i dont know how they work.

1# Is that , golden event is pretty unreachable for new players same as Pershing said .. budges are farmed with first goldens and newbies cant contest them . I tried it by my self pretty hard even if u find it first like golden goblin.. mostly u gona just lose it cuz u have not  dmg to kill it first .. my suggestion is to move budges on high maps as its been farmed by top players mainly and low lvl or newbies can try to contest cc1 for star

2# i don't understand raid event on first weeks cuz in my opinion its boost for top players to get easy rewards , every one farmed aida1 and tarkan1 for first weeks cuz of lack of spots in other maps and too heavy mobs in bigger maps ..and if u look closly top is +11 +dd/ref sets compared to most of server with silver medal sets or random sets parts +3 +add8  , its not bad but its made for players who actually donate < ( sorry that i said that , i already deal with that ) but its true , ITS just my opinion! Dont take it personally.

3# i don't know what did change from past edition of inception but looks like chaos jewel drop is lower  , and its made a big part of economy , but now i cant get deal with that u need to use chaos for 150 cred to burn 8 tickets in a row ... and as we all see BC and DS are not that populated anymore just because big that u need to spend. i would suggest  either increase drop rate or  make bether % rate for tickets to make.

4# about icarus im not that active player as i am as newbie but its not reachable for newbies to farm feather just because alts are farming feather for weeks same players same spots , same as it will be in crywofl were in last edition i saw plenty of quit players farming crywolf as some on else , and u cant contest on fenrrir  , My suggestion is to make X hours countdown for icarus crywolf farmers that they gona get TP to safe zone after x hours , atleast to make them a bit more active to get back is spots or contest spots if they lose them .

one more thing is mby its real to make drop exe from mobs chance low as f**k with 2 opt to make some Lasvegas luck for newbies.And ive seen Blossom cherry in other servers wich u need to farm to get some extra loot from NPC With mby low chance for feathers ect.

But i like server and i deal with problems that im less active then others , BIG thanks for u to have server where i can waste descent time

• Content Count:  71

I think somehow changing invasions for newbies would be good. Like make one invasion on day at specific hour from stars up to k+3(excluding derkons) limited only to specific amounts of resets - like 3 or 4(check it on IP so someone doesnt farm it with alt).

Also what i thought about and could be kind of more interesting - instead of spawning all golds at once - add some kind of respawn of them during invasion, like instead spawning all 8 tantalos which many times can spawn 3 in one place spawn for example 2, and when they killed spawn another ones etc.

Also i agree with HVMAN - i think bok+5 should be released the same time as CW/NM event, don't release it earlier, or put better weapons in NM/CW after k+5 is realased, before it it should drop k+5 weapons. Maybe it doesn't matter at these type of server - with those stats, but just idea for next server for more balance.

Also stages are cool, but personally i would at least make that 10 people need to achieve them, so like two full parties, right now there is one top party, which always pass stage before everyone else. It would be cool that they need to wait for second party too.