Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The "Old" New Beginnings

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

The rebirth of Phoenix #3 was a rough path as hundreds of players struggled to get the highest level as fast as possible in order to increase their rewards, for the creation of the first pair of wings to the excitement of getting your first drop of Blue Feather and crafting the first level 2 pair of wings. There's an insane battles in Icarus, you can see even three parties on 1 spot, fighting day and night to get that Feather/Crest, so they could start gearing up for the war that was inevitable at the first Castle Siege that allowed access to many benefits: Hardcore stood their ground as their roaster seemed to be more disciplined against the opponents , but the war is far from over, we are at the end of the Break 2 and things will become harder for every one as the creation of level 3 wings will be on everyone's mind, but this is not gonna be an easy task, as players will have to work together more than ever to achieve higher power and to advance through the ranks as fast as possible. If you've worked hard so far you will need to work even harder now to stay on top, as many will rise after the stage came to an end, and to start leveling up again, unlocking new BOSSES & GEAR along with the spoils of war that will be granted upon only the most strongest and most organized guilds & parties.

Time has frozen in this stage, as always, everything is vague, many warriors are fighting but most do not understand why? Why am I doing this? Why am I trying, why do I do( everything I do ) if I don't have a party or a guild ?? That's exactly what you guys have to do, to get together, to make a perm, to make friends, the rest comes naturally, the top guilds guests will take you inside if you're "decently dressed". It's all about teamwork, well dressing up your party members, help your guild, your 'mans', and go Forward in top!!! This server is the real play to win version of MU online, of course many of you will say that you cannot win if you do not pay but let's see the facts: top 30 players since beginning are hard workers so they invest more than "money", they invested time!!! Remember that and they are actually the 'kingpins' of this game, they do not need to buy VIP cause they win it on Castle Siege, they do not need to donate for credits because they are active, they farm items and sell if you ( the rest of you) won't wake up! Advices : make friends, get stable pt (turn it into main party), join a guild and fight for supremacy!!!

The beginning of Phoenix#3 was hard, it was about the most active and most determined players to get to top, HARDCORE again smashed all rankings because of their core but it is not all about that, they gain respect and developed a Strategy based on the main core, then they absorbed former Squadrons Core (Zutto, Waste, Fane, Avicii and FKinGCunT) and imagine that they did that just few days before TwoCheeks and his team announced the coming back thing. Hardcore won easy the first CS that counts with 20170 points, Neutral, the guild with our legendary Moldavian warriors are followers with 4687 points, Nosgoth, the guild from which we all had higher expectations, a guild made by former Diamond Core, got only 3818 points, they seemed a little disorganized, but on Inception they proved to be formidable opponents for those in Hardcore, and last but not least Squadron, this legendary guild seems to miss the players who left for Hardcore, that magnificent party composed of Zutto, Waste, Fane, Avicii and FKinGCunT, they also have lost a little ground in this server start, but in the future we hope to see again that great guild that is fighting with real chances to conquer the crown.

image.png

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  6

hmm

• Content Count:  45
    • Device:  Windows

Lol you merged 3 guilds just to be able to stand any chance against us. don't be pathetic.

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

3 hours ago, hellldrake said:

Lol you merged 3 guilds just to be able to stand any chance against us. don't be pathetic.

Tell me what the three guilds are then. You seem to be more pathetic by saying this to be fair 🤮

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

@alegzander how much for ur service?
    also, no tip for you for miss spelling "taxi" instead of taxy.

@hellldrake maybe u need more taxi stampers to win cs

838653404808609842.png?v=1

AI BOT TAXI STAMPER.png

1 hour ago, Pershing said:

Tell me what the three guilds are then. You seem to be more pathetic by saying this to be fair 🤮

squadron ,nosgoth and whatever else u called those other which u were allied with.

1+1+1 =3 

Simple math

P.S im not saying you guys are crap or anything, i was mearly replying to @shadowZ .

The competition is good for the server's health.

@Chukundah thanks for the tip,we can make more of them for this week's Siege.

• Content Count:  119

I am not pretty sure who this unknown foreigner guy @hellldrakeis but, haven't you merged two guilds as well? I clearly recognize two parties + few more members who you dragged with you (most of them came for the easy win, others joined you so they can have something different). I am really happy how people hide behind some random nicks and keep posting trash.

• Content Count:  6

HC won because the other guild is noob

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

btw @hellldrake since u talking about ally's , u have 2 that were squadron and 2 other insignificant spastic rodents named waste and avicii , and other 2 zutto and cunt ,  and 1 from Dynasty named Fane , so saying nosgoth needed to ally someone to beat hc doesnt make sense ^^

On 5/17/2021 at 5:35 PM, Voyager said:

I am not pretty sure who this unknown foreigner guy @hellldrakeis but, haven't you merged two guilds as well? I clearly recognize two parties + few more members who you dragged with you (most of them came for the easy win, others joined you so they can have something different). I am really happy how people hide behind some random nicks and keep posting trash.

was that supposed to be a bit of  flame? or should i say lame?  you'll need to try harder. I don't need recognition from a washed up wannabe player who thinks has achieved something 😅 .

We started with the same people, and did not have to merge with another guild to be able to win something like the mighty Squadron 😕

Helldrake, no. It is not flame, but a question, who are you here to speak if you are a foreign guy? Washed up wannabee who didn't achieved anything here? Well people proves it opposite :) Started with the same people? I don't think you played with them before but for sure, and for last, hiding behind random nick not telling who you are proves how lame you are :)

This has been my nick for the past 17 years,so idk what u're on about ?? 

4 minutes ago, hellldrake said:

This has been my nick for the past 17 years,so idk what u're on about ?? 

Then you should not tell fun stories like this "you havent achievent anything" since no one knows you :)

How did you deduct that nobody knows me?🤣

Ask around, you might be surprised .

p.s stop spamming