Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Antigame IT Kashide

Diablo.

I can't quite see anything relatable here, maybe if the others have some evidence too?

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

His hp is 1850 or so , there are 9 HC players and me , do you expect anyone from them to post their guild mates? after i told him that i filmed him , his hp went up 500 , he was dying 1 hit. HC is making anti game when they have more players on other side , they did it to me countless times last db where it wasn`t banned only warn which didn`t do anything. The rest of the players played. The points were 16 k Gion , not 5 k , 16 k!! who plays with 1800 hp on 16 k points?

Wow, never knew summoners are tanks with 5000 vitality, thank you for educating me today 🤣 can you be even pettier ?

So basically you are saying that the rest of the players hp from party , including russuletzzz(8254 hp) which is also a summoner are noobs and you are pro , playing with 1800 hp , getting 1 shot by enemy , are you playing outside it the same? You guys are pathetic excuses of players , which have no sense of fair play in an event and abuse it every single time.

@Diablo nice video, but i can't see acuall game play 

You see the hp (1800) kinda hard filming from bed while playing , don`t you think ? or you think i came prepared to make a movie how Kashide makes anti game in IT ? i don`t care if i win or lose if everyone plays , i`m fair play on events.

i was hoping to see that moment when you walk behind me while i killing everyone and you being usless and cant even take artifact :D

You have serious problems , along with your party , the ban from ownage proves it. You guys should get yourself checked , serious mental problems. Insulting and mocking players all the way with little to no skill at all, all that you and your party is good at , is talking and mocking players. I know you guys hate me and my party , i don`t like you either , but i will always be fair play at events. 

we playing fair , don't be crybaby. i was low hp coz i have exc set with dd . rusu added more hp coz he full anciant . next time i will make movie for you to watch :D in my eyes you antigame. standing in spawn afk , crying in chat , didin't take artifact when it was on ground. usless. 

I`m not crying , i`m tired of anti game from HC , last DB players from hc took the statue and went with it on enemy base , is frustrating. You come to it and play with 1800 hp on 16 k points , and tell me that everyone is noob :)) and you think that if you have dd set and 1800 hp you will make anything ? are you really that noob ? you die with half of sd. 

nope , i didin't die unless my sd is 0. summ class cannon

If this isn't anti-game, then what is :D 

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I mean, playing glass cannon can have some advantages, as you can delete the ones that are registering in the other team, but playing with low hp doesn't mean he's anti gaming. Everyone plays the game the way he wants to

So in the absence of any other evidence, locked.

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

• Gion locked this topic