Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Character's balance

RushMePls

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  36
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

Like some sugestion, i think in this DB have alot of changes, like the ELF who is OP for the moment, DL same like ELF, RF cannot beat nothing, only the spiders from lore, can think a little bit about what i say, ofc only if many players agree with this, because in this moment i think we have 2 classes who can own, and rest can't do more thinks.

Last DB for me was great! This is too, but seems from my opinion need some re-balanced characters...

• Content Count:  29

Isn't RF op in the upcoming stages of the DB? And those classes you mentioned gets worse the longer the server goes on? From what i've gathered. 

• Content Count:  8

Well I have biggest dmg in pt with RF, and getting only stronger

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,038

Exactly, like Wigle said, in the future there will be more caps to certain characters, due to the formulas.

Also, there is the dynamic balance too. 

Tho it is good that you are letting us know, thanks :)

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  36

I know the late will be ok, not OP but ok, but in this moment is very very hard, cand win a mercenary, can't do more thinks with it, now DL and ELF rampage :)

• Content Count:  45

i dont know on the numbers of resets u talk about but from 12+ onwards elf is really not that op,its just decent,and most of them are decent because of the good gear .

However i would say that DL is far too superior atm.

• Content Count:  46

DL is indeed a bit too much right now. He's not lacking damage nor survivability. You should really look a bit into it. Either make him tank and nerf his damage a bit more, either cut a bit from his defense. He also has a huge range on chaotic. I wasn't even seeing him on map with camera full zoomed out and I was somehow taking damage, plus that they have the horse skill in case things get close to them. Elves started falling of, but they are still op in PVM. The rf's started scaling and actually feel decent right now. Bk has his problems with his gap closer, and I dont think they are top pvp(as they should be, considering we're not getting any credits from DS tops, it still takes us A LOT to kill a golden, no chance of getting the statue in bc and so on). Antidotes are definitely a must, and some times they are not enough and can't compete with a good SM/MG/DL who can just kite us infinitely. Strike of destruction's rate of applying the debuff is next to zero, considering the low attack speed on it and the HUGE animation time. If you chase a DL you can't hit anything on it due to the fact that we dont have any slow and our gap closer has 2 range, and sm can just slow tp kite attack. Things are a bit easier with mg's if you have antidotes and get in their range. I didn't have a chance to pvp with summoners(close to me in terms of reset) so I can't share my opinion on them. That's just my two cents about pvp right now. Overall DL feels like the jack of all trades.

L.E: I know some people will say that BK have huge damage, but come on guys, use your tools and dont stay in their melee range ^^

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930

29 minutes ago, Phantomel said:

DL is indeed a bit too much right now. He's not lacking damage nor survivability. You should really look a bit into it. Either make him tank and nerf his damage a bit more, either cut a bit from his defense. He also has a huge range on chaotic. I wasn't even seeing him on map with camera full zoomed out and I was somehow taking damage, plus that they have the horse skill in case things get close to them. Elves started falling of, but they are still op in PVM. The rf's started scaling and actually feel decent right now. Bk has his problems with his gap closer, and I dont think they are top pvp(as they should be, considering we're not getting any credits from DS tops, it still takes us A LOT to kill a golden, no chance of getting the statue in bc and so on). Antidotes are definitely a must, and some times they are not enough and can't compete with a good SM/MG/DL who can just kite us infinitely. Strike of destruction's rate of applying the debuff is next to zero, considering the low attack speed on it and the HUGE animation time. If you chase a DL you can't hit anything on it due to the fact that we dont have any slow and our gap closer has 2 range, and sm can just slow tp kite attack. Things are a bit easier with mg's if you have antidotes and get in their range. I didn't have a chance to pvp with summoners(close to me in terms of reset) so I can't share my opinion on them. That's just my two cents about pvp right now. Overall DL feels like the jack of all trades.

L.E: I know some people will say that BK have huge damage, but come on guys, use your tools and dont stay in their melee range ^^

^ this is how a feedback should look like, when you're starting such topics, not some random rants that you are beaten by x or y (so nerf them) or that your character needs a "buff" because why not, it's free to ask for - be sure that they are ignored. So, take notes from this guy.

About DL - It is indeed true that DL still overperforms in PvP at the current stage even after the latest nerfs from previous stage and for sure will be looked into again on the next stage patch.

