Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Introducing CS V3 - The next level

ADMIN

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  49
    • Device:  Windows

Red Bull makes good points, especially about usefulness of GM. I wonder what CS could look like if GM made for example 5x the points for a kill than a normal player?!  New builds, new strategies. Coupled with invincibility from statues 🤯  sheeeeeesh

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

• [UPDATED] Now you no longer get an extra DEF Point if you stay on the Crown position as Defender GM.
      • You still get only half DEF Points if you are outside CS Room.
    • [UPDATED] Now you get the full DEF Points if the GM is in 5x5 range of the East Statue (DEF Points statue).

Why you don't read everything, boyz? :)

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

15 hours ago, RedBuLL said:

My suggestion is CS v3 in 15 players, golems should be win by the best dps, not last hit, because that can be pure luck

I would like too see 15 also , but whit this system it needs "more" , so it could be 15+5 from ally (4parties)  , and the golems imo should stay last hit to actually be random and it feels more balanced like this , the best dps can be done by the "top dps players" , while last hit can be done by every 3-4 guilds going for it and not just the stronger ones

We won't have lower than 25 players at CS in early game, we'll think between 25 and 30, as I stated the options in my previous replies.

It is not even technically possible to have the golem based on "most damage" instead of last hit, but even if it was, we wouldn't design it like that. If your alliance is strong enough it can just secure the area of golem for the last hit (basically, killing the other contenders). It is a PvP fight for an objective, not just a DPS race.

25 animals it is then :party:

• Content Count:  445

Why you dont start from 15 players? You could raise the number after 2-3 Cs if will not work...

20 hours ago, RedBuLL said:

About the handicap I would like to see you giving the chance to that guild that win 4 cs in a row to start 5th Cs again with 1th handicap

What about this?

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  54

I have a solution in order to be able to reduce the numbers even more, and i wanna see what other think about this.

Removing buffers from CS and adding NPC's outside castle and on the bridge that buff everybody interacting with them.

This way everybody can feel and be useful in CS.

I know that buffers are part of the strategy, but idk how complicated strategy is to buff somebody.

Also, managing ur buffs and going outside castle to take buffs could also be considered a strategy.

The new CS V3 system is now up on Inception!

Important notes:

• You can play the CS only with the guild/alliance that you started with when you did /rebuild. You can't join other guilds/alliances during CS.
    • The immunity buff for GM when holding both statues does make him immune from being moved as well.
    • The immunity gained by a player under Sleep effect does make him immune from being moved as well.
    • Alliance GMs can use the commands /blacklist PlayerName and /delblacklist PlayerName in order to add or remove players access to CS before & during the event.
      • Note: Few seconds after blacklisting a player, if he is online in valley he will be moved to crywolf and prevented from joining Valley.

Changes compared to initial info (for now, other changes/tweaks are expected after real game tests):

• Curse Stun will be given out every 45 seconds instead of every 30 seconds (so 4 times / curse).
    • The damage immunity when holding both statues is now given only to the GM instead of GM+Assistant+BMs.
    • Initialization will happen 9:30 minutes after CS does start, instead of 10 minutes after CS does start.
      • Note: On CS V2 initialization was made 14:45 minutes after CS started. 
    • Raised Activity points as part of Net Worth formula to 0.15 per second in valley but outside of room/statues range (from 0.1 per second) and 0.4 per second inside room / statues range (from 0.3 per second).
    • Instead of having networth intervals for reward, now the networth will dictate the % chance for getting the special box as rewards, as following:
      • (NetWorth/100)% = box chance.
      • Examples: 
        • Having 1000 NetWorth = 10% chance for special box (OB5 in Inception's case).
        • Having 1200 NetWorth = 12% chance for special box (OB5 in Inception's case).
        • Having 2450 NetWorth = 24.5% chance for special box (OB5 in Inception's case).
        • Having 5500 NetWorth = 55% chance for special box (OB5 in Inception's case).
          • The rest of the chance is for guaranteed 10s/10c/10cr/10gem.
      • Bonus Reward: Players with 4000+ Net Worth will also win 2x VIP Days.
    • Extra changes: 
      • Now the winners no longer have to use lord mix for the GM Boxes. The GM of the winning Alliance will receive 7x GM boxes at the end of CS, and the lord Mix will no longer give rewards.
        • The winners will still get the zen percent of taxes from market as bonus reward, into Senior.
      • The zen percent from market taxes is now reduced from 10% to 4%.
    • This 2 extra changes won't be active on the current Inception but will be active on Phoenix.

