Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Arena Tournament Feedback

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

We're waiting any kind of feedback related to the Arena Tournament. 

Opinions, suggestions, improvements, bug reports and so on.

Feel free to comment about it.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  46

At this point arena seems way more fun and well thought than it was at the release on inception, but I feel like there should be some small rewards to motivate more ppl joining outside the sunday main event. Something like a couple of jewels, bok1 for the winners each day should do the trick. Other than that, it's all good.

Adding any other type of reward than something you are forced to use on your main (Gladiator's Pride) will turn it into alts fiesta, coming just for extras without any appeal for PvP, this is something that we should all strive to avoid.

11 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Adding any other type of reward than something you are forced to use on your main (Gladiator's Pride) will turn it into alts fiesta, coming just for extras without any appeal for PvP, this is something that we should all strive to avoid.

But I was talking about winners of each day's arena, not reward for all participants, that would be nuts :D

36 minutes ago, Phantomel said:

but I feel like there should be some small rewards to motivate more ppl joining outside the sunday main event. 

This are your words, nothing related to winning but related to "joining" a.k.a participation reward.

There are a lot of rewards for winners, they just need to show up on Sunday (and ofc., we need to "force" winners to show up to get their rewards, else if people don't show up the Sunday's round can get pretty sad, taking into account that only winners can join, not everyone else).

Considering you have to go through 3 additional rounds for some good rewards, I consider that giving a small boost to winners every day would be a nice addition, but that's just my humble opinion :) Or as long as you are going to change the rewards a bit later in the game, when people will start farming Gemstones, 5 johs will be next to nothing for someone who was a winner at some arena round(and considering if you place 29-30th you get nothing extra), that would feel very underwhelming. That's just my two cents. Usually when people go to invasion/contest world bosses/events they go there to get a reward after the event, not 6 days later. Not saying that it's not a nice system, but that's just my view on it.

BTW, I'm not trying to argue with you or to say that the reward system is bad. I'm just trying to give a few reasons and ideeas to improve it :)

I'm not arguing, I'm just sharing the logic behind the system. :)

We need to:

- Make sure it is a PvP event designed for main chars fights and epic battles, not an alt farm fiesta event -> here is Gladiator's Pride.

- Make sure that winners are forced to show up on Sunday (so the real event can happen at high quality) -> main reward given on Sunday.

- Make sure that the rewards does reflect the actual effort & time spent for the event (as a bonus to the "fun" you get). -> progressive reward based on the progress.

A player that is eliminated 1st on Sunday and stayed like 2 minutes in the event can't get the same reward or at least close reward to someone that stayed like 15-20 minutes into the event.

And yes, current rewards does reflect only the current stage of the game, in future they will be tweaked based on server progress.

• Content Count:  119

I kinda like the new PVP Arena and I don't think at this moment you can improve anything. So far it is really enjoyable and fun :) so good job making it. Wish you could do some additions to the challenge/gamble duels and let people to do 3v3 and 5v5 duels with gamble as well :). There could be tournaments too.

• Content Count:  55

Suggestion is if all other classes wings are disabled because we are level 200 then Dark Lord Horse bonus should be disabled too.

59eb3f89a9c8b_KenpachiBanner.png.cbb54e06de358aa1b79b9028356a0f48.png

For those interested, my idea that will be implemented probably starting from next week is about LMS rounds & the LMS round from LL: 
    For every x lives taken, you get an extra life, adding an aggressive layer of gameplay instead of only survivor gameplay.

Also I'll work on a rankings system (both weekly and total) after I recover my laptop.

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

For those interested, my idea that will be implemented probably starting from next week is about LMS rounds & the LMS round from LL: 
    For every x lives taken, you get an extra life, adding an aggressive layer of gameplay instead of only survivor gameplay.

Also I'll work on a rankings system (both weekly and total) after I recover my laptop.

I think its ok as it is now, since at the moment guilds just gang up on each others, and it's kinda hard to kill people when you're 1v5, but at least you can survive a bit longer.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  10

Hi,  one of the negative points on this tournament it`s that u can see other characters info.. and that kinda make this event useless for the ones that don`t go inside with whole guild like some other ppl are doing it.

They will target you in order to eliminate and then  only ppl from 1 guild will win.

My suggestion is to make this  event more like ChaosCastle - transform all same skin - and diffrent gens will have diffrent bufs on them. This way it will me more fair play for the solo players inside and they can have a go for the win.

Thank you.

Guilds will mostly play with voice comms anyway ^^