Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Mini events made by OldSquad's "old players"

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This is not the first time when I see a player who makes mini events to help the new players. All the newbies appreciate any help they can get, and who can help them more than old players?  

An "old" OldSquad member started to do mini events to help players that just joined our server. I saw this, and being impressed, I wanted to make an article about it, because it is a great opportunity to help the new comers, and to make them enjoy this server. I tried to get in contact with him and first he told me that he is not doing this to see his name on forum. I have explained that this article is not about making anyone famous, so if any of you wants to make events like this, to help our community, I can help!! Just email Reporter in game, with at least 24 hours before you want to start doing your event, or reply to this topic and I will do my best to help, making some free publicity and animation in game:)

I think OldSquad community will grow and will be more united with those charity events, you don't need to wait for Gion or any GM to make server more attractive with events, to get the newcomers feel good in our server, to help them get a decent gear, also you can have fun helping low players too, if you can and want. If you wanna help newbies but you don't have any idea of any event, just ask here for support, and I think a lot of players will give you "hints" !!

@DIEEEEEEEE thank for your involvement in our community, and hope more players will check out and see that it is in our hands (all old squad members) to make this game more interesting for the both sides ... newbies and old players .

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• 2 weeks later...

Another mini event!!! 

New event will be held this week by Shuryk, and is intended exclusively for beginners !!! More details can be found here:

As promised, I will promote this event in the game (when I will be active) and on the forum!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

TAKASHI69 donated for this Event those items: 12 Jewels of bless , small Axe edr +2% and 7 Jewels of chaos, leather armor +luck +dsr .