Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Phoenix 2021] Feedback & Discussions

ADMIN

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  25

11 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I'm not quite sure if you are aware of crown mechanics, but any other character except of DL on horse can be moved / stopped from registering the Crown NON-STOP. There is virtually zero chance to register versus a same power / stronger power guild at CS if you play any other character at Crown (basically, you register 1 second then you are moved / stopped and lose -2 seconds from the register time, and so on).

I am aware of that. I still think it definitly is possible (since I already did it).

Idea: 
    Make the assistant guild master able to register the crown as DL too if this is technically posible. (incase of 25 people for every character as guild master)

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

40 minutes ago, zer0x1 said:

Another issue im having with the server right now is item availability.

I'm talking about exclusive endgame content like:

-Old Box 5

-Medusa/Selupan/Erohim/etc...

-Kalima6

-Talisman of Luck n/a

-Quests

Lets start with Old Box 5. It is straight up unobtainable for 95% of the players because of unavailability. What am I trying to say here?

- If you're not in the Top30 you won't even be able to contest the Events/Mobs dropping it (Except for IT5 with 3% droprate)

- OB5 is obtainable EXCLUSIVLY via Boss except for IT -> therefore basically unavailable for the normal player

- OB5 right now is only obtainable if you team up with other top-tier players becaue of availability (forced to play guilds for this kind of content)

Exclusive Items:

- 380lvl  items are too rare/unbalanced in obtainability. Therefore it is reserved to the top players which will create a massive balance gap mid-game (like on Inception)

- 380 weapons are only obtainable via GM box -> completly unavailable for the normal player -> forced to play in a competetive guild.

- Fenrir parts should be obtainable via Crywolf. Kalima6 is getting VPN camped/abused by top players once again via multiple alt farmers. PK limit should be removed.

- Seeds don't belong into OB5. Make them OB4 with a very low %age.

- Talisman of Luck is currently not implemented. This would be a quality of life improvement.

Endgame quests:

- Some of them are fine, some of them are heavily luck dependent, some of them are straight up stupid hard.

- If you put a quest like "Obtain OB2 and OB3" we need to keep in mind that this is completly luck dependant. There shouldnt be any quests that require you to drop something with 8% drop rate.

- If you put a quest like "Hunt 4 Nightmares" you are limiting the player to a maximum of one try daily (once every 24h). This is not balanced.

That of course is just my humble opinion x)

We are known as a community that promotes high level of competition. While we did hundreds of things to make the life easier for casuals / non-competitive players / non-guild players (you don't wanna imagine how "hard" were for casuals our first editions), we will never be a casual server. Which translates into the exclusive content for the competitive players, where the real fights does take place. If they'd have to fight for things that anyone else can obtain by afk-ing / farming, there would be no point for anyone to try-hard at all. Like it or not, this is what we are promoting, and that's not gonna change.

Now about few specific points you made:
    - Fenrir parts were farmed on Crywolf, and people complained that it is non-pvp map and people can farm there forever. They were moved to a PvP map.
    - Seeds (especially those that can drop from OB5) are top-level rewards, they can't exist into OB4.
    - Talisman of Luck is simply a W4 item, not having its usual function.
    - Quests are fine, nothing too easy, nothing impossible (+/skipquest). RNG is and will always be an important player in MU online, so it is on the Quests part. You made an example with Nightmare 1 try / day, but it is exactly as we wanted, to prolong the quest, just like the Quiz quest where you can only answer 1 per day. Both are "very easy" to do, but they take time. Just like others are "medium" like hunting goldens (you need to be active and lucky to find them) but they can take way lower time, and so on.

29 minutes ago, zer0x1 said:

I am aware of that. I still think it definitly is possible (since I already did it).

Idea: 
    Make the assistant guild master able to register the crown as DL too if this is technically posible. (incase of 25 people for every character as guild master)

Ehm, at current state you can basically do anything unconventional. But on a fresh server, with 70+ players at CS, you won't stand any chance for that.

