Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Phoenix 2021] Feedback & Discussions

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

We're waiting feedback about the 3rd edition of Phoenix.

Cheers!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  46

Hello,

I just want to say that I don`t know the real reason why the E-Mg can`t use anylonger the Blast. Emg it`s not a real dog on pvp or pvm..Are many othe chars better than emg..Or you don`t want to have any people to play emg. For me seems like a bad idea to have summoner with Comet fall and not on Emg, also if this is the case seems like emg goona be like a support to help with mobs. I don`t think that flame gonna be any good on pvp or pvm-hunt.

Personally i don`t think it`s a good idea.

2 hours ago, alegzander said:

Hello,

I just want to say that I don`t know the real reason why the E-Mg can`t use anylonger the Blast. Emg it`s not a real dog on pvp or pvm..Are many othe chars better than emg..Or you don`t want to have any people to play emg. For me seems like a bad idea to have summoner with Comet fall and not on Emg, also if this is the case seems like emg goona be like a support to help with mobs. I don`t think that flame gonna be any good on pvp or pvm-hunt.

Personally i don`t think it`s a good idea.

The reason is pretty obvious.

EMG is one of the most popular characters/builds especially in early game. It is by far the best character to have in party while progressing through level maps due to its superior PvM power.

Meanwhile, he was also (last Phoenix) better on both PvP & Hunt than it should have been (you have SMG if you want better PvP/Hunt), you can't have everything that good on the same build. So, because technically we can't nerf EMG Hunt/PvP without affecting either its PvM power or affecting the SMG power, the only way to bring it on a good state is to remove cometfall.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  119

How about VRF formulas in early game? The lack of defense made this build unconsistent and not comparable to other classes such as BK, SMG/EMG, even SUMM..

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150

Guild System: Maximum 20 players in a guild for normal classes and maximum 25 players for DL-GM.

I never understood that. Why do you force guild masters to play DLs?

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  25

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

This. Please make all class eligable for 25 people guilds. 
    There is literally no downside to it 

• Content Count:  10

17 hours ago, Cerberus said:

+1. I think removing this would be a great quality of life improvement. 

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

• Small buff to SM, SUM & BK PvM damage.

What does „small” mean? :D

23 hours ago, Voyager said:

How about VRF formulas in early game? The lack of defense made this build unconsistent and not comparable to other classes such as BK, SMG/EMG, even SUMM..

59 minutes ago, Pershing said:

What does „small” mean? :D

You should wait for test-server to see the tweaks before we can talk about characters.

19 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Originally, DL was able to have 80 members in guild while other chars 40. We've reduced this big gap to match our CS balance. The reason while we still kept a small advantage for the DL-GM is simply CS related. We are only "forcing" people who wants to compete for CS to have a GM-DL, because it is the only GM char able to properly register the crown. Playing at CS without DL-GM means a big disadvantage for the rest of the guild, which we wanted to avoid. More than that, it is on the DL character fantasy to be the "Lord" of the guilds.

In parallel, whoever doesn't care about CS can still make Guild with 20 people (more than enough for "casuals"), and also having the alliance possibility (+20/25 members).

I won't say that I am not open to increase the number to 25 for all chars, but in my opinion it does really make sense to keep it as it is, unless you can prove me wrong.

• Content Count:  119

It is only me or there isn't an answer of my question?

51 minutes ago, Voyager said:

It is only me or there isn't an answer of my question?

7 hours ago, ADMIN said:

You should wait for test-server to see the tweaks before we can talk about characters.

• Content Count:  75

In my opinion u shouldn't delete the blast from enemg cuz it's only the one skill which is doing something on pvp/pvm , Better way is nerf the skill not delete him totally from gameplay 😜

3 minutes ago, BetleyKOX said:

In my opinion u shouldn't delete the blast from enemg cuz it's only the one skill which is doing something on pvp/pvm , Better way is nerf the skill not delete him totally from gameplay 😜

Nerfing skill = nerfing SM & SUM.

Flame is more than enough for what EMG needs.

If the flame is enough for emg , its for sum and sm should be too 😜

7 minutes ago, BetleyKOX said:

If the flame is enough for emg , its for sum and sm should be too 😜

Sure, we can nerf EMG's PvM and bring back cometfall, then it will just be a weaker variant of SM. :)

I think even u  nerf the blast , Mg will be good in early game , after it all the time ppl are changing the mg to into something new 

17 minutes ago, BetleyKOX said:

I think even u  nerf the blast , Mg will be good in early game , after it all the time ppl are changing the mg to into something new 

Of course, nobody wants EMG to be worse in early-game, that's his attraction. We only wanted to nerf his PvP & Hunt, which was better than it should, and cometfall removal is the only technical option, as I said, without affecting either it's PvM power or SMG's power (or any other class).

