Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

5 years of OldSquad!

ADMIN

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  17

On 12/3/2020 at 8:17 PM, ADMIN said:

That's why I don't know if to laugh or cry, you refuse to use your brain and prefer to type non-senses as a result of frustrations that you're not on their level.

Exactly the TOP players are those that donated close to 0, because THEY were the ones playing from start 24/7 and hunting, farming and selling things for credits to avoid donating. 

The ones that donated are mostly exactly the opposite of the active players, are those that doesn't have the same time / dedication to put into the game but they compensate with money so they can still be competitive among the active players, but they still depend on such active players for their own items.

And there's the last type of players (most probably like you) that neither can / want to play the same amount of time like the top players and neither wants to support via donations to compensate, and STILL wants to be on the same level like the other 2 types which I'm sorry, it is impossible on ANY game.

One thing you are right about, this event is exactly for THE BEST PLAYERS, the dedicated PvP event for those that did sacrifices to reach their position, not gained some random freebies.

Cheers.

Well... I play day and night, trying to sell stuff for credits, and im not even close to top... Haven't donated though - tried to find a work - no luck  there. I try my very best and hardest - yet I can't reach top levels... I don't know... Say that I "cry" but I do try. Mostly I end up ALONE in this full server. I do almost everything alone. No vips (tried once - failed wings for +12 with luck and bonus % in goblin I was surpraised) (...) Finding bugs might be easy though.

Merry New Christmas birthday!

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  51

Thank you Admin.

Just wanted to say well done with the server. One of the best privately run servers out there, in any game.

There will always be squabbles and people thinking it is unfair on them, which maybe it could be for some? But you do a great job trying to balance the average 'pro player' and average 'casual player' I think, and that is all anyone could ask. The only issue that isn't fair on the server is one you cannot fix, and I've raised before.

I would say I am a slow but steady MU player. I don't have large amounts of time to play, as I am a mature age gamer now. But, I ensure I am training 24/7 with the muhelper. I only think I've been offline a few hours since the server was released.

I feel the game is fun to play even though I can't compete in most events (due to playing solo) with any of the main player base. 

But I enjoy the farming relaxing game style as something to look forward to seeing what dropped after work :) I'm selling everything and hope to one day buy some decent pvp items as HVMAN said I think?

Keep up and good work, quite an enjoyable server. 

Regards,

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019
    • Device:  Windows

Today is the first round! There can be problems (we hope not) since this is a beta version, so please don't forget to screenshot/record any problems you may find. You can report any of them in the discussions topic ---> https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/4026-arena-tournament-v2-discussions/

or by texting us on our Facebook page, OldSquad Community!

Best regards,

OS Staff

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"