Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"Death threats - MrBlue/NotAfraid/Matilda/Pedal4eto/Gei4eto/Mom4eto"

NotAfraid

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  6
    • Device:  Windows

Hi from MrBlue.

I want answer this noob Oink, Doink, Boink, Zoink, Yoink, EvilZoink... and more Oink's...

For first noob, i not kill afk players like you!

I hate liers like you who sets the rest behind people's backs.

Why you missed to say how long provocate with durty talk?

Why don't show above my writing what mouse wrote???

You talk for multiple chars???

You yourself regret how you have 8 characters with which you play several friends... Account sharing

While with my characters only i play and i don't log them all at the same time like you.

The little suicide boy is crying because he was terrorized... and he poor guy goes and kills himself in afk my heroes 25 in each :D:D:D:D:D:D

Insulting everyday but not uploading his screenshots!!!!
    I hate lying roaring mice the most!!! I don't make Screenshots dude!!!!
    I put myself out there and i don't care if anyone belive me!
    Showed and confirmed my opinion that you are a poor little soul who kills complexes in games!!!
    And by the way Mom4eto is not my char, you are so blind by envy and complexes.
    My characters names are as follows and i'm not hiding like you mouse!!!

MrBlue - MG

NotAfraid - BK

Matilda - ELF

DeMARCO - DL

pedal4eto - SM

Nex few mules

Gei4eto

Mongrel

Hobbit

Thats all my chars scared noob!!!

Come kill yourself again in k6!!!!
    Come swear and provoking again lite soul

PP: Added the screenshots of his provocations,not selective information after many days of getting on my nerves!!!! 

CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN, CLOWN,
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D SHAME ON YOU :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Content Count:  15

First of all I'm pretty sure every message sent in game is logged, I saw your other thread with supposed screenshots of bad language with broken links. If I'm the bully and the perpetrator why not pull up our entire chat history and settle this once and for all? Second of all, before all of this I have been only nice and tolerant to you despite the way you treat me and others. In return you put a bounty on my entire guild and then started killing my characters in swamp. I confronted you, you lied to my face despite me having the death screens on 5 clients stating "You have been killed by NotAfraid" as you were telling me you did not kill me. Then you proceeded to power trip and tell me I won't be able to play the game anymore, now that I have dared to fight back and I'll only farm karutan 2 and kalima 7. Then you got the Voyagers guild and Monkey to start killing me as well.
    Now you're playing the victim? The only one victimizing you is yourself.
    You have flamed and insulted me on daily basis for weeks yet I always respond with banter. If that's against the rules it would be nice if it was clearly stated in the rules. As far as I know telling you to sit and calling you a noob is not bad language.

Regarding account sharing, I'm multilogging 6 characters on 3 computers - Oink, Doink, Boink, Yoink, Zoink and EvilZoink. HWIDs are the same every time, if they are stored in logs this should be a simple check. As far as I know it's not against the rules either, half the server is doing it. I wonder where the other Oinks come from? I guess at this point you're seeing Oinks even in your sleep you angry rascal :D.

You have been threatening everyone I know ever since all this started in the hopes of making me stop fighting you, crying in post, spamming my DMs, yet you never once considered reflecting on how you treat other people, at least simulating remorse or fake apologizing.
    As far as I know you're in your 40s, one would expect at least a hint of wisdom from a person your age. I really can't wrap my head around how someone could treat people the way you do, conjure up a narrative where they are the victim and then somehow convince themselves about it. I think you know very well what you're doing, but perhaps you just lack the third digit in the IQ department or have one too many chromosomes to pretend to be the victim, without your ego and malice showing through your fabrications. I hope one day you can find peace and perhaps even discover the joy of treating others like human beings.

