Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Chukundah+Alex - Racism,Vulgarism,Sexual harasement provacations...and more

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  54
    • Device:  Windows

Reporting players Chukundah + Alex for repeating racism provocations, trollings, vulgarisms and repeated sexual harassement. We all can see this for many days but nobody did it yet and didnt report them we can see it in evenings hours and now when the ice moved and this server showed us allready this behaviour is unacceptable here especially in post which is adressed to hundreds people including children bellow 18 and I dont think they should read stuff Like : Get f*ked gay Emo Kids /racism, vulgarism, sexual harasement/ or Ireland los*rs =racism or zoophilia like calling people in posts as Pigs,...etc, disgusting, just watch and make opinion. I noticed that ppl here got banned for much less acts like calling someone a dirty mexican which I looked closely and asked chat gpt and google if we can talk here about racism,...just check on yourself = the answer is no but too late now, but I am sure this what I talk about is 100x harder crime. Because fc*ing gay emo kids, and racism towards Brown Skin color of our sheriff allready banned stormie for mexicans arogantly from player who reported him /chukundah/ seems to be ridiculous and if there is a justice on this world I believe balance will be kept. Very important quetion is also if Alex speaking: You are a Gay Emo is a lower crime than mexicans, I am sure its much harder and I hope a punishement for both will be a good sign that nobody is more than anybody what is clear now when even top 1 player can be banned for things like we saw yesterday. Thank you for understanding and dealing with these criminals as a warn for everyone.  Try google dirty mexicans and try google F*king pig brownie skin gay emo kids and compare....
    https://imgur.com/vOHdOu0https://imgur.com/vOHdOu

https://imgur.com/vOHdOu0

https://imgur.com/jydYvRDhttps://imgur.com/jydYvRD

https://imgur.com/9zJo2I3

https://imgur.com/undefined

https://imgur.com/jydYvRD

1brownie.png.8bb697ba9d011686a501ca901cf9317d.png1gayandemo.png.73422d49e70b66df1a0f576f7cb61700.png1irlloser.png.1e9216cbfdf07cc66c8ad53fa5881fd6.png1loserpigfuckedkid.png.4ae53bdc59e09371c2c7aa3de6c11e05.png

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  234
    • Device:  Linux

even tho theres no racism , but there is insults , ur screenshots are outdated for days

screnshots are taken today early morning 1st thing. Making jokes about "Brownie" - is same racism than Nig*a and your wings will be cut now 100% because this is a 100% clear thing and you will be banned for more than just racism /see screenshots above - sexual harasment, vulgarisms get f*kd gay emo kids, Irland loser is same racism than dirty mexiacan. But ofc you will try to manipulate again as you allready manipulated  Gion in cooperation with antisemits to ban the top 1 player because you was provoking him and Israeli ppl in post all time because you can not win in a fair play so you ran that hybrid operation of yours+nazis to manipulate stormie to get banned for almost nothing comparing what we can see above, there is no place for any discussion here after what we saw yesteraday and here on screenshots /taken today/, no way you can save yourself + alex from this even if you are gion him self, no way, if yes there is something very bad going on here

36 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

even tho theres no racism , but there is insults , ur screenshots are outdated for days

outdated for days? There are ppl on screenshots asking why stormie get banned and it was less than 20 hours ago, pls ban someone this criminals now so they can calm down now a bit too because it looks like too much pressure on chukunda,....outdated for days,..no racism /brownie, loser Ireland, fking pigs, fking kids, gay emo/ ...cmon pls this is a lost match...outdated screenshots, what a desperation, I hope it will be more than just 2 days because is more crimes than just 1 racism for 2 days and is repeating a lot...outdated screenshots....lol

• Content Count:  60

i’m just going to say one thing, and not bother to reply to further comments you make.

i do not care what Gion decides to do, but none of the comments from those screenshots were made by me. 

even if you see that’s my name ingame, somebody (i wonder who) has logged via anydesk and written those things from my character, in my name . 

have a good day 

1 minute ago, Alex. said:

i’m just going to say one thing, and not bother to reply to further comments you make.

i do not care what Gion decides to do, but none of the comments from those screenshots were made by me. 

even if you see that’s my name ingame, somebody (i wonder who) has logged via anydesk and written those things from my character, in my name . 

have a good day 

Sure I understand this but as we could see yesterday in top 1 players case we follow the rules here and the rules are everyone is responsible for his account so this changes nothing and I expect BAN for both because in other case we can talk here about not beeing fair and objective and that would be even worse and more catastrophic scenario for everyone which huge avalanche effects, so its not an excuse, everyone can say my little brother did it and not me. Rules are rules and must be same for everyone after what we saw yesterday and your crime /or your drivers crime, which changes nothing if we look for consequences/ is much harder insult than any mexicans, its a sexual harasment racism vulgarism + abusing kids in public chat which can see everyone, including those kids, emo and not emo too... A BAN must be set for both = rules are rules, we saw it yesterday, if there is balance and objectivity we will see it again today,

1 hour ago, OldWolf said:

screnshots are taken today early morning 1st thing. Making jokes about "Brownie" - is same racism than Nig*a and your wings will be cut now 100% because this is a 100% clear thing and you will be banned for more than just racism /see screenshots above - sexual harasment, vulgarisms get f*kd gay emo kids, Irland loser is same racism than dirty mexiacan. But ofc you will try to manipulate again as you allready manipulated  Gion in cooperation with antisemits to ban the top 1 player because you was provoking him and Israeli ppl in post all time because you can not win in a fair play so you ran that hybrid operation of yours+nazis to manipulate stormie to get banned for almost nothing comparing what we can see above, there is no place for any discussion here after what we saw yesteraday and here on screenshots /taken today/, no way you can save yourself + alex from this even if you are gion him self, no way, if yes there is something very bad going on here

Not sure what speaking about "brownie being n***a* , everyone been calling him that Multiple Times as u can see Before on posts so i assume that was hes past nickname or name , i dont see any issue on that.

Now for the 2nd part , again u trying every post , even from post of other days , u gather everyday something new cause of Ur hate towards me , but Guess what , even if i Said something "racist" about black people, i have the right to Say it the N word and other stuff because u can see My profile picture on discord, i have african blood on me aswell , parents Spanish+african só i came out " brownie " as u like to mention that Im being racist ^^ 

Go add me Instagram , angeloms2800 u see Ur self if Im caucasian or not 

11 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

Not sure what speaking about "brownie being n***a* , everyone been calling him that Multiple Times as u can see Before on posts so i assume that was hes past nickname or name , i dont see any issue on that.

Now for the 2nd part , again u trying every post , even from post of other days , u gather everyday something new cause of Ur hate towards me , but Guess what , even if i Said something "racist" about black people, i have the right to Say it the N word and other stuff because u can see My profile picture on discord, i have african blood on me aswell , parents Spanish+african só i came out " brownie " as u like to mention that Im being racist ^^ 

Its very simple, I see you are trying hard but you are lying in every 3rd word. Speaking about someone as "Brownie" Is in all lanuages in the world Racism and your argument that You are calling him this name and nobody reported it yet is a pure madness. Best think to do would be to ASK STORMIE IF HE CONSIDER IT RACIST and thats it. Lets wait for StormiEs answer. If you dont see any issue on calling someone by skins colour and it doesnt matter what colour is it if Black or Brown or Purple = is racism and allways was, there is nothing to discuss and if you cant see anything bad about it its even worse with you than you think because Gion will see it there as 99% other normal thinking people too. Obviously you are trying to troll and get out of this and still have fun but this will not take long until Gion will see this.
    And your argument about the gathering old pictures is ridiculous because there are full screenshots posted too and its all taken from todays night / morning so you are OBVIOUSLY LYING to us and what is worse YOU ARE LYING TO ADMIN NOW and I am sure he will give you extra ban for this lies and manipulations because its clear that pictures are from same time same place,.... but what am I doing here, its all clear, no reason to argue with you. I bring here tons of facts, screenshots and arguments and from you we have only Yes it happend but its different its not like it looks, it was not me it was someone else / it means you confirm and realize your crimes/ and the worst of it from you is that all others are Lies easily proved = screenshots are not old, its full, just see. and honestly I dont believe it will be only 2 days in your case becasue this is not 1st or 2nd time you are warned and you are acting like this constantly but let Gion decide how long it will be. Players are impatiently waiting for solution of this crimes

• Content Count:  38
    • Device:  Android

24 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

Wtf is going here ?

Lol why the hell you still talking about me on post ? Let me rest 2 days 😂

Lol you we're the one who giving me nicknames like "Brownie" or "Emo gay" and the peoples calling me on post like that is your clown guildmates or racist group, I mean what is left of them (they got banned) so the one who always starting with the drama or these racist comments is you...as you c an see above even your guild master said "somebody (i wonder who) has logged via anydesk and written those things from my character, in my name"

and by the way I am not brownie so whatever the reason is to think I am is kinda wrong, you c an check also my insta (katonacristian) just to open your eyes a bit and maybe stop with these racist comments towards other players. 

And now please let me be,for 1 more day, and try to dont talk about me when I am not there, Chuki 👉👌

People 10 : 0 Chukundah

5 minutes ago, StormiE said:

Wtf is going here ?

Lol why the hell you still talking about me on post ? Let me rest 2 days 😂

Lol you we're the one who giving me nicknames like "Brownie" or "Emo gay" and the peoples calling me on post like that is your clown guildmates or racist group, I mean what is left of them (they got banned) so the one who always starting with the drama or these racist comments is you...as you c an see above even your guild master said "somebody (i wonder who) has logged via anydesk and written those things from my character, in my name"

and by the way I am not brownie so whatever the reason is to think I am is kinda wrong, you c an check also my insta (katonacristian) just to open your eyes a bit and maybe stop with these racist comments towards other players. 

And now please let me be,for 1 more day, and try to dont talk about me when I am not there, Chuki 👉👌

Clown , Ur playing everyday whit Ur alt xD

No One cares anyway,  i closed game already 

Good luck

Good luck Chuki hope you will find the right path ;) 

Be kind 👍

Just now, Chukundah said:

Clown , Ur playing everyday whit Ur alt xD

No One cares anyway,  i closed game already 

Good luck

...consequences...live by the sword, die by the sword, he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword... Intrigues are the double edge weapon...karma found you very fast both of you. I expect BAN for everyone and not letting anyone change his minds by threatening X the game, which MU players do daily. Face the facts and dont cry you X the game, it should have no effect for your and ALEX /Dont forget about ALEX !!! /  BAN and if yes it doesnt matter to you right? I saw here ppl banning for much less relevant words like dirty, if dirty is for 2 days this Emo Gay fk/... ... I dont contiune again must be like 10x more because tripple Murder and smoking 1 joint is als not same punishment / (Except middle european contries )

35 minutes ago, OldWolf said:

...consequences...live by the sword, die by the sword, he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword... Intrigues are the double edge weapon...karma found you very fast both of you. I expect BAN for everyone and not letting anyone change his minds by threatening X the game, which MU players do daily. Face the facts and dont cry you X the game, it should have no effect for your and ALEX /Dont forget about ALEX !!! /  BAN and if yes it doesnt matter to you right? I saw here ppl banning for much less relevant words like dirty, if dirty is for 2 days this Emo Gay fk/... ... I dont contiune again must be like 10x more because tripple Murder and smoking 1 joint is als not same punishment / (Except middle european contries )

Little worm , u are training dummy like everyone else xd

• Content Count:  22

1 hour ago, Alex. said:

have a good day 

Alex i feel bad for you bro that you decided to quit, you are a really cool and chill guy its a shame you surrounded by jerks people who ruined your game play experience you are better than most of them you deserve to play with pleasent people instead of those scumbags

Chukundah still online? 😕 how? You didnt X? Try that, maybe it will save you from ban but that would be ridiculous. But try as you threatening, you never know. Lies didnt work, manipulation didnt help, playing dumb too will not help for sure but I wonder if its just playing, seems pretty real,... now last thing needed is nice long fair objective BAN for 2 of you. But try delete and X after =you cant ban someone who doesnt exist, but I am not here to give you advices, ban ban ban ban

So chukundah = gabinghen its you? If yes it looks like a suicide then...I warned here its too much pressure on chuki, so its suicide, pardon me if Im wrong

gabighen 09/05/2024 17:42 At Request

But still I think it should not be you giving the final sentence, nevermind. There is last thing to deal with according rules here which we saw yesterday works good here... and thats Alex (account no matter is a driver because rules are rules and everyone is responsible for his acc) and his fk*nk emo kids on public post. Since I understand the situation from his view that was not him but the world and rules doesnt work like that and I am sure same justice like in other case would be on place here too, because chuki probably commited digital suicide and 1 more criminal is still out there unpunished no matter the situation, yesterday it was also only one post one sentence 2 words, today in ALEX case is much harder crime, but I am repeating myself

image.png.17755c984c6746a7849927f6d5bd2049.png

• Content Count:  20

Damn guys, you really are mega butthurt :D, maybe, just maybe it's time to stop playing MU at 30 years old if it triggers you so much what somebody says ?

Or maybe you should join the LGBTQZTVBBQ+++--- community and go woof woof at government buildings, would fit all of you perfectly tbh.

You are just a bunch of crybaby pussies who can't even take fucking words, will find anything to cry about because daddy didn't spank your ass when you were a kid and didn't make you a man who can take some shit in his life.

*njaaa njaa* mommy he called me bad words *njaa njaa*, i go cryyy and go rope, because me little emo kid who wants this world to be perfect.

And DonkeY you are the most retarded person on the server :) , you say that you don't care about the game but you i cryyyyyyyyy every fucking day, get banned say that you won't play and still i cryyyyyyyy in post with your alt. You are such a loser that you can't even stand by your fucking words, fucking clown face, no wonder you are defending macro users because you obviously have a brain of a fucking child that never grows up.

Racism or not racism you should have some fucking balls to take some shit.

Trying to find some bullshit to just get banned somebody is fucking pathetic, maybe put a big fucking dildo in your asses and then you won't be so butthurt.

Wouldn't be even surprised if all of you play League of Faggots, if not, then you should start, because it's a place for weak people like you. Every fucking day calling somebody a "npc, loser, who you, bla blabla" and at the same time fucking spending 20 hours a day in this fucking game. How can't you see your own fucking irony, fucking bunch of clowns.

xDosed is the biggest clown because he thinks that I'm the OvenLord, jumping to conclusions like a fucking retard kid.

2 minutes ago, shaderlold said:

Or maybe you should join the LGBTQZTVBBQ+++--- community and go woof woof at government buildings

I am a RoboQueer: I am attracted to robots of the same or opposite gender, which identifies themselves as a woman.  But I am ok with my goverment, its full of ppl like me with same opinions, sometimes when I feel myself like a helicopter they allow me beeing helicopter and now thanks to Brussels I can get some money from you tax payers to support me to feel "more helicopter" Its so nice life in this pretty colorfull rainbow world, why attacks goverments, its 50% or more helicopter ppl too, now I wonder what about Alex account crimes from yesterday, no matter who was driving according rules