It could actually work out whit the option of the lowest numbers per guild/ally to for cs , plus motivating and allowing  players to participate on it and impact on it , specially whit statues fight, the reason i think this is that because when we are gathering on discord for players too see who plays and who plays what , no one wants to play buffer and are always forced , and most of the times some just get mad and dont play at all or we dont have enough buffers for every party or just not enough players to split between dps and buffer and stamp

lets say we had the normal buffers has players that rf or bk and for example they would give 1500hp buff - The npc buffer could give a 1k hp buff whit X duration,  then other 2 NPCs for the buff dmg and defense dmg from EE buffs , this are the most used and important buffs that from my experience not everyplayer always have it , especially now whit the fight of statue we have to make sure every party has this, which i honestly think that someone is gonna get frustrated for not having enough buffer , cause there always refusing, not enough (mostly refusing to play it cause boring) , and whit this every player could play the event has PVP build which can make it more interesting , and even more balanced , at least thinking it like this imo seems a good change for balancing every guild that goes and dnt have buffers for all , and the dmg from everyone makes the stronger top players always fall down , so it would come a matter of walking in groups and take them down, and fighting on statue for other would also be more easier cause they buffed and can compete in there

3 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Now the winners no longer have to use lord mix for the GM Boxes. The GM of the winning Alliance will receive 7x GM boxes at the end of CS

I dont know how u managing to plan this , but i think until GM boxes being allowed to get , we should be in the grind of bok+5 item , and GM box being released at this point of the game , just a suggst

Related to buffer builds - we have already planned changes related to buffers & ban system, but in a future update since we don't have all details right now.

Basically, the idea is that most buffer builds will be slightly nerfed in terms of buff power but will also be limitted to x points (a way lower value than now, that would make the character sacrifice only a small part of the points for the buffs, and the rest of points can be used for a normal build).

Real game example (Phoenix): If EBK must get like 1000-1500 energy in order to have max sweal buff, on the new iteration the maximum sweal buff will be reached with only 300-500 energy, but with a lower value of the buff. Also the banning phase will actually ban the skills as well (i.e. banning EBK will also ban sweal, banning ESUM will also ban sleep, banning AE will also ban Ice arrow, and so on).

The changes will only affect CS server and not the normal server(s).

• Content Count:  54

28 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

banning AE will also ban Ice arrow, and so on).

I think this is to much. Some classes would be impacted a lot more than other classes. For example, u can ban SMG but he will go EMG and still do something. If u ban AE, it has to go buffer otherwise it can go AFK. 

12 minutes ago, Alex. said:

I think this is to much. Some classes would be impacted a lot more than other classes. For example, u can ban SMG but he will go EMG and still do something. If u ban AE, it has to go buffer otherwise it can go AFK. 

Well, EEs will still remain as the only real buffers, where the more energy = the more buff, without any limit.

So in case the AE is banned, all guilds will play only with EEs, not with EEs + AEs.

Later Edit: To make it more clear, the only buffer builds that will be affected by the future changes will be EBK & ERF, since this are the only 2 boring buffer builds to play. ESMs are still good in terms of damage / impact outside of Mana Shield and the EE will always remain as a buffer class for CS, that needs more activity & management compared to EBK/ERF that only gets in range, press 1 button and then leave range.

• Content Count:  46

I really like the new changes, and as I suggested about the GM change, it's more than welcome.

