Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Castle Siege / Friendly Fire Horse Earthshake Suggestion

Kenpachi

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  55

Character Name:-

Kenpachi

Suggestion Type:-

Castle Siege change 

Server:-

Phoenix

Content :- 

-To disable Friendly Fire on Horse push? last Saturday there was more than 100 people fighting and super laggy most of time the character is just getting pushed left and right without even seeing any Dark Lord on screen , The horse push range seem higher than what it says as well.

having to worry about enemy horse push and friendly horse push is really not ideal at all, makes it not fun what people will do is just stack DL, It is not fun when you can't control your own character for 20second straight multiple times in a row.

-Also 2nd suggestion is to lower range on horse push / Range 10 is too much ,is it actually 10 range in CS? I never played with this high range before.

How it will bring Value:-

-It will make the game playable for a lot of people since most of time you are just zig zagging around the map with lag.

My vision:- 

- Remove friendly fire from horse push (Earthshake) or reduce the effect by 50% 

-Lower range on Horse push (Earthshake) to 4 or 5 range.

59eb3f89a9c8b_KenpachiBanner.png.cbb54e06de358aa1b79b9028356a0f48.png

• Content Count:  5

I agree - it was super difficult to get anything done.

• Content Count:  10

Lowering the range, increasing the cool down, getting rid of friendly push...any of these things would make the game more enjoyable. At this point it's impossible to get anything done. Just pure chaos. Would be one thing if we only had to worry about enemy horses, but if there are 20 DLs on the map that's just a game of mu pinball.

long23.jpg

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

the effect can be reduced whit pendant +3+4 , but that is not enough for sure

the ideal would be a increased cooldown and lower range , me as bk there was several times i was just perma horsed back and foward left and right for huge amount of seconds whitout being able to dmg anyone in meelee range

• Content Count:  11

And increase dmg on cs otherwise hitting people 6 x 35 dmg is not idea,l or others hitting u 200 sd just impposible to kill anyone (without DD SET ), Yeah horse is a big problem - from 2 horse pushes - bottom button i ended up by crown thats too much, i think. Otherwise CS will be like who has more DL will win. 

As well the aspect of pvp was kinda boring moment 1. you couldnt kill anyone. moment 2. nobody could kill u. The feeeling was CS is Just Push and Run game , Similar to CC to stay in 5x5 square zone , and all luck depending. 

Please make some conclusions and do some adjustments to make it more fun otherwise there is no point in this Event

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

I'm not quite sure if it's funny or lame, but crying after every single CS lost on both last edition and now starting again (talking about the Squadrons) is starting to be boring, for real, there's always an excuse or something "not as you want" to blame on it, despite being last guild as points from 4 guilds, it's shameful. I bet HCs are laughing hard in the backstage but I appreciate that they didn't say anything yet, showing some sportsmanship.

@FistMaster I don't have expectactions from some new random guy talking about CS, but check the kills from CS and you'll sum up about 991 kills in 1:45 hours of CS. If the guys considered the "best tanks", i.e. GM's, were dying on every single Ice Arrow they got, tons of times (that was not even possible in past), there's nothing wrong with the damage, it is something wrong with your team and coordination. 

If you want solo damage and kills there's other type of events, this is a team event where multiple characters are working on the kills, not individuals.

And because this is a suggestion topic I'll also answer OT:
    You can't disable "specific" skills from friendly fire. But I like the idea of higher cooldown & lower range on Horse. More opinions are needed.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  11

13 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I'm not quite sure if it's funny or lame, but crying after every single CS lost on both last edition and now starting again (talking about the Squadrons) is starting to be boring, for real, there's always an excuse or something "not as you want" to blame on it, despite being last guild as points from 4 guilds, it's shameful. I bet HCs are laughing hard in the backstage but I appreciate that they didn't say anything yet, showing some sportsmanship.

@FistMaster I don't have expectactions from some new random guy talking about CS, but check the kills from CS and you'll sum up about 991 kills in 1:45 hours of CS. If the guys considered the "best tanks", i.e. GM's, were dying on every single Ice Arrow they got, tons of times (that was not even possible in past), there's nothing wrong with the damage, it is something wrong with your team and coordination. 

If you want solo damage and kills there's other type of events, this is a team event where multiple characters are working on the kills, not individuals.

And because this is a suggestion topic I'll also answer OT:
    You can't disable "specific" skills from friendly fire. But I like the idea of higher cooldown & lower range on Horse. More opinions are needed.

Well im just making statement what i saw , when im holding button , and 10 people are hitting me and i died only 3 times druing whole CS withoth dd set at the time, I dunno who they killed i just saw it was impposible to kill me and other people were saying the same thing.

Lets not make conclusions just yet as game progresses stronger items weaposn wings will be created and then we will see what will happen.

• Content Count:  55

3 hours ago, ADMIN said:

This is not a Squadron opinion, this is my personal opinion, ever since I started this new edition in PVP maps I was confused why someone who I do not even see can push me away, Every edition I played I always made suggestions maybe you forgot this is not an excuse this is a suggestion since this is the suggestion forums last time I checked, Maybe for most people it is not as bad but try playing with Lag when everything for me register slower since I live in U.S

I only found out after CS that horse push is 10 range away which was very confusing for me , since all other classes ability's are now maximum 5 range and on 4 sec cooldown, me personally I think this is a weird change but if you see this as a normal thing I can always adapt to it not going to be a hard thing but like I said before when you have no control over your character for a long period of time ,granted that it works both way to enemy guilds as well I personally think it makes it less entertaining for both sides.

59eb3f89a9c8b_KenpachiBanner.png.cbb54e06de358aa1b79b9028356a0f48.png

• Content Count:  19

/crying intensifies/ 🤣

• Content Count:  46

I personally agree with higher CD and lowering the range a bit. Being a ping pong ball is not fun for anyone ^^

L.E.: We also need to take into consideration that in later stages of the game the ML resists will be available, and it will get a bit better. But right now every CC skill is very powerful.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

The only accepted change for now is to normalize its range from 10 to 6 like most of the special skills/buffs.

While your own suggestion isn't what is actually accepted, you started the subject so you'll receive the 30 credits.

L.E: My bad, I only noticed "friendly fire" thing and read about the dark horse range on comments, it was actually your thing as well, so forget what I said above.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs