Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

New Liveguard

EnkEgg

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  51

Hello,

I have been having 2 issues since the new Liveguard software was implemented.

1, The client randomly closes much more often than before. Have not figured out what the trigger is yet.

2, If I hammer a key, the software thinks I am using a key pressing software and closes the game + temp bans me.
    his has happened twice now while on my RF, with helper on and trying to rebuff without cancelling the helper. I just keep pressing number 1 and right clicking until the buff casts.
    Easy fix for me, from now on I'll cancel helper, cast buffs then re enable helper, doesn't happen too often since its just when a party member was not there when helper casts the buffs. 

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

I assume admin has stopped checking the forums now. 

But just wondering if anyone has figured out how to fix this bug yet? I still have it happen quite a bit, almost as annoying as the random client closes. 

I wonder if this anti cheat software is just cheaper than the old one?

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150
    • Device:  Windows

8 hours ago, EnkEgg said:

But just wondering if anyone has figured out how to fix this bug yet? I still have it happen quite a bit, almost as annoying as the random client closes. 

I always had problems with liveguard on other mu servers in the past, idk why admin switched to it.

Peace is an illusion

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

On 6/14/2022 at 12:40 PM, EnkEgg said:

Not sure what bug are you talking about.

Our previous anti-hack was an one time payment for license, years ago, live guard is paid on a monthly basis apart from the license. It is the only decent anti-hack for MU that is still updating in the market. Our previous anti-hack had no longer support since like 2-3 years ago. Most new cheats were working, a lot of random false positives with auto-close client without messages, incompatibilities with other anti-hacks (players couldn't play global MU or other servers with our server in the same time) and so on. The only reason why we still kept it is for the hwid bans and very basic protection. Banning 50-60 accounts per editions is no-fun, as well as having to check hack logs every few days to spot on hackers.

It is currently the best software that we can use, and we'll use it no matter what cons it does have, it is on market since 2015 and the last update was few months ago. 

If you encounter problems with it you can notice date/hour when it happened and upload the logs and the developer will happily check out.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

18 hours ago, ADMIN said:

a lot of random false positives with auto-close client without messages

Yes, the old antihack very rarely did this. 
    The new one closes all the time randomly. But also a lot when switching maps / moving client around your screen. 

Not sure what bug are you talking about.

The bugs I explained at the beginning of this thread. 

At the end of the day It doesn't really matter. So little amount of people playing now I know its only a matter of time till it closes ^^

4 hours ago, EnkEgg said:

The bugs I explained at the beginning of this thread. 

It may have been a real bug if it happened for multiple players, but so far there were 11 macro detections since liveguard is up and most (if not all) are triggered by your characters.
    Key: 1 - Press Count: 21 within 5 ms.
    Key: Q - Press Count: 21 within 5 ms.
    Key: 2 - Press Count: 21 within 5 ms.

I spammed myself for 2-3 minutes all keys + clicks and not a single detection, but a human can't press that much in that little time. The only other logical explanation would be a very high ping from your side towards anti-hack server.

Related to auto-close, as I said, notice date/time and send me the logs and I'll handle them to the developer. I doubt the client closes without people doing anything on the PC, just by staying AFK, like it was happening with the other anti-hack. 

Well, even with me hammering the key, I doubt I can get even more than 2 presses off within 5ms. 

I don't understand how, but I'll take your word for it being related to my ping, since I assume its one of the higher ones on the server (same reason why my damage very rarely lands in pvp, or moving npc).

Just annoying that it never happened on the previous version.

I mean I still get the  random client bugs where I cannot tele or trade until or reload the client, but that's the same as before also and I assume also due to my ping. 

I've only pointed out the new ones :)

Thanks for reply anyway, seriously didn't expect you would still be replying to topics here since you would be investing so much time in the next release.

Still, notice at least the date/time when you get the next "auto-close" and the account(s) where it happened and send me on PM. An archive with LiveGuard/Logs would also be nice, after it happens.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150

5 hours ago, EnkEgg said:

Well, even with me hammering the key, I doubt I can get even more than 2 presses off within 5ms. 

I don't understand how, but I'll take your word for it being related to my ping, since I assume its one of the higher ones on the server (same reason why my damage very rarely lands in pvp, or moving npc).

Just annoying that it never happened on the previous version.

I mean I still get the  random client bugs where I cannot tele or trade until or reload the client, but that's the same as before also and I assume also due to my ping. 

I've only pointed out the new ones :)

Thanks for reply anyway, seriously didn't expect you would still be replying to topics here since you would be investing so much time in the next release.

u can try playing with a vpn, it could be better

Peace is an illusion