It is not technically possible.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445

I would like to see more guilds at cs and my suggestion is to have max 20 players in a guild with dl gm and 17-18 with other class gm. Can we make a poll to see what ppl wants?

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  51

I don't think that reducing even more total guild members a guild can have, is something  viable. Concerning a lot of people having 2 accounts limiting that to under 20 characters/guild means a lot of people will drop out. In the past I've been the GM of a guild who had way more than 20 different unique players (not characters!) and we had to ally ourselves with a brother guild and still there weren't enough spots for everybodys alts! I think@ADMINstates it clearly that's it's not so much about the numbers in CS as DL leader but the class itself. Think of it a bit  vice versa with an example: Like a BK could have 25people in his guild and a DL can have 20. It will still be near impossible for the BK to register for the crown properly even if he has that 5 extra bodyguards. 
    I would like to ask 2-3 things also since im missing a few time now.

"Now about few specific points you made:
    - Fenrir parts were farmed on Crywolf, and people complained that it is non-pvp map and people can farm there forever. They were moved to a PvP map."

When i was playing we had really reduced exp in crywolf map for that reason which pretty much meaned if you wanted to farm for Fenrir you sure could do (with that low drop rate) but you would stay far behind in exp. Are they completelety removed from crywolf for this version or this is still possible to do?

Also, concerning offattacks, at some point because if you had 2 accounts into off-attack you would get locked out, Admin had given a solution of a 3rd account allowance, just to be able to manually dc your accounts yourself. I read in info that you can have only 1 account in offattack for this version? Is the solution it was given back then, abandoned due to various reasons (exploiting, bug causing and etc) or is still possible to do?

How about EE in new phoenix? Still needed or you'll keep the Inception impelements where they would only matter in CS with "retalent"?

Last but not least, for the golden race OSGM Event, is the NPCs name still Bob? 🤣

TY for your time reading this (and sorry for the prolly nab questions)

/Mitsakos

• Content Count:  2,019

The fenrir materials will drop only in Kalima6.

The offattack will be available for both accounts, by that statement from info ADMIN wanted to emphasize the fact that you cannot bypass the 2xAcc per IP limit with offattack. Also, you can disconnect your offattack account by logging in 1 time to it ( this will disconnect the account ). After that you can retype the credentials and you'll be in.

EE - same, only for CS.

Aaand ofc, Bob is still Bob, but we have Bob under maintenance since .. some time :D

Cheers!

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  32

23 hours ago, RedBuLL said:

I would like to see more guilds at cs and my suggestion is to have max 20 players in a guild with dl gm and 17-18 with other class gm. Can we make a poll to see what ppl wants?

How about average level/resets/guild...? 

Like...total guild members level to be "X"  or total guild members reset to be "X".

• Content Count:  119

I would like to see more action in CS - decrease the defense inside Valley and the Fort, return it to the classic version and have more pew pew in early game, instead people wanking at each other.

Will be nice to see what other people wants for the maximum players in one Guild. 20 should be pretty enough.

• Content Count:  8

hallo!

does ee work again normally or still only in server20? i mean.. ok it was nice idea to disable ee in high rr servers that wasnt really needed but in non reset server....? 

dont missunderstand me. i still dont like ee to be a NEED in each party cause lets be honest, none wanna play ee as main. but non reset server without ee. i guess u gonna have to chance stats from bosses, inva mobs etc etc.

• Content Count:  32

18 minutes ago, Avicii said:

hallo!

does ee work again normally or still only in server20? i mean.. ok it was nice idea to disable ee in high rr servers that wasnt really needed but in non reset server....? 

dont missunderstand me. i still dont like ee to be a NEED in each party cause lets be honest, none wanna play ee as main. but non reset server without ee. i guess u gonna have to chance stats from bosses, inva mobs etc etc.

Because we have such a high population in the first couple of months(750-800+) after the server starts, EE is not an option as we can only login with 2 chars/IP....basically you are forced to have EE as a 2nd character(or at lease 1 member of your party)...and you kinda lose a lot not having an ALT to farm golds/WB. And allowing 3 chars/IP would be way too much. Imagine another let`s say... 300+ chars in game.  Previous editions mobs have been reworked so you can make a decent KS not being forced to have EE in party.

