Jump to content
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

    Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

    SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

    - Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

    OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

    - Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

    - Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

    REAL PLAY2WIN!

    - No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

    Patch 4.1.5.0 - 05.05.2022


    ADMIN
     Share

    Recommended Posts


    • Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,850
    • Reputation:   2,164
    • Joined:  12/30/2015
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    Release date: 05.05.2022 at 15:00 - Monsters will be refreshed, no server restart unless something goes wrong.

    The Hard period is officially over. We're now transitioning to the 2nd period - Mid period. The competition will continue on the Master Level & Quests while the 1-400 gameplay will get easier and will open new doors for newbies to catch-up and enjoy our gameplay.

    Congrats to everyone that have been part of the journey so far and we hope that you had fun and that you'll continue to have fun moving forward.

    Changelog:

    • [UPDATED] Base EXP rate for normal level (1-400) raised 6x times (we're now on Dynamic 18-48x).
    • [UPDATED] Now Ring level 80 will drop the small wings for the class that drops it.
    • [UPDATED] Raised Heart of Love drop rate.
    • [UPDATED] Raised Starting skills (ES,TS,etc.) drop rate.
    • [UPDATED] Slightly raised the drop rate of Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Soul & Jewel of Chaos from monsters over level 95.
    • [UPDATED] Slightly raised the chance for Zen to "drop" in mid and high maps.
      • Note: We're still waiting for World Bosses bonus to be won in order to see how economy goes with the buff, before taking further steps.
    • [UPDATED] Raised the DMG & DEF buffs from Elf Soldier.
    • [UPDATED] Released Wings Protector.
    • [UPDATED] Released Medusa.
    • [UPDATED] Released Selupan.
    • [UPDATED] Released Sockets in drop Raklion.
    • [UPDATED] Released Sphere Level 4 in drop Vulcanus.
    • [UPDATED] Maximum of players in Guild is now 30.
    • [UPDATED] Maximum of players at CS per alliance is now 35.
    • [UPDATED] Removed the level limit for Change Race.
    • [UPDATED] Hybrid Events (AT, OSGM, CS NetWorth, BiA, Soccer) now have a 85% chance for Mid Old Box and 15% chance for Late Old Box, as the Old Box drop.
    • [UPDATED] Released Quest System. Full info:
      • It can be activated once a character gets level 400.
      • How does it work?
        • You need to contact David in Lorencia (128x 116y).
        • He will then start giving you quests and rewards.
        • First quest cost is 10kk zen. Each quest from same tier raise the zen cost for next quest with 2kk zen. Each new tier raise the previous zen cost with 5kk zen.
          • Example: Starting Quest 2 = 12kk Zen.
          • Example2: Starting Quest 5 = 21kk Zen.
        • There are 5 stages of 3 quests each. Totally of 15 quests.
          • You need minimum 0 ML to start quests 1-3.
          • You need minimum 15 ML to start quests 4-6.
          • You need minimum 50 ML to start quests 7-9.
          • You need minimum 90 ML to start quests 10-12.
          • You need minimum 130 ML to start quests 13-15.
          • You need minimum 160 ML to start the quests refresh (a mechanic that will be detailed later on).
        • First quests' type from each stage is evaluated as Easy.
        • Second quests' type from each stage is evaluated as Medium.
        • Third quests' type from each stage is evaluated as Hard.
          • Each easy quest will give you 1x TOCA & 10 extra Stat Points. 
          • Each medium quest will give you 60% chance Early Old Box, 40% chance Mid Old Box & 20 extra Stat Points.
          • Each hard quest will give you an unlock to a new ML limit as well as 2% DMG, DEF & HP, after /qreset & 30 extra Stat Points.
          • Exceptions:
            • The 13th quest will give you a Late Old Box.
            • The 14th quest will give you a 380 weapon that you can use for W4 mix.
            • The last quest (15th) will also give you a free rebuild of points & ML, that you can use anytime.
          • If you can't finish a quest, you have the possibility to /skipquest, which will completely skip the current quest without giving you the reward.
            • Note: Tier 1 Quests can be skipped in 3 days, Tier 2 Quests in 4 days, Tier 3 Quests in 5 days.
            • Note2: By skipping a quest you lose the rewards from the quest (stat points included).
            • Note3: Exception is the 3rd quest from each set, where you will be able to raise the ML limit & 2% Bonuses if you skip, but the stat points will still be lost.
            • Note4: 15th Quest is not skippable.
            • This is made in order to encourage players to keep trying the quests (to finish / progress faster) but still giving them options to continue playing even if they can't finish a specific quest.
          • David will guide you with info, progress and everything you need to advance in Quest System.
            • Note: You can only progress in a quest after you start it, old kills/gatherings, etc. are not counted.
          • Quest System Objectives (UPDATED):
            • Quest 1: Kill 50x Bloody Monsters.
              • Note: They can be found in Aida3, Raklion2 & Vulcanus with an individual respawn of 15 minutes after they are killed.
