Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Multiple builds per character

Kenpachi

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  119

Would be interesting to see this feature, may be include it for Merc Chars only? For example all Support builds can't participate in Merc system, cause they literally can't stand the enemies.. Imagine ERF facing AE :)

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

"Dual Stats", there was a reason why it was removed years ago. You are already not forced into playing support builds or tank builds as you can play them for free with /rebuild, but having "free" support builds for the entire game kills any "strategic" way of building chars / parties, on a gameplay that is already easy enough compared to how it used to be.

I am not interested into this idea and there's low chance that a strong argument can change my mind.

Ah, and if your concern is truly related to the quests, you have the option to skip the quests that you can't finish, no matter the build.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  55

21 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

"Dual Stats", there was a reason why it was removed years ago. You are already not forced into playing support builds or tank builds as you can play them for free with /rebuild, but having "free" support builds for the entire game kills any "strategic" way of building chars / parties, on a gameplay that is already easy enough compared to how it used to be.

I am not interested into this idea and there's low chance that a strong argument can change my mind.

I agree normally dual spec is not healthy for game for sure , I think if there was no quest system for getting reset would be totally fine but I seen a lot of energy RF /Str MG / Ene BK that can not compete at all for budges or white wizards , I think it is like giving them a fighting chance to do the quest otherwise due to the server being very active right now there is huge player base that budges and white wizards disappear in seconds some people might end up being stuck at quest for month, Maybe a Different way then at level 400 when people are progressing the quest they unlock /build 1 and /build 2 and as soon as they reset they lose it , but again when at 400 again they can unlock that option again. so it will only be used by people at 400 who are trying to do quest but their spec is not viable to let them kill monsters required for quest, or another option would be make the budge count for the whole party as in if I am in a group and my party kills the budge it count toward my quest and their quest not just 1 person.

59eb3f89a9c8b_KenpachiBanner.png.cbb54e06de358aa1b79b9028356a0f48.png

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

As I said, you can skip quest if you are stuck into it. Also, the quest is given for the "last-hit", not most damage, so any class / build can actually finish it, with or without help from others, having the most damage or not, doesn't matter, only last-hit does matter. So, if people from a guild want to help such player build to finish a quest, can simply call him to do the last-hit on their mob.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs