Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Inception - Genesis

Chukundah

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  15

all of your opinions are useless, dont try to change a rock's mind lol

• Content Count:  22
    • Device:  Android

Lol, not everyone on Genesis have items, just us, HARDCORE. 

Best regards,

• Content Count:  16
    • Device:  Windows

i mean i'm not against gettin transfered early, i'd love to have more players at cs - events ect. 

But as now, this specific moment of the DB, you can drop your farmer on Inception and start another main on Genesis - participate to events on Genesis ect. 
    Even if you had 20 hands and 2 pc, you could not play 2cs on both servers anyways(since its same server time on both).

January is 99% surely too late for a transfer, but a too early transfer will simply kill any will of Genesis new players to keep playing(already low becouse of the lack of balance for competitivness like RR stages - unlocking game content gradually each stage ect)

• Content Count:  16

An early transfer IMO need to be considered later, based on competitive integrity on Genesis! 

• Content Count:  49

WWould be really nice to release the NPC to create seeds at minimum. We have full accounts full of ancient items that have 0 value.  Additionally, Medusa and Selupan would be a great addition, we are  lacking events to participate in. Its not about the socket items its about wanting to play the game. Rewards can be w/e you want, jus let us play the game :D pretty please :D Would really love to hear your thoughts @Gion and @ADMIN , you have a lot of people interested in this topic.

• Content Count:  21

I'm frustrated because of the fast progress of genesis, and the domination. It feels like everything we invested on Inception worth nothing there.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130

2 hours ago, snap4ik said:

i mean i'm not against gettin transfered early, i'd love to have more players at cs - events ect. 

But as now, this specific moment of the DB, you can drop your farmer on Inception and start another main on Genesis - participate to events on Genesis ect. 
    Even if you had 20 hands and 2 pc, you could not play 2cs on both servers anyways(since its same server time on both).

January is 99% surely too late for a transfer, but a too early transfer will simply kill any will of Genesis new players to keep playing(already low becouse of the lack of balance for competitivness like RR stages - unlocking game content gradually each stage ect)

Early transfer might not be the best option,  but adding the possibility to make seeds and low drop in socket sets its the ideal to keep up the gameplay after this 20rr stage ends which is over in less than a week

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019

You asked for my thoughts and ADMIN's. I cannot talk for him but I think that my opinion is already placed in the info topic. I personally see this as the best option because not everyone will have full items/stats at the end of these 120 days. Also, my vision about MU is not only items items items and then quit. We designed this type of gameplay especially thinking that it would be fun not having everything available, just playing around, just enjoying this game as it should be enjoyed like why did you get all these items and level? You can help other fellow players to max their set (haha funny).

Back in the day when I was a player I would've done anything just to get to full stats TODAY and kick some ass. I hated the level up, the hunt (not as concepts but as daily/repetitive activities) but looks like we do not share the same opinion. I was like more into pvp rather than kill some npcs/bosses, and by pvp I am talking defeating 10 guys that are just like me in terms of level/items, thing that cannot be done when a player has 10 resets and the other has 20. At least it's not relevant imo. The server is full Pvp but I don't see real pvp. I only see smaller players getting killed by the higher players and when it is time for the real pvp the top guys just quit and there is a chain reaction.

So adding content for Inception would be totally against my concepts, not speaking that it is nonsense for the future Inceptions coz then let's just have a big server Genesis with everything unlocked.

Again to make myself clear: in my opinion, adding content will only take the top players to the max and they will just quit after, same as they would do now with no items. 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  15

"So adding content for Inception would be totally against my concepts, not speaking that it is nonsense for the future Inceptions coz then let's just have a big server Genesis with everything unlocked."

summary: you all should quit inception and move to genesis :))

lol, as i said before, all of players's opinions are useless, admin never changes his mind no matter whhat

shut your mouths up and play or QUIT =))

one more thing: "The server is full Pvp but I don't see real pvp. I only see smaller players getting killed by the higher players and when it is time for the real pvp the top guys just quit and there is a chain reaction."

the server is growing just like the way admin configed, only try-hard players can get power and good gears, the others have nothing good, that's obvious ==> your fault not the players's

• Content Count:  87

6 hours ago, Gion said:

You asked for my thoughts and ADMIN's. I cannot talk for him but I think that my opinion is already placed in the info topic. I personally see this as the best option because not everyone will have full items/stats at the end of these 120 days. Also, my vision about MU is not only items items items and then quit. We designed this type of gameplay especially thinking that it would be fun not having everything available, just playing around, just enjoying this game as it should be enjoyed like why did you get all these items and level? You can help other fellow players to max their set (haha funny).