About BK - if people can't do 2-3 combos in a row, the character is a waste. If people can do 2-3 combos in a row (which sadly very few of current BK players can do it) they are ... hard to win against. BK is a character where mistakes can't happen (outside of bad rng of the combo hit-rate) if you want to get its full potential, even 1 missed combo can cost you your death. It is indeed the hardest character to play, gear & level, but it pays off a lot if you can master it, especially on team vs team events where buffs transforms it in a monster, hard to kill and hard to stay in its range.

About VRF - It is the easiest to play melee character from the game, that does have DPS, gap closer & ice chance on a single skill (chain drive), compared to SMG which does use 3 different skills (cyclone - gap closer, ice skill - ice, fireslash - DPS) or BK that has to master its combo skills. Apart from this reason that it is too easy to play, he's biggest weakness for PvP is that he is fully depended on having cape level 3 (which is a huge upgrade from the level 2 cape, compared to rest of classes). More than that, he's the only melee that scales into mid-late game due to skill damage % on chain instead of the pure, constant damage of SMG/BK.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

23 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

^ this is how a feedback should look like, when you're starting such topics, not some random rants that you are beaten by x or y (so nerf them) or that your character needs a "buff" because why not, it's free to ask for - be sure that they are ignored. So, take notes from this guy.

About DL - It is indeed true that DL still overperforms in PvP at the current stage even after the latest nerfs from previous stage and for sure will be looked into again on the next stage patch.

About BK - if people can't do 2-3 combos in a row, the character is a waste. If people can do 2-3 combos in a row (which sadly very few of current BK players can do it) they are ... hard to win against. BK is a character where mistakes can't happen (outside of bad rng of the combo hit-rate) if you want to get its full potential, even 1 missed combo can cost you your death. It is indeed the hardest character to play, gear & level, but it pays off a lot if you can master it, especially on team vs team events where buffs transforms it in a monster, hard to kill and hard to stay in its range.

About VRF - It is the easiest to play melee character from the game, that does have DPS, gap closer & ice chance on a single skill (chain drive), compared to SMG which does use 3 different skills (cyclone - gap closer, ice skill - ice, fireslash - DPS) or BK that has to master its combo skills. Apart from this reason that it is too easy to play, he's biggest weakness for PvP is that he is fully depended on having cape level 3 (which is a huge upgrade from the level 2 cape, compared to rest of classes). More than that, he's the only melee that scales into mid-late game due to skill damage % on chain instead of the pure, constant damage of SMG/BK.

I totally agree about what you said about BK, but still, if the other character is moving even a bit, it totally messes up your combo. If the target is static, acting as a dummy target, it's true, bk is a total monster and can out dps every class, but AE at the moment. I tested it when we were 2 rr's lower with one elf that wasn't even close having the items that I have right now(almost full LK DD HP set +11), and considering I had pretty high VIT and Agi, her damage went through me like a hot knife through butter, even tanking 3 fast combos from me(we were in lore ring). The thing is, if you play against someone that knows the way that they should play their character(other than RF, who likes to go hand to hand, each character has his own way of dealing with bk), it's very frustrating. Our slow doesn't work - I did like 7-8 strikes of destruction on a fellow SM and none of them did succeed. Everyone can mess up your combo timers if they move, and CTRL+Right click does nothing else other than following his character cause cyclone has a small range, and during that time you can't do absolutely nothing. You can try this and see that you can kite BK for like 10 minutes without him doing any hits on you. All I'm asking is, considering the high skill animation(regardless of your attack speed), raise the chance of strike of destruction to land a slow, and maybe shorten the cooldown between attacks on death stab or cyclone, cause right now I feel like I am doing more DPS with auto attacks than with skills in PVM (talking about invasions overall, cause BK isn't supposed to be a good hunter, and that's ok, I know what I signed up for). Once again, I am fully aware that all classes should be powerful at a certain time in the game, that's how it should be and I want to congratulate you guys for the work you're putting into balancing. But no stat changes will change the fact that BK's can just get kited without any chance of hitting someone if things remain the same as they are now. Those would be two changes that would improve the quality of life on BK's by a good amount. Again, that's just my humble opinion, and I expect more high BK's to share their opinion. Thank you for your time and I wish you have a great nigh, or morning ^^

Also, cyclone has some weird bugs some times. The way it manifests is when you use it, your characters returns back(2 tiles I think, which is the skill's range), and walks back to the enemy. That is very unpleasant and can be a matter of life and death in a 1v1.