Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Racism - Alegzander

SugarMom

There is guy in the server, his name is alegzander

that knows we are Jewish people 

And we KS his ALT, He started talking racist about us ... he said some things about us and how "somone kicked our ass 60 years ago"

He meant that 60 years ago we went through the Holocaust and the Germans killed 6 million Jews
    This is a very sensitive issue, and racism is a red line that must not be crossed

I hope you take this seriously, that guy should get punished

1.jpg

@SugarMom hello pall.

I do want to appologies for that. I`m just back from work. Probably was bad to use those words even if it was not me.  I am not a racist guy and i do not mind from what country you are. From what my brother said, you started 1st, of course that dont give anyone any reason do answer in any manner back. Anyway i wish  you a good day and i appologies again. Good Luck and have fun.

Now you apologies ? 
    "It was my brother" , really? 

you need to pay for what your brother did, i dont mind who it was ... racism its a red line.

The first thing you need to do, is teach your little brother about humanity, and do not laugh at such things.

Gion will decide what to do with you, I said what I have to say.

Hello its mael here :)
    i was part of this occusaion as a player in my party and ajewish fellow 
    sadly even after so long people keep talking trash about us jewish pepole who've suffered enough

my grandparents were in the holocaust and i find it very offesvine to find that kind of talk online in Oldsquad which im part of for so long...

@Gion i trust you to take care of that in the way you should...

Michael.

Sorry about what happened, i know Alex form a long time, and he is a good guy, can we go past this with a warning, and if it happens again duble the punishment? KaynSugarMom?

sadly i cant see through these without punshiment...
    people will never learn if they go and talk the way they want
    its was so hurting to hear these things here in oldsquad...

9 minutes ago, Kayn said:

sadly i cant see through these without punshiment...
    people will never learn if they go and talk the way they want
    its was so hurting to hear these things here in oldsquad...

ok, still your decision, just told you my opinion. good luck.

(but think about it, if u keep acting like this, they will never stop)

2 minutes ago, alegzander said:

@SugarMom @Kayn do you have have the rest of the chat with what u said before, want to see how was previous chat..what u was saying also.

its funny that you said it was your brother who spoke to us 
    now you have picture's of the chat ? nice!
    you just busted yourself....

4 minutes ago, Kayn said:

acting like what? :) and who are they ? hahah you support the racism also bro?

i mean like if u take it to heart every time, everyone will do it because you get hurt by it..

no man..im just curious..to see the rest of the chat..as i said i was work.seems fair and legit to show the rest of the chat..if u dont have anything to hide..what will the problem? as i said i dont mind to get warn/ban . most of the people come and cry forums..and most of them starts 1st with the drama..OR you are one of the guys who provoke and after print only what the other said?

30 minutes ago, Kayn said:

acting like what? :) and who are they ? hahah you support the racism also bro?

you need to get off the internet, stop switching personalities, you always talk shit urself with ur party and you say things like "this is so sad to see in oldsquad" are you taking a piss, you shit talk like everyone urself but you act like you are a saint from church trying to look like a victim, its cringe, stop, is this your first time getting on the internet ? How could even someone get hurt by that, its just petty reports with the intent to ban someone and nothing else, because the rules allow it, pathetic 😪

5 hours ago, SugarMom said:

He meant that 60 years ago we went through the Holocaust and the Germans killed 6 million Jews
    This is a very sensitive issue, and racism is a red line that must not be crossed

Btw you know this is not racist ? this is something sad that happend and nobody is proud of this :( just let you guys know between stupid comment and racist . 

I've been thinking.. at first it didn't really seem (from context) like a racism, but taking a closer look I have figured out that key terms such as "you ppl" and the hard reference to the past are, indeed, red flags to racism, so we have to stick to the rules. 

alegzander banned for 2 days.

Locked.

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

• Gion locked this topic