On 3/22/2021 at 11:57 AM, ADMIN said:

Originally, DL was able to have 80 members in guild while other chars 40. We've reduced this big gap to match our CS balance

This isn't balancing this is common sense in my humble opinion.

The reason while we still kept a small advantage for the DL-GM is simply CS related. We are only "forcing" people who wants to compete for CS to have a GM-DL, because it is the only GM char able to properly register the crown.

This is not true. Every character is able to properly register the crown.

Playing at CS without DL-GM means a big disadvantage for the rest of the guild, which we wanted to avoid. More than that, it is on the DL character fantasy to be the "Lord" of the guilds.

This decision should be up to the players. If the guild still wants to participate at an "disadvantage" it should be up to them. I don't think "lore" should ever change that on a non-official server that aims to be better than the original.

Right now we are actively forcing people to play DL just to have that 5 people advantage.

1 minute ago, zer0x1 said:

This isn't balancing this is common sense in my humble opinion.

Balance is made via common sense, isn't it? There can't be balance without common sense.

This is not true. Every character is able to properly register the crown.

I'm not quite sure if you are aware of crown mechanics, but any other character except of DL on horse can be moved / stopped from registering the Crown NON-STOP. There is virtually zero chance to register versus a same power / stronger power guild at CS if you play any other character at Crown (basically, you register 1 second then you are moved / stopped and lose -2 seconds from the register time, and so on).

This decision should be up to the players. If the guild still wants to participate at an "disadvantage" it should be up to them. I don't think "lore" should ever change that on a non-official server that aims to be better than the original.

Right now we are actively forcing people to play DL just to have that 5 people advantage.

This is the only point that can be arguable. If you look at it like that, sure, it should be up to the players. But, in reality it is a bit different. If you are a "good" guild, ofc people will prefer to stick with the guild despite knowing they have a BIG disadvantage at CS, they will simply have to make a "compromise" just to stay with their friends, but they would ofc prefer to have a proper GM character for CS, that's the most fun event in the end, knowing that you must sacrifice it just to stick with the friends isn't healthy, while it is possible of course.

Aiming to be better than the original shouldn't put us in a position where we're getting way away from the original lore, we can do both.

Being a GM is a commitment, starting from the chosen character up to the guild management. Ofc this shouldn't be a problem for anyone at all, there is at least 1 player from a guild that plays DL and is happy to host the guild on it, for CS, while the management is kept by the "original" GM, and etc.

Another issue im having with the server right now is item availability.

I'm talking about exclusive endgame content like:

-Old Box 5

-Medusa/Selupan/Erohim/etc...

-Kalima6

-Talisman of Luck n/a

-Quests

Lets start with Old Box 5. It is straight up unobtainable for 95% of the players because of unavailability. What am I trying to say here?

- If you're not in the Top30 you won't even be able to contest the Events/Mobs dropping it (Except for IT5 with 3% droprate)

- OB5 is obtainable EXCLUSIVLY via Boss except for IT -> therefore basically unavailable for the normal player

- OB5 right now is only obtainable if you team up with other top-tier players becaue of availability (forced to play guilds for this kind of content)

Exclusive Items:

- 380lvl  items are too rare/unbalanced in obtainability. Therefore it is reserved to the top players which will create a massive balance gap mid-game (like on Inception)

- 380 weapons are only obtainable via GM box -> completly unavailable for the normal player -> forced to play in a competetive guild.

- Fenrir parts should be obtainable via Crywolf. Kalima6 is getting VPN camped/abused by top players once again via multiple alt farmers. PK limit should be removed.

- Seeds don't belong into OB5. Make them OB4 with a very low %age.

- Talisman of Luck is currently not implemented. This would be a quality of life improvement.

Endgame quests:

- Some of them are fine, some of them are heavily luck dependent, some of them are straight up stupid hard.

- If you put a quest like "Obtain OB2 and OB3" we need to keep in mind that this is completly luck dependant. There shouldnt be any quests that require you to drop something with 8% drop rate.

- If you put a quest like "Hunt 4 Nightmares" you are limiting the player to a maximum of one try daily (once every 24h). This is not balanced.

That of course is just my humble opinion x)