Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Inception - Genesis

Chukundah

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

character name - Chukundah
    suggestion type  - server
    suggetion content - 

@ADMIN players in genesis soon will have all resets and farm all the avaiable content that in inception wont have ( sockets +seeds ) + will lvl way more  the ML before we do in inception , by the time we transfer there in january we have farmed nothing here besides harmonys to save for until then, cause all the ancients we get from erohim cc are literaly no use for them besides those who come whit luck to mix condor, is getting to a point that content here is getting pretty limited as we make more resets and farm pretty much nothing usefull .

i think many agree that a faster transfer or same content realease ( sockets+seeds ) would be a good way to keep up the pace whit both servers

How the suggestion can bring value - keep up whit both servers in content + activity

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  4
    • Device:  Windows

ye, im agreeing with afkkundach opinnion, for example in my str mg when i get w3 therre is nothing to do anymore, i can pray for some edr 2% aa sword drop but thats aint very "entertining", ading socets will give us some stuff to chase and keep us progresing, also it would make cs more important cheers

EDIT:

WERE MEDUSA

• Content Count:  46

Chukundah 100% right. Game it`s already boring all people got sets made and w3/Capes.

• Content Count:  49

+1 full content would nice. Feels like we gonna have a huge disadvantage when we transfer. A smoothe transition wit an equal playing field would be optimum. Maybe some reward could be incorporated for players who get max and transfer, could help keep players motivated and a good incentive for future editions to play each season. Nonetheless more content would be amazing, already there’s not much to do and I’m noticing peoples interest waning. Thanks for hearing us out. 

• Content Count:  3

Agree, we can notice a decrease in no of players on inception not saying that releasing the content will bring them back but will make the ones that are still here stay, not getting bored of hunting goldens all day.

• Content Count:  75

IMO we are get fucked a bit , beacuse in the inception we can't no do the progress like ppl on the Genesis ok we known it from the since , but how the dog is that working , we are playing 73 day overhere , we are 17 reset  to the genesise they are doubled  well thats 34 , Ppl in the 10 day are 46 =))))))) WHERE they did normaly 23 reset , they jumped our stage , they are doing medusas , they are doing selupan , they got almost sets socket done , how thats work in the Inception ,400 online 20 char in w3 wings ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD , When the fussion going to be end , the inception char going be like Subs xDDDDD for those char from genesis , not fair a bit :))))))

In my opinion Genesis started 30 day too early  , there is too much exp , They are progressing like on the 99999 exp server ,

@Admin

U should to unluck the bosses NOW... Give to do the socket for us , open the full gameplay , if u dont u going to destroy the inception , next one will be not 600online there will be 200 , beacuse pointless to play the server where u can only to do w3 and exe set , where ppl are almost done with sockets Weapons ;))))

GL Enjoy the gameplay still , beacuse all from us just know that gonna stay like is , beacuse no1 can destroy the admin vision like in the pheonix when 1 bk was killing alone around 13 char in the boss , BECAUSE THE BK IS ONLY PVP CHAR !!!!! 

Kisses  greetings from rain Poland 

• Content Count:  445

+1

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  15

whatever u say, GM will say NO

he doesnt listen to your opinions just like the dead phoenix

BUT I REMEMBER, the previous description of this Inception said that only it includes sockets and end-contents (others Inception NO), but maybe GM removed it lol

another suggestion could be to give some reward for completing seasonal editions, like gold fenrir . something that motivates people to play the seasons and flex on the main. if only way to get a gold is to play the editions until max, youll find many players jumping on all your seasons. 

• Content Count:  2

+1
    The game is already pretty much rip, who tf wants hunt GGD's 2 months.

• Content Count:  31

Another sugestion would be transfer to genesis and close inception 🤔

• Content Count:  12

Totally agree , some of my friends already quit and probably many more will quit soon since they are not motivated to play anymore , no content.. i was present at 36 bq , and from 36 bq i saw 1 weapon 380 drop , from 36 BQ !!! people on genesis have already more 380 weapons and not to say socket weapons , there is no balance , there will be no balance..

• Content Count:  7

On 11/21/2022 at 8:44 PM, Chukundah said:

character name - Chukundah
    suggestion type  - server
    suggetion content - 

@ADMIN players in genesis soon will have all resets and farm all the avaiable content that in inception wont have ( sockets +seeds ) + will lvl way more  the ML before we do in inception , by the time we transfer there in january we have farmed nothing here besides harmonys to save for until then, cause all the ancients we get from erohim cc are literaly no use for them besides those who come whit luck to mix condor, is getting to a point that content here is getting pretty limited as we make more resets and farm pretty much nothing usefull .

i think many agree that a faster transfer or same content realease ( sockets+seeds ) would be a good way to keep up the pace whit both servers

How the suggestion can bring value - keep up whit both servers in content + activity

i agree with him , me personally i been spend lot of money + time in this game and the people on genesis already got gear better then me what it;s a bit unfair 

and it's just the start of the serv 13 day's when gonna make the transfer they already got socket and all that strong gear what will destroy us easy

• Content Count:  10

In this way probably all Genesis will have sockets +13 and quit already bored until we go there with our 13 lk dd hp sets  .I`m soprry to tell you but you fucked Inception hard by opening too soon Genesis. You must do something or loose both servers soon

• Content Count:  87

too fast too dangerous from genesis and too bad from admin

If there is no change, I believe that before passing to genesis, Inception didn't exist for more than 100 players.

• Content Count:  5

100 % agree...I feel cheated💣  it could be played on both ends differently or not at all...

now you have managed to create two churches - 

Protestants and Pentecostals

• Content Count:  15

-You can use second client to play Genesis. End game on Inception you will have no need for a farmer, so can make end game/seeds ect on genesis account. Transfer ancients and harmony from inception, and mix em first day. 

-Even if early trasnfer is considered, please take into account for server to be competitive enough (rr's and ml proportional to inception after transfer on top100)

-Another option might be a review at CS reward system 

Y let me play 2 servers at once, can’t wait to play both CS at same time with my 4 arms 🐙 🤮 🤮 🤮 🗑