              • Note2: Aida3 & Raklion2 have 3 monsters each, Vulcanus does have 5 monsters.
              • Note3: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
            • Quest 2: Kill 2x Golden Budge Dragons & 1x White Wizard.
              • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
            • Quest 3: Win 2x Illusion Temple Events.
              • Note: You need to pick-up the IT reward from the end in order to progress in quest.
            • Quest4: Kill 20x 'little' rabbits.
            • Quest5: Finish 5x Doppelganger Events.
              • Note: You need to click the reward from the end in order to progress in quest.
            • Quest6: Hunt down 2x Death Kings.
              • Note: Quest progress is shared, you don't need to be the one that last-hitted Death King, just be in range when it dies.
            • Quest7: Kill Goldens: 18x BoK+2, 12x BoK+3, 6x BoK+4.
              • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
            • Quest8: Hunt down 2x Nightmares.
              • Note: Quest progress is shared, you don't need to be the one that last-hitted Nightmare, just be in range when it dies.
            • Quest9: Acquire 3x Early Old Box. Give David one.
              • Note: When starting the Quest, all your current Early Old Boxes are deleted (so make sure to drop them before starting the Quest to not lose them).
              • Note2: 1 of the 3 Old Boxes acquired during Quest will be given to David (deleted).
            • Quest10: Kill 6x Derkons.
              • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
            • Quest11: Finish 4x Imperial Events in less than 250 seconds.
              • Note: You need to kill all monsters from the Imperial Event in order to get the score (time).
              • Note2: You don't have to be in full party to make the Quest, just to score under 250 seconds.
            • Quest12: Win 3x Chaos Castle Events.
              • Note: Winning by "points" does not count, you need to be the last man standing.
            • Quest13: Kill 30x BoK+5 Goldens.
              • Note: Progress is awarded to the character that made the last-hit, not to the one with most damage.
            • Quest14: Hunt down 5x Kunduns, 4x Witches, 3x Cursed Dragons.
              • Note: Quest progress is shared, you don't need to be the one that last-hitted the bosses.
            • Quest15: Wear Wings Level 4 & have the Fruits Bonus active
    • [UPDATED] The Derkon from Atlans will now show the player with most damage.
    • [ADDED] Double-Drop protection of bosses and mini-bosses.
      • We're trying to address a very old bug that was always treated as a feature: bosses/mini-bosses sometimes doubling their drop.
      • While our addition will not prevent double kill messages and double credits/pvm points added, it MAY prevent the actual reward/drop from being doubled. This is the only possible solution that we have to finally fix it, but we need confirmation from you if the double-drops are still happening or not.
      • The following monsters have the protection added:
        • Budges
        • WWs
        • Derkons
        • GGDs
        • Death King
        • Cursed Dragon
        • Nightmare
        • Kundun
        • Bloody Witch Queen
        • Medusa
        • Selupan
        • Wings Protector
      • Please let us know if the fix actually worked or not!
    • [UPDATED] As you may have noticed, we now show the ML Exp and rank by it as well, if characters have passed q3 and are level 400.
    • [UPDATED] World Bosses HP nerfed.
    • [UPDATED] Dark Mammoth - Hard 2 Forget mechanic:
      • There are now only 8 Giant Mammoths spawned: Lorencia, Noria, Devias, Elbeland.
    • [UPDATED] Dark Mammoth - Carnage mechanic:
      • There are now only 8 Giant Mammoths per Carnage.
    • We liked that you really tried for this 1st fight, and that many of you came to the fight(s). 
    • We're doing this nerfs in order to raise the chances that all 3 of them die on the same invasion, even at this stage of the game (of course, having more people and/or more gear/levels/points/bonuses will help a lot).
    • + Other small fixes/adjustments/improvements.

    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,850
    • Reputation:   2,164
    • Joined:  12/30/2015
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    Patch is now up!

    Let us know if you find anything wrong after it!


    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    • Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,850
    • Reputation:   2,164
    • Joined:  12/30/2015
    • Status:  Offline
    • Device:  Windows

    Added a piece of info that was missing from Quest System:

    • You need minimum 0 ML to start quests 1-3.
    • You need minimum 15 ML to start quests 4-6.
    • You need minimum 50 ML to start quests 7-9.
    • You need minimum 90 ML to start quests 10-12.
    • You need minimum 130 ML to start quests 13-15.
    • You need minimum 160 ML to start the quests refresh (a mechanic that will be detailed later on).

    Also we are aware that our double-drop protection is preventing both drops from happening on kills.
    We've added new logs for it to try to find the reason of double-drops.
    Until we gather a bit more data we will leave the protection as it is (preventing any drop from happening when it is triggered), since it is our only shot at trying to fix this old bug, we don't want to easily give up.
    If you are affected by it please screenshot when it happens and contact us - we will manually deliver your single-drop reward.

    You're now allowed to join Imperial Event during Invasions.


    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.