As we've seen in past the number of players in guild doesn't actually make people to play at CS just because of the less numbers, instead, it is forcing the people that play anyway the CS to have less players/strategies possible (think that you need 3-5 tanks, 4-7 buffers, few EE's, AE's with ice, and so on, so with 20 ppl it is very little space for killers => less kills overall => less action).

What we can offer, though, is like a new dynamic feature, if people likes the idea:

1. Server starts with 25 people max in guild and the number goes to 20 or 30 based on the amount of guilds that made at least xxx points on previous CS. 
    Example:
    At 1st CS we have 25 people max in guild, let's say 4 guilds does register and actually play the CS on Sunday, all guilds making at least 1000-2000 points.
    In this case, at the end of CS, the max number of players in guild is reduced to 20 for the next CS.
    If on next CS there are only 2 guilds registered that played and made at least 1000-2000 points, then at the end of CS the max players in guild is increased to 30.
    If on next CS there are 3 guilds registered that played and made at least 1000-2000 points, then at the end of CS the max players in guild is reduced to 25.
    And so on.
    2 guilds = 30 players, 3 guilds = 25 players, 4 guilds = 20 players.

2. All characters can take the same amount of members in guild like DL, BUT only MaxNumber-5 chars can join the CS fight (so with 25 players, only 20 will be able to play at CS).

These are just speculations from my side, but it is something I can offer you if you really want, and only this kind of system (not permanent lower/higher max people in guild).

• Content Count:  2

Hey,

I would like to suggest creating RF, DL and MG from level 0  for free players. 

The fact that this version will be slower to level up, creating this classes only on 150 would create a large gap between VIP players and Free players that want to play with these chars (VIP's already have a lot of advantage compared to free players),  forcing almost everyone to buy VIP in the first week if they wanna create then - and becoming a little "pay 2 play"

VIP will still have a lot of advantage compared to free players, won't make a lot of difference in terms of $$$ for the server, and would benefit casual players. 

• Content Count:  2

Hey!

I would like to suggest creating RF, MG and DL at level 0 for free.

VIP players already have a lot of advantages on the server, and in one version that will be slower to level up to 400, forcing every casual player to achieve 150 to start again would create a larger gap between VIP and Free players (becoming a little "pay 2 play", given that almost everyone needs to buy VIP in the first week if they wanna play with those classes). 

Furthermore, i dont think that would make a lot of difference in terms of $$$ for the server - people that wants to be competitive still needs to buy VIP from the beginning

In this way, people that want to play just for fun will be more free to play with any class they want. 

13 minutes ago, Ministro said:

VIP players already have a lot of advantages on the server, and in one version that will be slower to level up to 400, forcing every casual player to achieve 150 to start again would create a larger gap between VIP and Free players (becoming a little "pay 2 play", given that almost everyone needs to buy VIP in the first week if they wanna play with those classes). 

Huh? Your statement makes no sense since everyone will be stopped from leveling during the 3 breaks, which means everyone have A LOT of time to catch up with or without creating their character from start.

As an answer to your suggestion - it is not going to happen. 

• Content Count:  18

18 hours ago, Ministro said:

In this way, people that want to play just for fun will be more free to play with any class they want. 

Requirement to make 150 lvl Its  perfect for people who play just for fun (More lvling - more fun). Isnt it ? :D

I have other suggestion also involve with "premium class". Imo the biggest diffrence in compare with basic characters is lower lvl to teleport/enter on maps. Imo main reason to add this advantege to premium class was fact, that they was added later to game (its let them lvling faster to achieve similar lvl to basic class). When all class start in same time (or 150 lvls later) this diff gives premium class very strong advantages without reason. Imo all class should tp/enter to map on same lvl (like you make with bc/ds/cc). MG/DL/RF have many other cons to force people to play them and they dont need faster tp.

It was like this before, we chose though to equalize the moving levels due to the fact that the characters are available from the beginning, they will not be added later.

