Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

false slander

This player wanted to buy my Chrono pant , and I said I would sell it for 4k credits . he wants to buy for 3.5k credits + jw so I said I will sell for 3.5k + 10s because I simply don't need jw, I just need credits. And then he slandered me as a scammer on chat channel :) this hurt my honor while I'm the one who deals with quite a few top servers. Hope Admin will review and handle it for me

https://imgur.com/1G5iaAX

https://imgur.com/ql7PA9J

I didnt told that you are scammer just because you asked for 4k
    you send me in Pm other prices, and when i saw you .. suddenly you wrote me "4k or bye bye"

so next time you trying to catch newbies and sell them item overprice , dont cry here cuz "i hurt your honor"

im playing this server 4 years, dont try to make my name dirty

you post chat channel saying I'm a scam :) you can't buy it, don't smear me either. I deal with many people, I agree to buy, if not, I say bye bye. And you say I'm a scam :) what do you mean?

I said I don't need jw . if you buy with jw the price will be higher than 4k :) you say 3.5k + 5soul , i say 3.5k + 10soul or 4k :) i'm not asking you 4k , admin can double check what i said : ) you are so cunning, use the name Alien to confront me and admin

You deal with many people? buddy who knows you ? its the first time i see your name 

dont try to bullshit please, next time ask for normal prices, make fair trades , and dont cry to Gion that i hurt your honor

for me "Scam" is to ask 1 price, and in the last moment you changing prices, and send me msg like "4k or bye bye"

learn to respect other players.

anyway, Gion will comment soon .. he will check it
    till than, wish you the best buddy

cheers.

For famous people, when they look at the Vietnamese flag, they will know my team. sv before i played dk adidas and also deal with top players , and this server too , you are the only one who is not satisfied with the price and says i am a scam , given the current server situation , 4k chrono pants are the price is right , and you are too low to realize

my clone is LucyDoll , also sold and traded a lot of valuables for top players :) eg : Phantomel , Diablo , MORGANA ...

7 hours ago, kthanhcb said:

For famous people, when they look at the Vietnamese flag, they will know my team. sv before i played dk adidas and also deal with top players , and this server too , you are the only one who is not satisfied with the price and says i am a scam , given the current server situation , 4k chrono pants are the price is right , and you are too low to realize

no one know you or ur "team"

I think that yes, indeed, abusing our market limit doesn't really make you a scammer, but you should avoid doing it if you don't like being called names. 

Locked.

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

• Gion locked this topic