Maybe you could add some GM skills as well(similar to BM Stun) - chain on a single person / invincibility for him or a target / Fully replenish HP+SD to GM and/or BM, you name it. I have lots of ideeas but I don't know how much you are limited by game design.

Also, while I agree that 40 people is maybe a bit too much for guild+ally, I still back up the ideea that I gave you about the guild networth bonuses - Basicly all the activities that guild members do in one week(from monday to saturday for example) will reflect the max members allowed to go to cs. 

For example Hardcore got 5x kunduns, xx amount of goldens etc, it will translate into net worth points for guild. Starting from 1k points to 10-15k, you could have from 1-15 extra members at CS.

All guilds start with a base of 25 players with a possibility to extend to maximum 35 members, based on guild's net worth.

I don't agree with reducing the maximum number of players to 15 or anything lower than 25, because as someone said earlier, and we all know that, it's Hardcore vs the ones that dont like Hardcore(or they are not accepted into Hardcore). If I dont make it to the CS in my guild, then what's the point of going and playing with another guild. All guilds have their own core players and they will/will not play at cs depending on what the guild needs.

Also, the ideea that you have to coordinate 25/40 w/e number of people is totally wrong. Everyone should know what to do and be assigned tasks BEFORE cs. You have to focus on your own gameplay during cs, and if you're not doing that, you(as a guild) are doing it wrong :D

That's also available for the new objectives - having 40 members available for cs means that you could send 5 to Gigas, 5 to one statue, 5 to the other one or w/e. 

You have to live with the fact that the competition on this server(thus, the players that mainly keep the server alive) will be part of either one of the 2 guilds (Hardcore vs HORDE for example) and forcing those guilds to split for cs is dumb imo, cause as I stated earlier, I'd rather be benched for one week's CS than be forced to play with another guild. Rest of the players are just casually enjoying the game and cba about tryharding events(Take BIA for example, how many random player teams have you seen this DB?)

As for the buffer NPC ideea, I really really really hate it :D

It's already known that buffers win cs'es, and for example, I played buffer even when I was way better geared than other players in my guild, just cause I realised how important a buffer is. The guild who has more open minded people that accept to play as buffers have an edge at CS, so why would everyone benefit from free buffs? But yeah, just my ideea.

If people don't agree with gigas + Statues, maybe you could alternate them - week 1 - no gigas or statues, week 2 - gigas, week 3 - statues, week 4 - gigas + statues

• Content Count:  46

Most true thing I've read on this forum in a while

Now about CS V2. Since 80% of fights were between only 2 alliances, I'll talk only about this case (in 3 was a bit better). 2 ally fight:
    - Move crywolf stay AFK for SD regen & wait summon.
    - Get summoned inside room / near room.
    - Kill bufffers / lower players & move switchers / GM.
    - Register crown in 2-4 minutes.
    - Repeat.

• Content Count:  445

BM's and Assistent from alliance guild can use the stun/assist ?

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

No, only those from main guild, the assistant/bms from the allied guild are considered "normal" players.

does the outside kills and deaths now count as points and rank kills/deaths in web as we fight statues? or just inside as before

2 hours ago, Chukundah said:

does the outside kills and deaths now count as points and rank kills/deaths in web as we fight statues? or just inside as before

• New: In statues 8x8 range, you gain & lose 50% of the points you normally gain/lose in the same conditions but inside the CS room.
      • Example: If a Kill inside the CS room would net you 24 points, the same kill in the statues 8x8 range will get you 12 points.

And yes, the kills & deaths count as well, in the same range.

• Content Count:  45

The option of banning AE at CS will only create chaos . Elf's are the ones who can Crowd Control and really be the difference between winning and loosing the Castle siege.You can shape your tactics based on the skill of your elf-player. Otherwise there will be 40-50 players running around the room like madmen without being able to control or create any specific tasks or tactics. Also ,taking ice-arrow away will mean, at least for me as an elf player, that besides buffing people i will be useless.