Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Summoner pvp dmg

Chukundah

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

@ADMINIs the buff from inception on pvp dmg to summoner applied on phoenix ? cause atm summoner deals insane dmg even on me whit lvl3 wings+dd+13 set and high agi = high def , i get hit by 700-900 non stop , i get near to do 1 combo and im dying already , its the only character that is dealing insane amounts of dmg , even whit wings lvl2 , as far i seen other class's hitting me even top players , summoner dmg is not balanced at all

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  49
    • Device:  Windows

+1

• Content Count:  25

chuky , what ? too much investment in w3?? and still you get K.O from normal character??

• Content Count:  18

Its true that summoner works fine agains ABK (but what other class should be able to kill him except summoner +2x chrono?). If you go str/vit you will oneshot every summoner (even in w3). I dont remember zutto combo which i take on my breast and i stay alive. I dont talk about zutto with w3 and aa swords +13, it happens earlier too. 

Maybe this balance is correct. Its not fun to die on 1 combo, but it depends what build you choose. Next funny matchup is AE vs BK. AE cant kill ABK but he is able to kill s/vbk.

• Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

even whitout 2x chrono , just doesnt make any sense every other class doing less dmg , and only 1 class bursting out tons of dmg like its breaking my defense whitout even reaching hes peak, ive played summoner for very long time and its not at the same level as it was, it way stronger , ofc is that is highs and lows , but once its gets 2x chrono +dd+ddi w3 stick , as is it right now , will be nice to watch this fiesta whitout being tweaked on her pvp dmg . if like this is bursting a full +13 geared +w3 agi BK whit high defense , i can imagine already later on ^^

• Content Count:  46

You were doing pretty good last night at BQ against multiple targets including full ancient summy :D They play with ~1700 ene so they are glass cannons. You can't make a class win against all others, currently BK wins against almost anything else(pretty ok considering the low PvM potential , slow that almost never lands, no range, easily kiteable etc. and the struggle to raise a BK), so it's w/e. Idk how you 2 are complaining. You probably 2 combo summoners as well, considering their hp pool is <1k hp(at least most of them), and idk why summies that dont play with DD+DDI and low vit cry about getting melted by bk - You either go PvP with some more resistance, to be able to kite and shit, or you go full PvM with ancients n shit but you accept the fact that you get melted if you dont play carefully, it's as simple as that.

As for your first question, yeah, I'm pretty sure that we're playing on the balance that was made on inception(at least for some characters - DL can't use chaotic at all, very buggy, needs very high AGI to actually do anything, SM's Ice storm is scheisse as well, etc.)

• Content Count:  185

Also honorable mention dark horse with 10 range using bypass kills every1 offscreen, its fun :)

• Content Count:  46

11 hours ago, Soulka said:

Also honorable mention dark horse with 10 range using bypass kills every1 offscreen, its fun :)

with this i must agree, very very annoying especially for caster type classes. Getting one shotted without even knowing what hit you is aids. Tele nova is pretty annoying too but I guess its a bit more skill reliant so it doesnt matter

• Content Count:  19

21 hours ago, Soulka said:

Also honorable mention that you should maybe read patch notes and see that horse skill isn't 10 range anymore but has been lowered to 6

• Content Count:  13

+2range from horse=8 range :D still a lot

• Content Count:  45

Horse bypass is Horsesh*t . either the original game developers were idiots or the settings are wrong. A dark horse shouldn't really be able to use bypass, is it possible to fix this please?

Also +1 for summoner damage ,it's insanely high.

• Content Count:  13

thats normal summoner have crazy dmg but can die for 1ice arrow+bypass  and other way any1 saw this "HUGE DMG" at CS ? bcs in my opinion they were so usless even with W3 ^,^

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

It's free chat, you can talk about anything, but I'll just remind you, as you're continuing to point at us ("fix this","change this",and other shits).

We will NEVER touch characters during an ONGOING edition unless there's a mistake that is causing one or another to be WAY better or WAY worse than expected. I.E: Ravens DL Inc, ARF last Phoenix.

If after close to 6 years you still think that coming on forum and saying "PLZ NERF X IS TOO STRONK PLZ BUFF Y IS TOO WEAK" will change anything well, you live in some parallel world compared to us.

It is normal FOR ANY MMO game that some characters are better or worse at some stages / with some gear / at some things than the others. If multi-billion dollars companies can't have a 100% balance, don't expect some random private server of a shitty game to have 100% balance, we tried and we always try to offer as good overall balance as we can.

If you consider a class/build whatever better than the rest feel free to play it, nothing keeps you from doing it.

Every single character during this years was better or worse, mainstream or not, depending on editions and tweaks, no character was left behind.

We had and we have DL era, SUM era, RF era, SMG era and so on, who played enough editions does know it pretty well. 

All characters are good, all characters are HIGHLY REWORKED compared to default settings / WebZen (where things like SM/SUM/ELF were just buffers, MG was just for the aesthetics and RF was 1 shotting any build/char).

We have and we always had at least 1 representant of each class/build on our servers that proved the power of his character/build, even on some builds that were intentionally nerfed (I.E. EMG PvP), and made them shine (even if it takes more effort than other classes/builds).

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  185

Also why sumoners are useless on cs but like 20x stronger on regular server,. makes no sense

• Content Count:  73

On 5/21/2021 at 2:04 PM, Soulka said:

Also why sumoners are useless on cs but like 20x stronger on regular server,. makes no sense

109 kills as summoner on cs I wouldnt class that as useless, but I guess thats because his speed hack :D 

• Content Count:  116

9 hours ago, Zutto said:

109 kills as summoner on cs I wouldnt class that as useless, but I guess thats because his speed hack http://0s.n5wgi43rovqwiltsn4.dresk.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png 

oh yeah, lets talk about broken classes :D