Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

pisshole(Chukundah) sexual harrasement+vulgarism in PM + inappropriate nickname

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  54
    • Device:  Windows

Reporting alt of Chukundah = pisshole for sexual/racist (f*king emo kids again and skin jokes) unprovoked attacks with full fresh not outdated screenshots from evening. Allready reported many times me + other ppl this criminal but he continues attacking with unacceptable racism,trolls, sesual harassment in posts and vulgarism without any fear and punishment. Also most of the ppl is 100% sure that nick pisshole is definitely inappropriate.

https://imgur.com/YPAeYbZ

screenshot taken 9. ‎may ‎2024, ‏‎22:36:56

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  243

58 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

Reporting alt of Chukundah = pisshole for sexual/racist (f*king emo kids again and skin jokes) unprovoked attacks with full fresh not outdated screenshots from evening. Allready reported many times me + other ppl this criminal but he continues attacking with unacceptable racism,trolls, sesual harassment in posts and vulgarism without any fear and punishment. Also most of the ppl is 100% sure that nick pisshole is definitely inappropriate.

https://imgur.com/YPAeYbZ

screenshot taken 9. ‎may ‎2024, ‏‎22:36:56

Even tho its not me playing on pisshole anymore , according to rules of report, u must apply the full chat to prove as well u are not provocating, and show hour + day along whit screenshot, not adding hour and day written 

Im trying to help you , because u are spamming posts on other topic to forcely ban me but u Only making midtakes for Ur self 

why is he still not banned? He is only lying and manipulating, almost nothing he said is truth, actually nothing. There is nothing bad about that screenshot, its full with full window and it absolutely doesnt matter because its 100% clear, you are done if there is no special protection for you, even if many ppl wonder whats going on and why you are still here not banned while top player is banned and top pt broken forever due to your mexican issues only

5 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

why is he still not banned? He is only lying and manipulating, almost nothing he said is truth, actually nothing. There is nothing bad about that screenshot, its full with full window and it absolutely doesnt matter because its 100% clear, you are done if there is no special protection for you, even if many ppl wonder whats going on and why you are still here not banned while top player is banned and top pt broken forever due to your mexican issues only

why u racist like stormie ?? look what u write ...

Lets wait for admin and for his reply what he thinks about all this stuff you wrote in post and in PM repeatably comparing to Dirty mexicans which is according fact checking sites definitely not racism, just check what google think about that and than try google or ask chatgpt what it thinks about fc*ing pigy emo gay kids with brownie skin color in post and let him decide.

image.png.605fd248a05a54d0192347dfdad7c212.png

Dirty Mexicans: Resource Google - If its racism it would be not possible to google it = simple, not try google that: fc*ing pigy emo gay kids with brownie skin color

8 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

Lets wait for admin and for his reply what he thinks about all this stuff you wrote in post and in PM repeatably comparing to Dirty mexicans which is according fact checking sites definitely not racism, just check what google think about that and than try google or ask chatgpt what it thinks about fc*ing pigy emo gay kids with brownie skin color in post and let him decide.

image.png.605fd248a05a54d0192347dfdad7c212.png

Dirty Mexicans: Resource Google - If its racism it would be not possible to google it = simple, not try google that: fc*ing pigy emo gay kids with brownie skin color

who has spoke about what u mention ? cause i dont see any messages about that , u are just coming up whit something that has never been said so i dont understand yet so far what u want ^^

also i did what u asked , doesnt show anything in google so again , ur coming up whit something different every minute just for attention 
    https://ibb.co/6ZKG7bK

Admin pls? To look about this? there is a lot of to read and thx to your constant tryies of lying and manipulating from chukunda it will be more and more to read and all useless, only need to check the screens but I am sure MY arguments are 100 VS your 0 + lies allready proven and people reading it all will get a clear picture, no more need to talk with you as 100% of what you say here are allready proven LIES (old dated screenshots? 0 = proven, not racism? Cmon,even your G and you dont believe it and Alex allready confirmed that too and he keeps distance from you too, you are alone in this I just dont get why you are still not perma banned?

20 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

also i did what u asked , doesnt show anything in google so again , ur coming up whit something different every minute just for attention 
    https://ibb.co/6ZKG7bK

:D Doesnt Show up anything because its CENSORED You Nab :D very poor lie this one man, why are you still not perma banned? is Admin on Holiday? or is he really protecting you? I am starting to believe what others say, because this is nonsense

Again double posting, 3rd time already , Ur really annoying 

Just now, Chukundah said:

Again double posting, 3rd time already , Ur really annoying 

I dont care I am still waiting for perma ban for you and for regular ban for Alex according the rules which says everyone is responsible for his account. Its all 100% clear, I see Gion online here on forums, so It not take long time until he finishes his fun with reading all of this and you are bye bye, I will be done and after that I can delete/mute/ban myself to other universe as this will be done here for me until another injustice will happend again

1 hour ago, OldWolf said:

I dont care I am still waiting for perma ban for you and for regular ban for Alex according the rules which says everyone is responsible for his account. Its all 100% clear, I see Gion online here on forums, so It not take long time until he finishes his fun with reading all of this and you are bye bye, I will be done and after that I can delete/mute/ban myself to other universe as this will be done here for me until another injustice will happend again

But Ur reports are just based on your frustations and spaming messages so .. not sure what u expect

• Content Count:  27

11 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

But Ur reports are just based on your frustations and spaming messages so .. not sure what u expect

nah every post he made is right, you just hella racist and toxic you deserve a vacation from the game just take it

13 minutes ago, myself said:

nah every post he made is right, you just hella racist and toxic you deserve a vacation from the game just take it

Did he asked more ppl to come spam posts for hes frustations?

2 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

Did he asked more ppl to come spam posts for hes frustations?

did anyone ask you to come reply on every post atleast 50 times?

3 minutes ago, myself said:

did anyone ask you to come reply on every post atleast 50 times?

I think u tag the wrong One for that affirmation

1 minute ago, Chukundah said:

I think u tag the wrong One for that affirmation

nah it has your name in it so it is right

37 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

they are based on REAL EXISTING FULL NOT OUTDATED SCREENSHOTs, ... you are so lucky that due to uknown reasons Gion still didnt probably see this because If dirty mexicans which is a Book from American author and definitely not racism is a reason to cancel top party and your sexual racist vulgar harrassement and trolling / See legal pictures and I am sure If gion will read your post history which is no reported = you are done, but I wonder why it takes so long

So just to remind you becaues you are forgeting what you write very fast:

image.png.30d7fabb893a0a81ff1dc3f7f9873ba5.png

image.png.32b873f7898ef599a914ad5797a15b61.png

3 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

they are based on REAL EXISTING FULL NOT OUTDATED SCREENSHOTs, ... you are so lucky that due to uknown reasons Gion still didnt probably see this because If dirty mexicans which is a Book from American author and definitely not racism is a reason to cancel top party and your sexual racist vulgar harrassement and trolling / See legal pictures and I am sure If gion will read your post history which is no reported = you are done, but I wonder why it takes so lon

U are só cringe and uneducated xD 

1 minute ago, Chukundah said:

U are só cringe and uneducated xD 

I am a crazy mad scientist and you are the one who who should be banned for everything what is on screenshots which is a real crime and not mention the book of american author by stormie. Admin must fix this or it will be a real exodus here

28 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

I am a crazy mad scientist and you are the one who who should be banned for everything what is on screenshots which is a real crime and not mention the book of american author by stormie. Admin must fix this or it will be a real exodus here

Book of American by stormie? Thats interesting , show me where to buy it