Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Legal Anti-Game IT (withnot BAN)

Bangladesh

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  15
    • Device:  Windows

From the beginning I wanted to do a specific analysis, but then I realized that for a person who doesn’t understand the game, I shouldn’t waste hours of time and try to describe people’s every step.
    I just want this to be a precedent. Where everyone can playing Anti-Game dishonestly without consequences.
    “Just die” (c)gaion and run anywhere on the map, the main thing is don’t stand still.

I will update this post every day

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,046

You wanted, indeed, but you didn't manage tho.

I am not taking any side, I am just explaining your video to you, after your insults. He might've just killed there some mobs for points, while watching if any enemy is approaching the position. Also the statue appeared on your side, so it was obvious that you are the one that should do his part now (which you did, great job!).

Also the anti-game has a main root: the intention to do bad and it lacks here. I see them struggling to pick up the ball but also dying. They probably are not so familiar with the IT system, but if you really don't want newbies to join you still have the warn system.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  15

The anti-game has a main root: the root in this particular situation is the number of prizes, I won’t say that all 5 opponents were from the same guild, but at least 3 people were from the same guild. Here's one benefit. The second is that even if the number of prizes is equal, it is more profitable for the main characters to raise it and not for the tired ones (chance of dropping an item +15)

My only mistake here is that I did not stop fighting for victory until the very end. And the fact that I am alone and they are 3rd, I could not be in 3 places at the same time.
    I have fulfilled all the conditions, video evidence, and a brief description of the event.
    Your task is to spend a couple of minutes, see why someone, instead of taking the ball, makes a mistake at the other end of the map, or if he took the ball, run along the longest and most unfavorable path. Or why, during the respawn of the ball, someone is walking around the opponent’s base.

And if we are talking about the fact that everyone just died, unlike all 10 characters in that IT. I have the worst items, and for some reason I didn’t die at every step.

I don’t want to argue with you, I just want you to know that if I’m involved in some kind of anti-game and do the same, don’t block me, I’m just dying (c) Gion Good luck.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,046

My task is to differentiate the invalid reports from the valid ones, mostly done by those who do not take 2 minutes to read the rules which state that a player should join IT if he can cooperate with his team, etc and doing the opposite way will attract him warn points given by the players, warn points that are just as effective as a report if the problem is that bad.

But I am eager to see your daily updates instead of using the warn system and reporting the player 4 days in a row (again, if he is that bad of a player and it won't be 4 days if he really is, from obvious reasons), meaning that the player is not afk but still fighting around (ofc not talking about helping the other team). Though If the antigame is clearly visible (AFK, helping the other team, etc) then you shall open a forum report, just like the guys before you did.

Btw, based on the points highlighted above, this conversation will certainly not influence your future 'anti-game' reports.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"