Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

5 years of OldSquad!

ADMIN

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  13

So what are the grand prizes ?

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

2 minutes ago, Deadcat said:

So what are the grand prizes ?

Announced after beta.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  17

so its pay2win tournament :D who paid to get items in beginning on server will dominate this :D was hoping for something luck based to make everyone equal :D

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445

13 minutes ago, Sensei said:

so its pay2win tournament :D who paid to get items in beginning on server will dominate this :D was hoping for something luck based to make everyone equal :D

Not really true.  You can get many credits selling stuffs on market.

Congrats @ADMIN for doing a great job!

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

24 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Idk if to laugh or cry, but hei, sure, as you say xdddd.

47 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Idk if to laugh or cry, but hei, sure, as you say xdddd.

so you saying people who paid loads of cash(Dynasty,Hardcore.. etc..) will not have higher chance to win?  without spending so much cash you cant achieve that :D

41 minutes ago, Sensei said:

so you saying people who paid loads of cash(Dynasty,Hardcore.. etc..) will not have higher chance to win?  without spending so much cash you cant achieve that :D

That's why I don't know if to laugh or cry, you refuse to use your brain and prefer to type non-senses as a result of frustrations that you're not on their level.

Exactly the TOP players are those that donated close to 0, because THEY were the ones playing from start 24/7 and hunting, farming and selling things for credits to avoid donating. 

The ones that donated are mostly exactly the opposite of the active players, are those that doesn't have the same time / dedication to put into the game but they compensate with money so they can still be competitive among the active players, but they still depend on such active players for their own items.

And there's the last type of players (most probably like you) that neither can / want to play the same amount of time like the top players and neither wants to support via donations to compensate, and STILL wants to be on the same level like the other 2 types which I'm sorry, it is impossible on ANY game.

One thing you are right about, this event is exactly for THE BEST PLAYERS, the dedicated PvP event for those that did sacrifices to reach their position, not gained some random freebies.

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

That's why I don't know if to laugh or cry, you refuse to use your brain and prefer to type non-senses as a result of frustrations that you're not on their level.

Exactly the TOP players are those that donated close to 0, because THEY were the ones playing from start 24/7 and hunting, farming and selling things for credits to avoid donating. 

The ones that donated are mostly exactly the opposite of the active players, are those that doesn't have the same time / dedication to put into the game but they compensate with money so they can still be competitive among the active players, but they still depend on such active players for their own items.

And there's the last type of players (most probably like you) that neither can / want to play the same amount of time like the top players and neither wants to support via donations to compensate, and STILL wants to be on the same level like the other 2 types which I'm sorry, it is impossible on ANY game.

One thing you are right about, this event is exactly for THE BEST PLAYERS, the dedicated PvP event for those that did sacrifices to reach their position, not gained some random freebies.

Cheers.

but i was offline like 3hours past 13days (started 13days ago) and spended more like 100euros i think already, but they really spend more :)) and i think i can use my brains good with master degree :)

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

but i was offline like 3hours past 13days (started 13days ago) and spended more like 100euros i think already, but they really spend more :)) and i think i can use my brains good with master degree :)

Meanwhile they played 56 more days than you, without any "free 500% exp boost" like you benefitted from.

You don't need to use brain to finish degrees, wake up.

You can have an Einstein brain, if you don't use it before speaking/typing it is useless. 

Cheers.

You just dont getting my point of view.. but thanks for replies - its good to see Admin is communicating with community!  Its Advent already so must be peaceful! thanks for all 5 years! Cheers

• Content Count:  120

Happy birthday to the best Mu game yet!

Better than Webzen even.

Not perfect, but close to it! The best Mu ever!

• Content Count:  16

GG for 5 years  :D Im active on every single golden invasion , white wizzards ect... But that master class hunt from top guild are just legit .. No matter what we do here or what we want to do u cant match the top 100 , its not about xp boosts or smth ..  The game starts from point were u get close top resets and most important is 1 pvp set. wich u cant get , and ill explain why .. TOP guild farm goldens like in 30 seconds ,  when it comes to Relic event .. Hue hue fuuny .. They split in 2 group 1 group insta farms from entrace of relic . 2 group does event .. and that like from first day ...  Ofc its cool ect. :D 
    on lost map dont take me wrong.. kundun is on lost map 6 , and there is  spot in almost same cord as kundun spawn.. No big deal that kundun dies 15 sec after respawn for the same players since first day .. Ect .. 
    P.s last 6 illusion temple first  stage on low lvl is 0 players cuz of  rewards , they are so useless compared to xp lvlup , no one plays it :D

Any way server is fun to play with friends and some strugles ofc , but the population of server 800++ we dont have inaf  possibilities to farm real items wepons ect.. LIke fuck that im not gona buy wepon for 100$ just becouse i cant get it by myself or with group..  And i know u gona call it crying ect  But please u have the same Council members from begining wich are top players .. and no one of your " Main GM group"  havent played this game INSIDE. So u just DONT UNDERSTAND how it is to play if u are not in top guild ! I swear god non of your arguments are lit if aim it to under top100 players. 

Advice from me <-- Remove possibility to see Derkons / GDD/ Budges  from that they were killed and in wich map they were killed. Same for wizzards .

• Content Count:  26

what if we group the tournament base on rr? (for special 1 & 3 only)
    there could be different prizes for each group

• 1-3rr will get low tier items/jewels/credits
    • 4-6rr
    • 7-9rr
    • 10-12rr
    • 13-15rr
    • 16-18rr
    • 19-21rr will get high tier items/jewels/credits

this will give low rr players confidence to join the event and all will have a chance to win something

32 minutes ago, CeptaVista said:

GG for 5 years  :D Im active on every single golden invasion , white wizzards ect... But that master class hunt from top guild are just legit .. No matter what we do here or what we want to do u cant match the top 100 , its not about xp boosts or smth ..  The game starts from point were u get close top resets and most important is 1 pvp set. wich u cant get , and ill explain why .. TOP guild farm goldens like in 30 seconds ,  when it comes to Relic event .. Hue hue fuuny .. They split in 2 group 1 group insta farms from entrace of relic . 2 group does event .. and that like from first day ...  Ofc its cool ect. :D 
    on lost map dont take me wrong.. kundun is on lost map 6 , and there is  spot in almost same cord as kundun spawn.. No big deal that kundun dies 15 sec after respawn for the same players since first day .. Ect .. 
    P.s last 6 illusion temple first  stage on low lvl is 0 players cuz of  rewards , they are so useless compared to xp lvlup , no one plays it :D

Any way server is fun to play with friends and some strugles ofc , but the population of server 800++ we dont have inaf  possibilities to farm real items wepons ect.. LIke fuck that im not gona buy wepon for 100$ just becouse i cant get it by myself or with group..  And i know u gona call it crying ect  But please u have the same Council members from begining wich are top players .. and no one of your " Main GM group"  havent played this game INSIDE. So u just DONT UNDERSTAND how it is to play if u are not in top guild ! I swear god non of your arguments are lit if aim it to under top100 players. 

Advice from me <-- Remove possibility to see Derkons / GDD/ Budges  from that they were killed and in wich map they were killed. Same for wizzards .

Yikes, there is content farmable for everyone (budges, goldens, ww's, rabbits, derkons) and there is content farmable / being fought by top players / guilds, which require GROUP of people to be farmed / won (GGD, Cursed, Nightmare, Kundun, BWQ). The content farmable by everyone is purely based on who finds the mobs first, as you kill them in 5-15 seconds starting from 5+ resets, no matter if you are TOP PLAYER or just a random farmer. I'm not quite sure what you expect, to be able to farm everything and get everything as a SOLO player that isn't even in TOP? Not possible, not the kind of server for that.

We gave you all the perks you would never dream of for helping newbies / less active people to catch-up, as well as limiting the top players advantage, but we can't play for you, and neither we can find a guild for you to play the game at its full potential with. In any game the people that started first and played a lot are the ones controlling the Market, and you can do nothing about it, it's part of MMO games. You can either be hardcore like them from start or play casually and enjoy the game without high aspirations.

24 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

what if we group the tournament base on rr? (for special 1 & 3 only)
    there could be different prizes for each group

• 1-3rr will get low tier items/jewels/credits
    • 4-6rr
    • 7-9rr
    • 10-12rr
    • 13-15rr
    • 16-18rr
    • 19-21rr will get high tier items/jewels/credits

this will give low rr players confidence to join the event and all will have a chance to win something

This Event is not another "bring your alt, switch your gear from main to your alt and win the event". This Event is the only true PvP event for people that actually built their chars for PvP and worked them, where they can show-off and have fun.

You have 2 specials that are designed to give everyone a fair chance, as well as a handicap-closer for last laugh. But again, this event is not designed for NEWBIES, it is designed to test your work that you've put so far and how you've built your character. A REAL event.

47 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

This Event is not another "bring your alt, switch your gear from main to your alt and win the event". This Event is the only true PvP event for people that actually built their chars for PvP and worked them, where they can show-off and have fun.

You have 2 specials that are designed to give everyone a fair chance, as well as a handicap-closer for last laugh. But again, this event is not designed for NEWBIES, it is designed to test your work that you've put so far and how you've built your character. A REAL event.

But if all tournament of different group happen at the same, it is hard/impossible to use 2 char to PVP at the same time right? and if they somehow find someone to pilot their alt, I would consider it as another player.

Yes it might not be designed for newbies, but it might make newbies more interested in the game.

• Content Count:  128

12 hours ago, Sensei said:

70% of top 25 players have maybe the least donated amount towards the server because they are very active and do credits via item-selling.

4 hours ago, dontpanic said:

But if all tournament of different group happen at the same, it is hard/impossible to use 2 char to PVP at the same time right? and if they somehow find someone to pilot their alt, I would consider it as another player.

Yes it might not be designed for newbies, but it might make newbies more interested in the game.

What he's trying to tell you is that this rr-gap you are proposing is abusable. If i come with a SM 9RR for example and i put my set wings weapons (knowing that i might not win on my rr-group due to various reason) newbies wouldn't stand a chance.

Well I would rather fight player with good items with same rr as me rather than figthing player with good items as well and double my rr. ohh well. it's still a great server tho. ;)

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

18 hours ago, Sensei said:

Don’t be funny. If you are active player, you can still farm some goldens, farm jewels, farm fenrir components, farm feathers, crests, gems, johs, do all events, etc. and sell to top players for a decent price. This would allow you to buy pvp set and upgrade it accordingly. It’s only your fault that you invested in dsr set while lvling is fast now and instead of hunting/farming, you come here and cry that the gameplay is not fair which is simply not true. Admin did a lot to make new comers’ game easier comparing to other servers. Don’t blame anyone for your mistakes, mate. I’ve been here since beginning and trust me, you would be shocked if you saw crazy prices of basic items +L+DD or any w2 one month ago. Now it’s quite easy to gear up your character and most of items you need are available to buy for reasonable prices :)

PS: Master degree doesn’t make you smart these days.

Great work over the last 5 years, OS Team! I’ve been with you for a long time and noticed significant progression every new edition. You are listening to your players which is really important :)

I’m sure Arena Tournament will be another great piece of work from your end and believe it’s gonna work as it should. Hard to find out any potential problems now but I’m pretty sure you will receive many feedbacks after first fights. This just need to be released and tested by the bigger group of people. 

Thank you!

• Content Count:  9
    • Device:  Android

sorry to be late on post ... GG and cheers for celebrating the 5 years  successful  journey  of OLD SQUAD i am so happy to play here .. Cheers guys <3

<3