Yours truly,
    Doink 😉

2344535-1.JPG

• Content Count:  6

A great actor for an Oscar! wow!!! you are very good at pretending! For Hollywood!!! :D:D:D
    I would really like the whole chat history to be downloaded... "how someone treated you badly" and you princess replied "jokingly"
    You just started with the provocations, farm 4-6 spots in k6 minimum of 8.
    And it's because of women like you that out of 8 characters and 3 computers can't create 1 character.
    In my opinion, the kill limit and pk points for K6 should be removed.
    Because women who make themselves victims use 8 characters with low levels that provoke.
    Until they are killed 2 times in a row by lining up 2-3 heroes on a single spot.
    Then they just start killing themselves until they have 25 kills on the real victim of the provocations.
    Because I change the spot, and you follow me looking for your provocation and murders!
    Have some dignity and be a man!!!!
    For the screenshot I was muted for, why didn't you add screenshots of you calling me a whore, me, my mother and cursing like 
    a car guy???
    A pathetic person both in life and in game 24/7 online with no personal life looking for attention and sympathy on the forum.
    And @Gion please do something about such 3-5-10 computer farms. They just spoil the game. Create 10 PVM characters with which they 
    hold certain cities.
    The 8 spot fenrir part farming limit loses sense if there are similar players standing 24/7 on 3 computers.
    The least that can be done is to remove the kill limit and pk points in k6.
    Thus, such loud women looking for provocation and thinking they are smarter than others to find what they are looking for.
    Otherwise, let's all buy 3-4 computers each and keep only PVM heroes to farm.
    We should definitely consider an option that would be as fair as possible against such gangs with 5 computers each.
    It comes with 4 PVM characters on every spot I go to and does ks... Do we all have to play with 3 PCs?
    And I don't know if I'm dumb... But how do you counter such entities with 3 computers (minimum) playing with between
     6 and 8 characters at the same time.
    Today it's me, tomorrow it's someone else, and as long as the number goes by, this brat can buy 3 more computers and play 
    alone in the whole server.
    Let's not have a limit on kills and PK points, and let's see if this guy's provocations will pass or if he dies constantly, 
    he won't get mad himself and be the aggressive one?
    Because the option to outplay such a retail tariqat with 3 computers and no privacy, in my opinion, is the only one!
    I think it's a PVP game, not Farm Vile
    @Gion

PP: I wonder why after being muted after a report, my report still hasn't been addressed?

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,180
    • Device:  Android

23 hours ago, NotAfraid said:
    A great actor for an Oscar! wow!!! you are very good at pretending! For Hollywood!!! :D:D:D
    I would really like the whole chat history to be downloaded... "how someone treated you badly" and you princess replied "jokingly"
    You just started with the provocations, farm 4-6 spots in k6 minimum of 8.
    And it's because of women like you that out of 8 characters and 3 computers can't create 1 character.
    In my opinion, the kill limit and pk points for K6 should be removed.
    Because women who make themselves victims use 8 characters with low levels that provoke.
    Until they are killed 2 times in a row by lining up 2-3 heroes on a single spot.
    Then they just start killing themselves until they have 25 kills on the real victim of the provocations.
    Because I change the spot, and you follow me looking for your provocation and murders!
    Have some dignity and be a man!!!!
    For the screenshot I was muted for, why didn't you add screenshots of you calling me a whore, me, my mother and cursing like 
    a car guy???
    A pathetic person both in life and in game 24/7 online with no personal life looking for attention and sympathy on the forum.
    And @Gion please do something about such 3-5-10 computer farms. They just spoil the game. Create 10 PVM characters with which they 
    hold certain cities.
    The 8 spot fenrir part farming limit loses sense if there are similar players standing 24/7 on 3 computers.
    The least that can be done is to remove the kill limit and pk points in k6.
    Thus, such loud women looking for provocation and thinking they are smarter than others to find what they are looking for.
    Otherwise, let's all buy 3-4 computers each and keep only PVM heroes to farm.
    We should definitely consider an option that would be as fair as possible against such gangs with 5 computers each.
    It comes with 4 PVM characters on every spot I go to and does ks... Do we all have to play with 3 PCs?
    And I don't know if I'm dumb... But how do you counter such entities with 3 computers (minimum) playing with between
     6 and 8 characters at the same time.
    Today it's me, tomorrow it's someone else, and as long as the number goes by, this brat can buy 3 more computers and play 
    alone in the whole server.
    Let's not have a limit on kills and PK points, and let's see if this guy's provocations will pass or if he dies constantly, 
    he won't get mad himself and be the aggressive one?
    Because the option to outplay such a retail tariqat with 3 computers and no privacy, in my opinion, is the only one!
    I think it's a PVP game, not Farm Vile
    @Gion

PP: I wonder why after being muted after a report, my report still hasn't been addressed?

Link for your report, please?

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"