Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Potential Inception Ideas

Pershing

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

Hello OldSquaders 😉

As you can see on the online counter, the idea of Inception sprints and Genesis probably didn’t go as expected. At the minute we have 200 online on Genesis which actually is almost dead and 230 online on new Inception that freshly started 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, one of two main guilds has left Inception recently, because they couldn’t handle the competition and now there is no competition between players at all. It will probably die very soon as well which in result will force you to carry two dead servers without any competition on any of them. 

The only way to create a competition now is to encourage new players (or new guild) to join Inception and focus on this project for next couple of weeks. I would suggest organizing some proper speed exp event for new players within 0-5 resets, so that they can make those 5 resets within one week and start competing with the existing players that are already at 5rr. It would also be a good timing for such an event because we are at the 5rr stage now, so the new players could catch up even faster. I think it’s not too late because we are still at early game. Obviously, this kind of event should also be properly advertised to reach as many people as possible. I believe it would also encourage people that are already within OldSquad community and haven’t joined Inception from the start. They might think it’s already too late to join but it actually wouldn’t be, because they will have a chance to catch up with top players very quick (Hardcores I’m talking to you!). Apart from exp boost we can think of any other ideas for new players that will join.

We had a conversation within ELITE guild thinking about generating a competition on the server and that would probably be the only way. Otherwise, we will have to split the guild creating two smaller groups and compete between each other which does not make any sense. Inception project has always been quite popular with 600-700 online players after first three weeks, now it’s almost dead only because group of noobs have left after first drama. This is disappointing for us, that’s why we came with this suggestion. 

If anyone have any other ideas, feel free to add it in this topic. I’m aware that Gion/Admin most likely will not do anything in this matter but it’s always worth trying 😁

• Content Count:  10
    • Device:  Windows

No competition, no fun to play🤔

• Content Count:  4

Gion, i apologize in advance for trying to speak the truth and also to think from a business perspective even if im just a player. No harm intended.

The idea with sprints is/was great. However, even if i Played on genesis and i know how fun can be to continue playing on that server and get Level 4 wings and participate on other events, when i started playing on Inception i knew its going to be for 120 days only. There is no point to transfer on a server that has already reached its peak. Right now, for inception players at least, transfering to Genesis is pointless. You will still be miles behind everyone else. Its not a good idea to change the business plan but at least some adjustments need be made.  There should be another Inception sprint after this one but till september there are huge chances to see only casual players on both servers. Inception right now looks as bad as Archie who had a mental breakdown and quit after playing 24/7 for 2 weeks but thats another story. I'm not sure how much feedback you think you receive when you go online for a few hours/week and i also don't know how much you believe in them.  Without competition MU servers are always going into the same direction (and i'm telling you this because i believe you never played MU). Casual players do not buy VIP, they do not even sell items for JWLS or use market. The only active section on forum is Complaints- Genesis thanks to ItsBritney and Berserker for keeping the spirit alive (trying to be funny here), so im 100% sure you are clueless or you think everything is not that bad. Well it is. And its going to get worse sooner than you expect. This weekend many players quit, too many, numbers speak for themselves. I do not have suggestions on how to get more players to play but you should not focus only on Inception but on Genesis as well.  

Disclaimer:might be a different approach but i'm not having a mental breakdown like Archie and his party. To be honest, after years of not playing MU and a few more tries on other servers before trying Oldsquad for the first time, i have to give you or whoever made this server a shot-out for offering me a proper MMO experience in a game I always thought its about grind and AFK. So kudos to you and the team but it would be such a waste to become an empty or unplayed server. 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

see you npc's in s18 to put u back in sewers

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,018

Genesis is for the End-Game, an end game which never existed on other past projects.

Take for example this Inception: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/4266-hof-edition-25-september-2020-01-june-2021/

where we can easily see that it really died within 4 months: only 10 players reached max resets out of a record of 900+ online, so Genesis might be an illusion of that happening but no, it was not Genesis. You can see Genesis as a place where you only have fun when there are pauses in gameplay (like the summer) and also there's a plus: more players can actually experience the eng-game, which was almost never touched.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

Fantastic but it didn’t answer anything that was mentioned here :) 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,018

Every decision needs some time to be designed as a whole and discussed, we can't just reply when we see something.

Tho I tried to answer some already "should-know" things based on actual experience and facts

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  16

Hi,

You tried very hard for the past few years and I bet many ppl are great full for that, we know you spend many hours and used a lot of resources to keep the server on going even when sometimes you and community had lets say diffident ideas about maaaaaaany stuff, and all this ppl who are/was addicted to this game (even this basement virgin few posts above ) had here a lot of fun but i think genesis idea was not a good path even from bussines point of view and it was dedicated to a very few ppl who somehow enjoy "late game".

Most enjoying part of the game I think I can say it, for most of the ppl are when all need items, all needs wings, all want to be stronger and also willing to pay more for creds to upgrade items, later on the amount of purchases of creds slowing down cause most of ppl got +13/+15 items wings W3 and at the "End Game" i bet for good bottle of whiskey not a lot are investing cause all who have left got creds...

I am not sure is there a way to reborn this edition but maby as Pershing mentioned new ppl will join when you make some kind of exp boost who can reach top players RRs in a week or two.

Also idea about sprints is very good but every sprint should last 120 days and thats it no more, END, BYE nice hall of fame, ss of best players this season, maby some kind of reward for some dunno 1% more exp next edition dunno just a free thought.

We know you concentrating on a new s18 but there are still ppl willing to play s6 with settings you made (maby only nerf bk) and keep the s6 as it is and shutdown genesis, say it was not a good idea, we all make mistakes... and how its written "Make Mu Great Again?

Consider the EXP BOOST or start from 5 rr, after stage, items will fast come and maby some real competition show up not flying away cause of 1st problem :)

Thank you

As you can see, there is interest in introducing something to attract new/old players to join current Inception and to create a competition here. We as a leading team completely don’t mind accepting a proper exp boost, a proper starter pack for newcomers or even an idea where every player starts with 3 resets and some basic set+dsr for example. Just few rough ideas from our end and I’m pretty sure you would be able to come up with something as well. Anything that would attract new players to join and to have one more competitive guild would be a win. Even if it includes the basement virgin from above - that’s exactly what we would need :)

If you leave it as it is, in two weeks’ time there will be no one to attend CS and server will simply die just after 5 weeks from the start still at early game stage. Is this really something you want? If not, please react now before it’s too late.

all i see is npc's in ranking , who is there to player versus ? waste of time to beat up dummys over and over again :rofl: 

• Content Count:  16

mhm hows basement? :)

how's the feeling of being a loser every db 

You know it best so why you asking?

quit being delusional when the facts wheres always in the rankings + in game u npc donkeys can talk all u want that everyone knows :cool:

You still texting your ex-girlfriend to come back to you? She didn’t like the basement I’m sure 💘

what girl ? im gay 

We know, the question is why did you cheat on her?

u keep trying to be funny but u just keep looking like the loser as u and the rest always been and will be in game and irl :emo:

About your comments of being a loser in real life all I can say is “barking dogs never bites” and “great talkers are little doers”. Please use translator to understand 😊

how’s basement btw?