But, ayy, I barely care

• Content Count:  70

When test serwer start?

Next week :D

But, ayy, I barely care

11 hours ago, Grazynka said:

I have other suggestion also involve with "premium class". Imo the biggest diffrence in compare with basic characters is lower lvl to teleport/enter on maps. Imo main reason to add this advantege to premium class was fact, that they was added later to game (its let them lvling faster to achieve similar lvl to basic class). When all class start in same time (or 150 lvls later) this diff gives premium class very strong advantages without reason. Imo all class should tp/enter to map on same lvl (like you make with bc/ds/cc). MG/DL/RF have many other cons to force people to play them and they dont need faster tp.

Maps Limits

• In order to keep the balance between RF, MG & DL vs rest of classes and to also keep the maps as they were intended (without lower level move from website) we added level-checks:
      • DL, RF, MG can stay in low maps with -10 levels than rest, and on rest of maps with -20 levels than rest.
      • DL, RF, MG goes on the same BC/DS/CC like rest of characters.
      • Also, in order to progress on maps by feet (from kanturu1 -> kanturu2 or atlans1 -> atlans2) you'll have to have the map level (available for all classes).
    • The feature is active only after 1st reset (on 0 resets all chars go on maps as normal).

In fact, the restriction does only really benefit reset servers (like Inception/Wormhole), on Phoenix it doesn't make any big difference (even if you go in the higher maps faster, you can't resist there / kill fast enough).

But still, it is here as well.

• Content Count:  18

8 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

In fact, the restriction does only really benefit reset servers (like Inception/Wormhole), on Phoenix it doesn't make any big difference (even if you go in the higher maps faster, you can't resist there / kill fast enough).

Imo it change alot also on non rr server. On the face of it doesnt change that much, but it isnt true. Faster tp to dungeon 3 (when for other class isnt worth go there bcs of distance) let you exp faster and take free spot and create snowball effect. You faster achieve cc and next lvl cc (solo cc its free rewards), dynamin exp etc. I think that vip here is balance and dont make this server pay2win, but when you want start play as basic character with vip - you are in worse position than mg/dl. As i said earlier - mg and dl dont need it, bcs they are pretty strong characters in early game, when they get es/fb.

24 minutes ago, Grazynka said:

Imo it change alot also on non rr server. On the face of it doesnt change that much, but it isnt true. Faster tp to dungeon 3 (when for other class isnt worth go there bcs of distance) let you exp faster and take free spot and create snowball effect. You faster achieve cc and next lvl cc (solo cc its free rewards), dynamin exp etc. I think that vip here is balance and dont make this server pay2win, but when you want start play as basic character with vip - you are in worse position than mg/dl. As i said earlier - mg and dl dont need it, bcs they are pretty strong characters in early game, when they get es/fb.

I didn't say it does nothing, I said it is not a big difference compared to reset servers (when you save hours of leveling in lower maps by bypassing them reset after reset - which is huge).

While your point is somehow valid, it is not that relevant, in my opinion, because we all know that playing solo is nothing here, you need all your 4 other party members to stay in the same map as you in order to progress (faster) in level. Going in dungeon 3 alone (even if faster) won't make any difference, you won't resist there alone and even if you somehow manage to resist, the kill time and bonus exp you would receive in a lower map with the rest of the characters from party is way higher.

Then we have another possible case: a party playing 5 chars from DL/MG/RF. Let's say it would bring them a small short-term advantage, with this comp. But looking at the bigger image:
    - You're left with a pretty shit comp, that will either go full PvM builds (like EMG/ARF/ERF) that will get a small advantage in level but they will be easily beaten on PvP/Hunt events even vs other chars lower in level, so the actual level advantage will mean nothing.
    - Furthermore this comp will reach the breaks and will be even worse from there on, while normal comps recover + have a normal party bonus.
    - Shitty distribution of loot (fighting for same loot that in some cases will make them even weaker on PvP/Hunt & even PvM).

So, in my opinion, it is not something relevant (more than a catch-up mechanic for people that made level 150 for DL/MG/RF and started back from 1).