Back in the day when I was a player I would've done anything just to get to full stats TODAY and kick some ass. I hated the level up, the hunt (not as concepts but as daily/repetitive activities) but looks like we do not share the same opinion. I was like more into pvp rather than kill some npcs/bosses, and by pvp I am talking defeating 10 guys that are just like me in terms of level/items, thing that cannot be done when a player has 10 resets and the other has 20. At least it's not relevant imo. The server is full Pvp but I don't see real pvp. I only see smaller players getting killed by the higher players and when it is time for the real pvp the top guys just quit and there is a chain reaction.

So adding content for Inception would be totally against my concepts, not speaking that it is nonsense for the future Inceptions coz then let's just have a big server Genesis with everything unlocked.

Again to make myself clear: in my opinion, adding content will only take the top players to the max and they will just quit after, same as they would do now with no items. 

I think the ADMIN team needs to listen to the players' suggestions to know what they need and want

• Content Count:  42

Who wants to farm some ggds tonight?

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130

Well , me personally not gonna stay 1 month playing whit ppl barely joining arena , less than 10 in CC's , hunting goldens for nothing , going BQ for 380 items which basicly are useless cause any set can be equal to 380 whit same options , same as weapons because 380 weapons are useless , i can get a double blade edr 2% and a bone lade whit edr and double blade is.better , so i don't see the time i can put in for 1 month whitout extra content , even for future inceptions , imo the 20rr stage should have the seeds+sockets , admins can have a different perspective from outside cause its us players experiencing your changes and feeling them. 

Was fun while grinded to have what i need but theres barely any action left or something to grind since s6 is very limited and last gear is sockets.

If i started genesis and ignored inception my gear would be better than i have in inception after 80 days compared to genesis time atm.

My gameplay atm is play 1 day per week for cs and afk whole december until 7 january or wait s17 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019

21 hours ago, TheBackMan said:

"So adding content for Inception would be totally against my concepts, not speaking that it is nonsense for the future Inceptions coz then let's just have a big server Genesis with everything unlocked."

summary: you all should quit inception and move to genesis :))

lol, as i said before, all of players's opinions are useless, admin never changes his mind no matter whhat

shut your mouths up and play or QUIT =))

one more thing: "The server is full Pvp but I don't see real pvp. I only see smaller players getting killed by the higher players and when it is time for the real pvp the top guys just quit and there is a chain reaction."

the server is growing just like the way admin configed, only try-hard players can get power and good gears, the others have nothing good, that's obvious ==> your fault not the players's

And you were talking about "mind of a rock"... If this is what you got out of it then nvm.

16 hours ago, Chukundah said:

Well , me personally not gonna stay 1 month playing whit ppl barely joining arena , less than 10 in CC's , hunting goldens for nothing , going BQ for 380 items which basicly are useless cause any set can be equal to 380 whit same options , same as weapons because 380 weapons are useless , i can get a double blade edr 2% and a bone lade whit edr and double blade is.better , so i don't see the time i can put in for 1 month whitout extra content , even for future inceptions , imo the 20rr stage should have the seeds+sockets , admins can have a different perspective from outside cause its us players experiencing your changes and feeling them. 

Was fun while grinded to have what i need but theres barely any action left or something to grind since s6 is very limited and last gear is sockets.

If i started genesis and ignored inception my gear would be better than i have in inception after 80 days compared to genesis time atm.

My gameplay atm is play 1 day per week for cs and afk whole december until 7 january or wait s17 

Would love to see them taking part in more things too

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  49

what do u think of rewards for completing seasons? @Gion