Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Genesis]Online trade hours per credit!

KonY

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  23
    • Device:  Windows

Hello, I also come with the following proposal: To introduce Online Trade Hours per credits in the website.

I think it is beneficial for both  players,  who can stay online to go to events and for those with less time but still active (AFK).

This suggestion would reduce the very big difference between the players and it will be win-win for everyone.

Those credits can be earned by both type of  players , from events and from Online hours trade, and those who stay (AFK) can hardly reach, but at least they can reach the level of all players in a certain time interval.

This proposal started from the idea of reducing the difference between the two types of players, and having a more balanced gameplay.
    Good luck!

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019

We had this option in the past, and thinking that the target would be an active server we recalculated the economy in such way that the credits from online hours to be transferred to the active hunt, especially on low events, so that everyone can reach them, but also as a way of reducing the relevancy of alt characters (so you won't have to have 10 characters just for credits, while the invasions will become worthless because we cannot just add this option, we have to cut what we've just added from another place in order to maintain the economy and thus the server alive).

Anyway, the suggestion is still open, let's hear more opinions if there are :)

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  5

I like the idea.

But I would not proceed with credits, rather with another kind of currency, such as Goblin Poits, or RUUD.

With this currency, you can buy other things, not what you can buy with credits.

• Content Count:  23

12 minutes ago, Gion said:

We had this option in the past, and thinking that the target would be an active server we recalculated the economy in such way that the credits from online hours to be transferred to the active hunt, especially on low events, so that everyone can reach them, but also as a way of reducing the relevancy of alt characters (so you won't have to have 10 characters just for credits, while the invasions will become worthless because we cannot just add this option, we have to cut what we've just added from another place in order to maintain the economy and thus the server alive).

Anyway, the suggestion is still open, let's hear more opinions if there are :)

Hmm , i think is worth to hunt invasions , because we don't have webshop , so we can't buy more stuff with credits .

In blacksmith we can only add lk , and make items +12 / +8.So...i must go to invasion / bc / ds , etc.. to get items (exc / ancient / whatever). 2nd I must go to invasion (WW , selupan , bc , ds) to get jwls to make wings and items +9 , so..players MUST go at invasion.

If we have credits will be more intersting , we can buy / sell characters , we can do a lot of things , and the primary exchange coin will be jewels . 

It's true you should take some credits for invasion to do a  balance but i'm pretty sure you can , cuz you did this 2-3 years ago.

Ok , that's my opinion , i'm waiting for other ppl to see my sugestion.

Good luck guys !