Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Gion is a g b that su jew

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  11
    • Device:  Windows

just thought i'd let you know that your a fucking gypsy Gion. i didn't know sucking zionist cocks was that important to you. you banned people that did literally nothing. you just listened to a couple of racist zionists complain about ovens and pizza. you fucking loser, don't worry i made sure all the transactions to your server were flagged as fraudulent with 10+ people flagging transactions on their credit cards and paypal. you fucking loser bitch, you went all the way to even ban and ask for name changes to players that were not at all racist even in the screenshots. fucking gypsy. StormiE and Lindor those 2 cocksuckers are the most racist zionistic pieces of shit on the server and you let them because they love your gypsy cock. try to keep banning these accounts, i got 10more accounts coming through, we gonna keep u working on your server 24/7. on different time zones to make sure you keep up with the /posts in game and on forum fucking gypsy.

fucking zionists always victim playing like cock suckers. where are they, come play with my cock.

• Content Count:  22

1 hour ago, OvenLord said:

just thought i'd let you know that your a fucking gypsy Gion. i didn't know sucking zionist cocks was that important to you. you banned people that did literally nothing. you just listened to a couple of racist zionists complain about ovens and pizza. you fucking loser, don't worry i made sure all the transactions to your server were flagged as fraudulent with 10+ people flagging transactions on their credit cards and paypal. you fucking loser bitch, you went all the way to even ban and ask for name changes to players that were not at all racist even in the screenshots. fucking gypsy. StormiE and Lindor those 2 cocksuckers are the most racist zionistic pieces of shit on the server and you let them because they love your gypsy cock. try to keep banning these accounts, i got 10more accounts coming through, we gonna keep u working on your server 24/7. on different time zones to make sure you keep up with the /posts in game and on forum fucking gypsy.

what the matter Darknizard are you mad? poor baby go wipe ur tears

2 minutes ago, xDoseD said:

what the matter Darknizard are you mad? poor baby go wipe ur tears

who? shut the fuck up u pussy fucking no life half dick jew plays a fucking 20 year old game cuz he can't afford a good computer to play real shit. fucking bitch, did ur wife dance for a couple shekels? did she give you your weekly 50shekels to afford VIP? pussy. free palestine

4 hours ago, OvenLord said:

who? shut the fuck up u pussy fucking no life half dick jew plays a fucking 20 year old game cuz he can't afford a good computer to play real shit. fucking bitch, did ur wife dance for a couple shekels? did she give you your weekly 50shekels to afford VIP? pussy. free palestine

Wow so many curse words from such a small and insignificant human being. You are nothing, you are a loser, you are thin air to me, you are a vaccum, a complete void, your existance is nothing, even an Ant is more importent than you. your lost wont hurt anybody no one will notice nor will care.

35 minutes ago, xDoseD said:

Wow so much curse words from such a small and insignificant human being. You are nothing, you are a loser, you are thin air to me, you are a vaccum, a complete void, your existance is nothing, even an Ant is more importent than you. your lost wont hurt anybody no one will notice nor will care.

nice english bro, close to a 7 year old's level of education. anyways, you're a fucking jew, even the dirt on my shoes has more value than your entire existence. never ask yourself why every single fucking country kicked you out. victim cuck, tell your wife i left 17shekels under the doormat. she sucked 20 cocks for that, make sure she at least gets 3shekels after you've gotten your share for vip. pussy.

3 hours ago, OvenLord said:

nice english bro, close to a 7 year old's level of education. anyways, you're a fucking jew, even the dirt on my shoes has more value than your entire existence. never ask yourself why every single fucking country kicked you out. victim cuck, tell your wife i left 17shekels under the doormat. she sucked 20 cocks for that, make sure she at least gets 3shekels after you've gotten your share for vip. pussy.

since you are not worth my keystrokes i'll let you keep imagining how i keep insulting you, because this is gonna be my last replay to you, have a shitty life cockroach under my shoe

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,086

OvenLord - permanently banned on forum on all used IPs. You get more - we ban more.

Will do a check in-game as well, but a little later because he can do literally nothing, and if we find any character of his the ban will be 10 days.

Locked.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,086

Oh, now I read your whole trashy message. Just letting you know that we are a registered company and we won all the Paypal cases since 2020 or so. We should have won even before, but Paypal did not credit us so much back then.

Sorry, but you only got yourself a permanent ban trying to rob us.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"