Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Balance

kalsiur

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  38

Hi. Where is that "balance" when every energy class (point click or not even=> they just can AoE) do more dmg even then combo ? 😆
    I dont know exactly dps but I think its like x10-20 then perfect combo SM/Sum/eMG. 😆 

Change my mind. :]

• Content Count:  25

The BK is by far the worst pve character, that's how the game is designed, and it looks good for me that a Summoner to win vs 3 bk in pve, since the Summoner stands no chance if the BKs will ever think to actually go Pvp. I mean 1v1

I feel your pain 😠

Im not talking about pve... :) Sum/sm/eMG hit more with point click skills or even AoE then bk with single combo... :) Lets make dmg with stab like blast dmg then ? :) And same range. 😆 LOL. BK can be kited and still if not he will do less dps then energy range class... Thats joke not balance at all. 

• Content Count:  49
    • Device:  Windows

Wow admin hasn’t called you a crybaby for this yet?? Wytyfy Might as well just restart and make an Sm if you want to PVP 🤡 nothing will change :)) 

• Content Count:  17

they forgot to nerf SMs, all its ok

Idt its problem with SM. Its problem with staffs %%%% damage. Thats why eMG=>sMG. :D And all magic class got boosted dmg... :] They nerfed combo here (fcked up like always here ofc) and nerfed %%% skill damage. :] So all str class got shitty damage. At least RF can do some point click damage and they are base on %%% damage.

• Content Count:  45

how about nerfing RF? u can still pretty much kill anyone in 3 hits with a rf, he's been op for the last 3 months and nobody is doing anything about it.

• Content Count:  116

1 hour ago, kalsiur said:

At least RF can do some point click damage

That is synonym on one-shot anyone ?? 

Idk the real situation with BK now, but if u start this topic after CS answer me pls, what Bk coming on That Cs with pure dps build ?? I didn't see any1, Talespin coming with a lot of hp and just tanking, who is second bk ??

11 minutes ago, hellldrake said:

how about nerfing RF? u can still pretty much kill anyone in 3 hits with a rf, he's been op for the last 3 months and nobody is doing anything about it.

Are u shitposting ? Topic is about sth else. :] RF wasnt killing me so well not so much OP I guess... Maybe Im wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Spawn said:

That is synonym on one-shot anyone ?? 

Idk the real situation with BK now, but if u start this topic after CS answer me pls, what Bk coming on That Cs with pure dps build ?? I didn't see any1, Talespin coming with a lot of hp and just tanking, who is second bk ??

Point click isnt "one-shot" its just about using 1 button to do damage. Its joke when u do combo and deal less damage then some1 with AoE. 😆 U are saying about pure DPS build. There was not even any ESM. And still did more then BK. U say about pure DPS for BK... Like 27k str so I will deal same damage like some1 with 10k ene ? 😆 Well would be nice if I wont die on 1 hit then coz Im not range and I need to use 3 skills with lower speed to make combo. 😆 Balance right?

• Content Count:  45

Rf wasn't killing you cuz he wasn't focusing on you.

First of all u need skill to play with bk ,

Second u  probably came with gear +9 no ddi and no proper rings /wings,

third point - it's all about your build ,buffs,elf buffs and team work. solo bk can't do anything im afraid:)

31 minutes ago, kalsiur said:

Point click isnt "one-shot" its just about using 1 button to do damage. Its joke when u do combo and deal less damage then some1 with AoE. 😆 U are saying about pure DPS build. There was not even any ESM. And still did more then BK. U say about pure DPS for BK... Like 27k str so I will deal same damage like some1 with 10k ene ? 😆 Well would be nice if I wont die on 1 hit then coz Im not range and I need to use 3 skills with lower speed to make combo. 😆 Balance right

AgiSM can't do nothing solo, all him kills are work a fell ppls who focus one point, he just do last hit.

U dot answer me who from Bk coming with full dps build, and if u write about 27k str on bk I guess what u did know nothing about bk statbuild. 

I didn't remember exactly but Talespin gave me 12-16k dmg with combo, that is with him tank build. Its low u think?? I with full dps build, with 4 anc items with elfbuff make lower dps and kill just supports. U think its good for summoner ?  

For start to write here gave us some concrete facts of builds, but not your assumptions

7 hours ago, hellldrake said:

Rf wasn't killing you cuz he wasn't focusing on you.

First of all u need skill to play with bk ,

Second u  probably came with gear +9 no ddi and no proper rings /wings,

third point - it's all about your build ,buffs,elf buffs and team work. solo bk can't do anything im afraid:)

Well some tried couldnt do shit. 
    U are joke I guess then?
    13+dd+hp+5% joh dd. 😆

3rd. its about that CLOSE RANGE character got not enough damage/not enough damage. 😆

6 hours ago, Spawn said:

AgiSM can't do nothing solo, all him kills are work a fell ppls who focus one point, he just do last hit.

U dot answer me who from Bk coming with full dps build, and if u write about 27k str on bk I guess what u did know nothing about bk statbuild. 

I didn't remember exactly but Talespin gave me 12-16k dmg with combo, that is with him tank build. Its low u think?? I with full dps build, with 4 anc items with elfbuff make lower dps and kill just supports. U think its good for summoner ?  

For start to write here gave us some concrete facts of builds, but not your assumptions

Well that agiSM/hybrydsum/eMG was PVP dps... :)
    Dont talk me about BK. :] I know my shit. I will make it simpler. 😆I got no range and with 2x more dmg stats Im not hitting as hard as some1 with range/aoe/cc. 😆 Balance? 

9 minutes ago, kalsiur said:

Well that agiSM/hybrydsum/eMG was PVP dps... :)
    Dont talk me about BK. :] I know my shit. I will make it simpler. 😆I got no range and with 2x more dmg stats Im not hitting as hard as some1 with range/aoe/cc. 😆 Balance? 

mate, i ask about BK coz i have frame of full last CS, and curious to see what a BK comming on CS with full DPS build and cant do nothing

20 minutes ago, Spawn said:

mate, i ask about BK coz i have frame of full last CS, and curious to see what a BK comming on CS with full DPS build and cant do nothing

And I had 20k damage stats (str/ene)... On normal sv even agi is damage stats... but still losing in damage vs 10k ene. 😆 Legit ?

7 minutes ago, kalsiur said:

And I had 20k damage stats (str/ene)

9-12k ene and same str ? :D

Just now, Spawn said:

9-12k ene and same str ? :D

Even if so its still more then 9-10k ene. 😆 Dont u think ?

15 minutes ago, kalsiur said:

Even if so its still more then 9-10k ene. 😆 Dont u think ?

buff build without survive, vs 10k ene and full agi/vit build with hight speed and survive. Its big diference.

if u put another stats with 9-10k ene u too can kill if u will focus target with someone

Just now, Spawn said:

buff build without survive, vs 10k ene and full agi/vit build with hight speed and survive. Its big diference.

if u put another stats with 9-10k ene u too can kill if u will focus target with someone

15k vit 8k def set+13+dd+johdd... :D True no survi. xD Sorry not enough stats to survi and deal damage. :D Maybe give bk 3xSM stats so it will be balanced. 😆 Coz still with 2xmore damage stats he deals more damage. :D Joke joke. Cya.

10k ene +15k vit... who do you want to kill with these stats ?? that its full support stats. and if u say what u put 10k str...rly mate i cant add somthink more. idk how can you complain when you have just terrible statistics

4 minutes ago, Spawn said:

10k ene +15k vit... who do you want to kill with these stats ?? that its full support stats. and if u say what u put 10k str...rly mate i cant add somthink more. idk how can you complain when you have just terrible statistics

But U can kill most ppl with 10k ene reset vit/agi. 😆 Legit. xD Go and think about it. 😆 Its still 10k str+ 10k ene. 😆 More then just 10k ene on SM. xD Yea I think I need 20k str at least to go vs 10k ene SM+ rest vit+agi. 😆 Right ?